Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-05-2009, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tree needs a replacement

We have just cut down a two storey high pine tree that was too close to our
house.

The front garden now looks very bare. Can someone suggest a very fast and
high growing evergreen tree to place in a plastic water storage tank (so as
to prevent the roots causing any damage to the house) as a temporary
replacement?

Also can you recommend an evergreen tree to also place in the water tank,
but with the emphasis on the gracefullness and look of it rather than its
quick growing aspect?

So when this has reached a reasonable size we can replaced the quick growing
one with this tree. Thanks.

Recommendations please - replacement tree [email protected] United Kingdom 11 27-09-2015 09:50 PM
Replacement tree Not@home Gardening 11 02-11-2007 12:54 PM
Replacement for a screen providing Christmas tree Richard Savage United Kingdom 0 21-08-2003 05:42 PM
My Green-machine needs a replacement (nylon) gear. J. D. Ramsaran Lawns 0 14-05-2003 01:56 AM
Non gardener needs help with bay tree Steve Drake United Kingdom 1 15-01-2003 06:08 PM