Old 04-08-2009, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default I was arrested at B&Q! :-(

I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Old 04-08-2009, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Having brought that to light, the 'Political Correctness Brigade' will now
insist that Black and Decker change their name.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Old 04-08-2009, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
Sam Sam is offline

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Yes, that 1970's TV show "The Comedians" was rather amusing wasn't it?

Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Sam" wrote in message

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Yes, that 1970's TV show "The Comedians" was rather amusing wasn't it?

A lot of people around now weren't even born in the 1970's. At least he has
given it a 30 year wait before the repeat. Not many TV companies can claim
that!

Bill

Old 04-08-2009, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

I was in B&Q recently and was approached by an old fella who asked if I
wanted decking,
..
..
..
..
I managed to get the first punch in though !

Old 04-08-2009, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to

the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Having brought that to light, the 'Political Correctness Brigade' will

now
insist that Black and Decker change their name.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

They might, now that you have prompted them.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Franko" wrote in message
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

I was in B&Q recently and was approached by an old fella who asked if I
wanted decking,
.
.
.
.
I managed to get the first punch in though !

I was in Sainsbury's and a woman dropped dead just past the checkouts. I
felt really sorry for her, she'd just bought a bag for life.

Steve

Old 04-08-2009, 03:00 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:01:43 UTC, "Sam" wrote:

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Yes, that 1970's TV show "The Comedians" was rather amusing wasn't it?

Early 70s. B&Q didn't start until about 1978, and then only one store.

http://www.diybanter.com
Old 04-08-2009, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Aug 4, 11:02*am, "Billy Nomates" wrote:
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

You can always tell when the Primary Schools are on holiday.

Roll on September........
Old 04-08-2009, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:59:55 +0100, shazzbat wrote:

"Franko" wrote in message
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

I was in B&Q recently and was approached by an old fella who asked if I
wanted decking,
.
.
.
.
I managed to get the first punch in though !

I was in Sainsbury's and a woman dropped dead just past the checkouts. I
felt really sorry for her, she'd just bought a bag for life.

Steve

I thought those bags looked feeble.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:24 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:01:43 UTC, "Sam" wrote:

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Yes, that 1970's TV show "The Comedians" was rather amusing wasn't it?

Early 70s. B&Q didn't start until about 1978, and then only one store.

B&Q opened in 1968, I think.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:38 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
DB. DB. is offline

"Mr X" wrote in message

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:01:43 UTC, "Sam" wrote:

"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to
the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black
and
Decker!

Yes, that 1970's TV show "The Comedians" was rather amusing wasn't
it?

Early 70s. B&Q didn't start until about 1978, and then only one
store.

B&Q opened in 1968, I think.

Opened in March 1969, in Southampton, according to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%26Q

--
DB.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Aug 4, 11:02*am, "Billy Nomates" wrote:
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Jesus, that's poor.

Next you'll be telling us you fisted a gypsy girl who was on her
monthly last night and ended up getting your palm red for free........
Old 04-08-2009, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Gary Baldi" wrote in message
On Aug 4, 11:02 am, "Billy Nomates" wrote:
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Jesus, that's poor.
The old ones are always the best

Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Billy Nomates" wrote in :

I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Years ago I would have laughed along with you.

Now I've grown up.

martin