Old 16-09-2008, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home

Tree planted, sites for the others being sized-up.

There will be a thread later innit.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 16-09-2008, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:55:33 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home

and that dog Spot.

A bottle of pop...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 16-09-2008, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 11:55, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home

Quoting Macbeth!! Aaaaaggghhh!

Arggggggggh!

I think you mean 'the Scottish play'!

And soft, I hear a misquote...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 16-09-2008, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

Yes, but what is heavy rubbish? We only get a dustbin lorry for the
garden waste and then other weeks, the black wheelie bins. We never get
anyone collecting large stuff unless we pay £25.00 a time.

No wonder I find wishdoshers and rumblegrinders in rather unlikely rural
settings - I thought they must be laundrettes for BagLadies and
Gentlemen of the Road, or summat.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 16-09-2008, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Martin
writes

We used to have a monthly heavy rubbish day. A special truck that munched and
crunched the heavy rubbish was used. It made nonsense on the limit of the
maximum dimension of 1 metre. An old door was swallowed and crunched in one.

That does sound wonderful compared to Chiltern DC
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Old 16-09-2008, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

What on earth is a heavy day rubbish truck?

It's when you've got up early to welcome the gas man, and you have a
mountain of washing-up to do, twenty pounds of runner beans to prepare
for the freezer, a room to clear of furniture for its decoration, three
smalls to keep an eye on, meals to prepare, the washing-machine is
broken - to start with...

Then you find yourself having truck with some pikeys wanting to tarmac
your front garden.

HTH

Ho ho
Old 16-09-2008, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

What on earth is a heavy day rubbish truck?

It's when you've got up early to welcome the gas man, and you have a
mountain of washing-up to do, twenty pounds of runner beans to prepare
for the freezer, a room to clear of furniture for its decoration, three
smalls to keep an eye on, meals to prepare, the washing-machine is
broken - to start with...

Then you find yourself having truck with some pikeys wanting to tarmac
your front garden.

HTH

Ho ho

On Christmas Day?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 17-09-2008, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 22:31, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 20:56, in article
,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 15:56, in article
,
wrote:
In article ,
Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the
bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has
come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home

Quoting Macbeth!! Aaaaaggghhh!

Arggggggggh!

I think you mean 'the Scottish play'!

And soft, I hear a misquote...

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

Exit, pursuing a beer, Shirley?

Only on hot days and if clad in a bearskin. ;-)

Phew!

Not a bareskin, then.

the appetite may sicken and so die.......

When such a bite has stricken ogling eye.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 18-09-2008, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 17/9/08 20:36, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 22:31, in article
,

snip

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

Exit, pursuing a beer, Shirley?

Only on hot days and if clad in a bearskin. ;-)

Phew!

Not a bareskin, then.

the appetite may sicken and so die.......

When such a bite has stricken ogling eye.

You made that up, you poet, you!

Want some more?

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/pomes.htm - thobut you has to lwk in
Sheddi

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Alton Greenhouse dismantling advice Tractorboy United Kingdom 15 05-06-2011 04:44 PM
Green House dismantling mark United Kingdom 19 07-09-2009 12:57 PM
Dismantling old greenhouse. Where to start? JBB United Kingdom 7 03-06-2004 02:05 AM
greenhouse frogs Dave Lockwood Orchids 4 01-04-2003 05:20 PM
Central Illinois Retail Greenhouse, Garden Center, and Nursery Business - For Sale by Owner Eades Greenhouse and Nursery Gardening 0 03-02-2003 09:15 PM