Old 25-04-2009, 12:30 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

Default Apple Pie Mites

On Apr 25, 4:22*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Sorry. *Just making an irrational joke....

Damn!

Behind The Times,

The Phantom Piper
Old 25-04-2009, 02:29 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

The Phantom Piper wrote:

:On Apr 25, 1:06*am, Rusty_Hinge
:wrote:
:
: Mmmmmm! Pi.
:
:Now you're just being Irrational!
:

Late with it, as usual.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old 25-04-2009, 06:23 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 25, 6:29*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Late with it, as usual.

Now - and I know this will come as a surprise
to you - _some_ of us can't be bothered to sit
at our `puters, stuffing Twinkies and Cheetos
into our gobs and washing them down with
CursLite, just *praying* for an opportunity to
post something - er, 'witty' - on scs, like you
do. We - that is: people other than you and
Heid Thi Baa - actually get up once the while
and shower, go outside, take care of household
chores, maybe go to a show or a concert.

We don't live in basements and we don't go about
wearing nothing but soiled underwear for days on
end, and we have actual *lives* to lead apart from
posting here. So, as a natural effect of this fact,
you will occasionally - not often, to be sure, but
upon occasion - beat one of us to the punch on
The Next Obvious Reply to be made in a thread.

But I do think it's nice that you've managed to
find something - that one, all-important thing to
you - which will keep you from hanging yourself -

Hmmm...

On Second Thought...,

The Phantom Piper
Old 25-04-2009, 07:47 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

The message
from The Phantom Piper contains these words:
[...]

I have a very long hank of rope...

--
Rusty
Old 25-04-2009, 08:25 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 25, 11:47*am, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

I have a very long hank of rope...

Would you really want to dirty your nice Rope on that?

Keeping It Clean,

The Phantom Piper

Old 25-04-2009, 09:44 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

The Phantom Piper wrote:

:On Apr 25, 6:29*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Late with it, as usual.
:
:Now - and I know this will come as a surprise
:to you - _some_ of us can't be bothered to sit
:at our `puters, stuffing Twinkies and Cheetos
:into our gobs and washing them down with
:CursLite, just *praying* for an opportunity to
ost something - er, 'witty' - on scs,
:

Yeah, that DOES come as quite a surprise, given the high volume and
low intellectual content of your spewings.

:
:On Second Thought...,
:

Putting on airs, pretending he had a first one....

:The Phantom Piper

territory."
--G. Behn
Old 25-04-2009, 09:52 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

:The message
:from The Phantom Piper contains these words:
:
: On Second Thought...,
:
:I have a very long hank of rope...
:

Perhaps you and Phartman Pooper should get together. I'm sure he'll
be fascinated by your 'rope'...

--
"Adrenaline is like exercise, but without the excessive gym fees."
-- Professor Walsh, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Old 25-04-2009, 10:43 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

I have a very long hank of rope...

Would you really want to dirty your nice Rope on that?

Keeping It Clean,

Well, it's unemployed ATM - at least thirty feet of really heavy stuff -
5 inch?

--
Rusty
Old 26-04-2009, 07:32 AM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 25, 2:43*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

at least thirty feet of really heavy stuff - 5 inch?

Careful, you're exciting him...

Standing Back,

The Phantom Piper
Old 26-04-2009, 07:50 AM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

The Phantom Piper wrote:

:On Apr 25, 2:43*pm, Rusty_Hinge
:wrote:
:
: at least thirty feet of really heavy stuff - 5 inch?
:
:Careful, you're exciting him...
:

Poor Phartman Piper thinks 5 inches is impressively large.

This explains much...

territory."
--G. Behn

Old 26-04-2009, 08:03 AM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 25, 11:50*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Poor Phartman Piper thinks 5 inches is impressively large.

And you apparently think "Thirty Feet" isn't...

So you're fully stretched-out, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!,

The Phantom Piper
Old 26-04-2009, 02:20 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

at least thirty feet of really heavy stuff - 5 inch?

Careful, you're exciting him...

Standing Back,

Oh, I know! I know!

Isn't it fun?

Shall I demonstrate the Indian rope trick with it?

--
Rusty
Old 26-04-2009, 02:21 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Fred J. McCall contains these words:
The Phantom Piper wrote:
:On Apr 25, 2:43*pm, Rusty_Hinge
:wrote:
:
: at least thirty feet of really heavy stuff - 5 inch?
:
:Careful, you're exciting him...
:

Poor Phartman Piper thinks 5 inches is impressively large.

This explains much...

Well, it certainly explains that you don't know how to gauge how heavy a
rope is...

--
Rusty
Old 26-04-2009, 04:06 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 26, 6:20*am, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Shall I demonstrate the Indian rope trick with it?

Can you _really_ make him disappear?!

Playing For The Cobra,

The Phantom Piper
Old 26-04-2009, 04:30 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

:The message

:from The Phantom Piper contains these words:
:
: Standing Back,
:
:
:Oh, I know! I know!
:
:Isn't it fun?
:
:Shall I demonstrate the Indian rope trick with it?
:

Now Rusty is going to try to 'get it up' for the Phartman Pooper's
pleasure.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

--
"Well, I met a girl in West Hollywood. I ain't naming names.
She really worked me over good. She was just like Jesse James.

Joe Pie Weed Foxfield United Kingdom 7 21-09-2005 11:01 PM
Pumpkin Pie Rodger Whitlock United Kingdom 17 13-03-2005 08:09 PM
Pie cherry tree problems...no fruit dstvns Gardening 9 20-07-2003 11:12 PM
Pie cherry tree problems...no fruit J. Lane Edible Gardening 3 20-07-2003 11:04 PM
robins and cow pie buffets madgard Gardening 2 10-02-2003 04:25 AM