Old 27-07-2008, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default in our imaginations :-)

What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and then back
to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

Old 27-07-2008, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Kate Morgan wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and
then back to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

Sounds great, but I'd need an alcohol injection somewhere...........
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 27-07-2008, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 27, 1:39 pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and then back
to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

The wine is chilling, the pool is warm and sparkling, the sun is
beating down, come on over. I am using my tagine today so you can
have lamb tagine, only I can't find any currents or sultana so I am
putting grapes in instead, it should be ready at 7p.m. French time.
Sorry I can't make Sacha's. I am sworn off cream for the moment but I
could manage, if pushed, a small slice of her chocolate cake. We have
English friends here who knows Sacha's tearoom very well indeed!

Judith
Old 27-07-2008, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 27, 3:44 pm, Jennifer Sparkes wrote:
The message
from "Pete C" contains these words:

Kate Morgan wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and
then back to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

Sounds great, but I'd need an alcohol injection somewhere...........

Sounds good to me. Don't worry Pete I guess Judith will
have some chilled Sauvignon Blanc - possibly even Jackson
Estate - for us by the pool. If not I will bring some. ))

Jennifer - in Bristol

Jennifer!!!! you know me well, I have run out of Jackson Estate,
that's a must when I am in England, I will buy a few crates of it, are
you on your way, I am about to dip my toes again.

Judith
Old 27-07-2008, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith in France wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:39 pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and
then back to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

The wine is chilling, the pool is warm and sparkling, the sun is
beating down, come on over. I am using my tagine today so you can
have lamb tagine, only I can't find any currents or sultana so I am
putting grapes in instead, it should be ready at 7p.m. French time.
Sorry I can't make Sacha's. I am sworn off cream for the moment but I
could manage, if pushed, a small slice of her chocolate cake. We have
English friends here who knows Sacha's tearoom very well indeed!

Judith

Maybe I'll skip Sachas and stop for dinner instead..........Kate?
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 27-07-2008, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

It is too hot to eat at the moment
"Pete C" wrote in message
Judith in France wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:39 pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool and
then back to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

The wine is chilling, the pool is warm and sparkling, the sun is
beating down, come on over. I am using my tagine today so you can
have lamb tagine, only I can't find any currents or sultana so I am
putting grapes in instead, it should be ready at 7p.m. French time.
Sorry I can't make Sacha's. I am sworn off cream for the moment but I
could manage, if pushed, a small slice of her chocolate cake. We have
English friends here who knows Sacha's tearoom very well indeed!

Judith

Maybe I'll skip Sachas and stop for dinner instead..........Kate?
--
Pete C
London UK

It is too hot to eat innit

kate

Old 27-07-2008, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith in France wrote:
[...]

The tagine is simmering away nicely on it's charcoal bed, what about I
just do you a tossed green salad, a couple of new potatoes, which will
be dug up in 5 minutes time, and a little of the lamb tagine? Then
you can cool off with a swim for afters?

Judith
Old 27-07-2008, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/7/08 17:57, in article ,
"AriesVal" wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:16:14 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 27/7/08 16:29, in article , "Pete C"
wrote:

[17 quoted lines suppressed]

Hey! And what am I supposed to do with this pile of scones, eh?!

My chucks would love 'em
/scarpers

Too late, the blackbirds got there before them! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 27-07-2008, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/7/08 19:35, in article , "Pete C"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 27/7/08 17:39, in article
, "Pete
C" wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 27/7/08 16:29, in article
,
"Pete C" wrote:

Judith in France wrote:
On Jul 27, 1:39 pm, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:
What a beautiful day so who is game for a dip in Judith's pool
and then back to Sacha`s for cream teas all round ?

kate

The wine is chilling, the pool is warm and sparkling, the sun is
beating down, come on over. I am using my tagine today so you can
have lamb tagine, only I can't find any currents or sultana so I
am putting grapes in instead, it should be ready at 7p.m. French
time. Sorry I can't make Sacha's. I am sworn off cream for the
moment but I could manage, if pushed, a small slice of her
chocolate cake. We have English friends here who knows Sacha's
tearoom very well indeed!

Judith
Maybe I'll skip Sachas and stop for dinner instead..........Kate?

Hey! And what am I supposed to do with this pile of scones, eh?!
Freeze them till next weekend

Tsk! Scones are only used in emergencies from the freezer. Ours are
baked fresh each day you ungrateful person!

Was not ungrateful, just trying to be practical. Email me some......

I'm sure the fellas at work would appreciate them

I find they fax better - stand by.

Old 27-07-2008, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

That would be very kind Judith, I will look forward to it :-)
kate