Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2008, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The Gradens on Madeira

We visited Madeira whilst on a cruise in the early part of the year and
missed out on visiting the Gardens, so when we called in recently whilst
cruising on Cunard's new Queen Victoria, we took the Cable Car to the top
and were confronted with a conundrum. We thought, along with many others,
that there was only one 'Gardens' at the top. No. The Tropical Gardens are
near the top of the Cable Car, to visit the Botanical Gardens, one has to
take another Cable Car back halfway down!!

So if you are visiting Madeira and wish to visit the BOTANICAL GARDENS,
approach it from the bottom, possibly by Taxi, and save time and money :-))

Thought someone might like to know that :-)

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.

O T. Visit to Madeira The Hound United Kingdom 2 02-12-2005 04:51 PM
Madeira Charlie Pridham United Kingdom 10 24-09-2003 12:21 PM
Madeira Charlie Pridham United Kingdom 0 18-09-2003 09:15 AM
non vasculars in MADEIRA help daniel vega Plant Science 1 18-06-2003 11:56 AM
madeira non vascular help daniel vega Plant Science 0 16-06-2003 10:56 PM