Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Stockdale View Post

I used "Barrowmix" (wet) and found it just fine.
As well as the base foundation - you could consider using it for a central
pathway.
More digging I am afraid !
Sounds like you could do with a little help from a friend or go mechanical
!!

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com
Wickes have stuff called "slabcrete" for patio laying lay it dry wet it then lay the slabs I've used it before with success so probably use it fir this, and for the path inside using 600mm slabs.

Hopefully my son will appear to help if not then it will just take time.