Old 02-02-2009, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Soft fruit cuttings help please

The message
from "Bertie Doe" contains these words:

I believe fleece can be used, cheaper than netting, but may only last a
season.

Find a gamekeeper - they often have bits of wire/plastic netting which
has past it's use-by date.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 02-02-2009, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
The message from "Bertie Doe" contains these words:

I believe fleece can be used, cheaper than netting, but may only last a
season.

Find a gamekeeper - they often have bits of wire/plastic netting which
has past it's use-by date.

My next door nabe is a farm worker and seems to know everyone in the region.
Fish net is quite cheap and I once got some online, for use as pea netting.
Unfortunately the holes are too large and it soon trapped a hedgehog. I
managed to untangle and no harm done, but I was itchy and scratchy for a
day.

Soft fruit in acid soil Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 3 11-03-2005 09:31 AM
Moving Soft Fruit vsop United Kingdom 2 30-08-2004 05:39 PM
Soft fruit for two Chris United Kingdom 32 23-07-2003 02:34 PM
Soft fruit for two Chris United Kingdom 24 25-06-2003 08:20 PM
Soft fruit against a north dacing wall? Alan Holmes United Kingdom 2 03-03-2003 08:12 AM