Old 05-08-2009, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default I was arrested at B&Q! :-(

"Michael" wrote in message
On 5 Aug, 17:39, Michael wrote:
On 5 Aug, 12:31, Steve Walker wrote:

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 22:08:46 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to
the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

The word coon I find offensive.

In almost all cases I'd agree, but used in context here, it probably is
alright as it is part of sending up the supposed perpetrator as racist
and
unintelligent.

SteveW

The author would have probably enjoyed Till Death Us Do Part for all
the wrong reasons.
Why was this posted on a DIY forum?

Yes I know it should be Till Death Do Us Part!

Or "Love thy neighbour"

Adam

Old 05-08-2009, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Having brought that to light, the 'Political Correctness Brigade' will
now insist that Black and Decker change their name.

There's no such thing as the 'Political Correctness Brigade', except in
the fevered imagination of Daily Mail readers.

Do they mix with the Chattering classes, the jet set and the permissive
society?

Old 05-08-2009, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

The word coon I find offensive.

Is it coz youse blik?

--
geoff
Old 06-08-2009, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Aug 5, 11:33*pm, geoff wrote:

The word coon I find offensive.

Is it coz youse blik?

No chance, black people are much too sensible.....unless they are on
the Race Relations Board of course!
Old 16-08-2009, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Billy Nomates"
saying something like:

I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

You should have been arrested and pushed down the station steps for such
a shite joke, Bernard.