Old 17-04-2009, 08:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Copper rings for slug control

Somewhere on teh intarwebs noone wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

Most people want more coppers on the street too.
--

Martin

Around *your* neighbourhood no doubt. You must be at least eighty
years old for "jokes" as above, poor thing. I suppose you've just
discovered the Internet and like to see your inane remarks in print.
There's always one spoiler in a group - you must be it. You are now
kill-filed, so don't bother to rush to reply.

You have no sense (of humour). I'd rather read Rusty than you.
--
Shaun.

Old 18-04-2009, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , ~misfit~
writes
"Martin" wrote in message

Most people want more coppers on the street too.
--

Martin

Around *your* neighbourhood no doubt. You must be at least eighty
years old for "jokes" as above, poor thing. I suppose you've just
discovered the Internet and like to see your inane remarks in print.
There's always one spoiler in a group - you must be it. You are now
kill-filed, so don't bother to rush to reply.

You have no sense (of humour). I'd rather read Rusty than you.

Shouts from within killfile

HE SAYS YOU HAVE NO SENSE (OF HUMOUR).
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 19-04-2009, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gordon H wrote:
In message , ~misfit~
writes
"Martin" wrote in message

Most people want more coppers on the street too.
--

Martin

Around *your* neighbourhood no doubt. You must be at least eighty
years old for "jokes" as above, poor thing. I suppose you've just
discovered the Internet and like to see your inane remarks in print.
There's always one spoiler in a group - you must be it. You are now
kill-filed, so don't bother to rush to reply.

You have no sense (of humour). I'd rather read Rusty than you.

Shouts from within killfile

HE SAYS YOU HAVE NO SENSE (OF HUMOUR).

Heh! Thanks Gordon. Funny how folks change their tune and try to deflect
when they realise they jumped the gun huh?

Cheers,
--
Shaun.