Old 17-04-2012, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Golden oldie?

On Apr 17, 9:39*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Apr 17, 8:39 am, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2012-04-16 18:45:18 +0100, "'Mike'"
said:

"Christina Websell" wrote in

"Baz" wrote in message
Jake wrote in
:

You know I don't see what MC posts but this guy Steerpike is no
better
and is also in *my killfile. He only crops up now and again to
criticise MC. In the post to which you've replied Steerpike
refers
doing a search on the arguments MC has had in this group.
Steerpike
wouldn't need to do that if his previous posts are to be
believed.
So
another troll type.

I agree, but if you treat Mike ok, I think he will be a real asset
this
group.

In what way?
Ask Sacha how he contacted her suppliers and pretty well stalked
her.
The best place for him is in your killfile.

Well if you believe that you will believe anything

Kindest regards

Mike

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars
around our Tea Room lawn. *It struck my memory most particularly
because at the time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive.
He
told me about it himself and I posted about it on here. *You are a
liar. *You told this group that one of your friends had been here and
that she introduced herself as a friend of yours and that I was rude
her. *No such thing ever happened. *You are a liar.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.comwww.hillhousenurseryt earoom.com
South Devon

crowe has actually gone as far as committing criminal offences in the
past, having orchestrated a long running hate campaign, which was
designed to suggest an enemy of his had been convicted of child sex
offences!

However people like crowe are generally very cowardly, and when he
became convinced that the police were likely to become involved, he
offered a grovelling apology on here, and also denoted a small sum to
a charity of his victims choice.

As well as being a coward, crowe is also a liar and a cheat, and in
the past has been involved with various schemes to gain money under
false pretences (generally from elderly people!). Curiously he has
also frequently claimed to be a mason, but I would imagine this is
simply a crude troll, as he appears to know very little about
freemasonry to wind up those who might be uncomfortable about the
operations of the English mafia.

Here we go again

Teamed up with a good one this time

Kindest regards

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

You are scum mike and from the way you have behaved on here in the
past, its quite astonishing you seem to be trying very hard to suggest
something else entirely!

Anyone who claims an innocent person has been convicted of child sex
offences, then goes on to post their personal details on here, really
does seem to be getting very close to the bottom of the barrel, and
maybe deserves to be shunned by anyone who is not also a vigilante/
loony themselves?

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest that you have attacked others on
this NG for no good reason, as you seem to all intents and purposes to
be a keyboard warrior and have ably proved yourself to be a coward, as
you quickly recanted your claims about child sex offences (which had
been going on for nearly a year!), as soon as you became convinced
that the police were looking into your own real world
crimes..................

Well you would say that wouldn't you?

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

I am glad you dont seem to be taking issue with the fact that you are
a bully and a coward, and seem only able to attack others on here, and
are too spineless to meet face to face to sort out your issues!

Old 17-04-2012, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote in :

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars
around our Tea Room lawn. It struck my memory most particularly
because at the time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive.
He told me about it himself and I posted about it on here. You are a
liar. You told this group that one of your friends had been here and
that she introduced herself as a friend of yours and that I was rude
to her. No such thing ever happened. You are a liar.

Sacha, I hope you realise that I didn't know about this.

I thought that he was reforming, and that I could help by befriending him.

I ought to have known better.

Baz

Old 17-04-2012, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
Sacha wrote in :

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars
around our Tea Room lawn. It struck my memory most particularly
because at the time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive.
He told me about it himself and I posted about it on here. You are a
liar. You told this group that one of your friends had been here and
that she introduced herself as a friend of yours and that I was rude
to her. No such thing ever happened. You are a liar.

Sacha, I hope you realise that I didn't know about this.

I thought that he was reforming, and that I could help by befriending him.

I ought to have known better.

Baz

Baz don't worry :-))

Best wishes

Mike

Old 17-04-2012, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
Sacha wrote in
:

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars
around our Tea Room lawn. It struck my memory most particularly
because at the time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive.
He told me about it himself and I posted about it on here. You are
a liar. You told this group that one of your friends had been here
and that she introduced herself as a friend of yours and that I was
rude to her. No such thing ever happened. You are a liar.

Sacha, I hope you realise that I didn't know about this.

I thought that he was reforming, and that I could help by befriending
him.

I ought to have known better.

Baz

Baz don't worry :-))

Best wishes

Mike

Mike, you ought to worry because I have access to 3 years of your post to
this group, and I will make it so that nobody sees you. btinternet.com
agrees with me at this moment, and it is YOU who will have a letter.

Standby.
Baz
Old 17-04-2012, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2012-04-17 12:38:04 +0100, Baz said:

Sacha wrote in :

You contacted the man who supplied the rope we used on the pillars
around our Tea Room lawn. It struck my memory most particularly
because at the time I wrote about it, you were rude and dismissive.
He told me about it himself and I posted about it on here. You are a
liar. You told this group that one of your friends had been here and
that she introduced herself as a friend of yours and that I was rude
to her. No such thing ever happened. You are a liar.

Sacha, I hope you realise that I didn't know about this.

I thought that he was reforming, and that I could help by befriending
him.

I ought to have known better.

Baz

There is no health in him. The examples are legion, Baz. And no, of
course I don't blame you in any way at all. Just ignore him.
--
Sacha

Old 17-04-2012, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 17, 4:31*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

On 2012-04-17 12:38:04 +0100, Baz said:

Sacha wrote :

[...]

You seem to have attacked a fair few people on here
mike......................wonder what you actually get out of making
these attacks? Its quite fun to have a go at idiot trolls such as
yourself, but not entirely sure if there is much value in attacking
non trolls?

oldie but goody Frank Lawns 0 16-05-2011 12:40 PM
Lc.Schilleriana - oldie but goodie! tenman Orchid Photos 1 30-04-2008 09:01 PM
Oldie but goodie K Barrett Orchid Photos 2 08-09-2007 08:02 PM
Oldie but goodie (off topic but not quite) anne United Kingdom 10 06-08-2003 11:12 AM