Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Privacy screen

"Sacha" wrote in message

Snippety snip

When I die "where do you live?" will be engraved on my heart. ;-)

snip snip snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

:~) They're even less likely to tell you then, Sacha, they'll be terrified
you'll haunt them! | !

Spider

Old 04-02-2009, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/2/09 18:16, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Snippety snip

When I die "where do you live?" will be engraved on my heart. ;-)

snip snip snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

:~) They're even less likely to tell you then, Sacha, they'll be terrified
you'll haunt them! | !

Spider

Not if they put their locations! Failing to do so could lead to
oooooooooohhhhhwhooooooooo. ;-)

Old 05-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamRAIN View Post
Hi, we have an issue with a neighbour who borders our rear garden, he has a complete view of our patio and conservatory and I wish to screen the view. Can anyone recommend potted plants/trees that will provide year round privacy, approx 8ft tall, reasonably priced and hardy as the wind blows between the houses. Any help appreciated.
holly..juniper skyrocket ..non invasive bamboo..fast growing privet that can be easily clipped to make a neat tall hedge ..camellia japonica as long as there's no early morning sun...fatsia japonica.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Snippety snip

When I die "where do you live?" will be engraved on my heart. ;-)

snip snip snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

:~) They're even less likely to tell you then, Sacha, they'll be
terrified
you'll haunt them! | !

Spider

Not if they put their locations! Failing to do so could lead to
oooooooooohhhhhwhooooooooo. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

Creepy! But, I'm safe. You know where I live, innit ... as the saying
goes. Anyway, I'm sure we'd be glad to be haunted by you .. just don't come
and look at my weeds.

Spider

Old 06-02-2009, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 6/2/09 14:17, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

snip Not if they put their locations! Failing to do so could lead to
oooooooooohhhhhwhooooooooo. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

Creepy! But, I'm safe. You know where I live, innit ... as the saying
goes. Anyway, I'm sure we'd be glad to be haunted by you .. just don't come
and look at my weeds.

Spider

No contest, we have plenty of our own. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

Privacy screen suggestions? Gary Gardening 8 10-04-2005 03:43 AM
Privacy screen suggestions? Gary Ponds 8 10-04-2005 03:43 AM
Privacy Screen Mark Bornfeld Gardening 1 09-08-2004 04:03 AM
Conifers as privacy screen Ron Blocher Lawns 0 20-07-2003 02:53 AM
privacy screen rb Lawns 1 22-05-2003 03:56 AM