Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2012, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Re-starting a vegetable plot.

I was wondering that when things get back to normal what would be the last
date to sow pea, broad bean and potatoes?
I can buy plugs of the rest such a brassiccas and live without the rest.
Runner beans are still on the cill, I can deal with that. Tomatoes are sill
on the cill, ok with me.

I can't imagine a summer without broad beans and new potatoes.

Saying that, the lot of them might come good when the water has gone. What
are the chances of that? I am hoping to get a glimpse Sunday perhaps if it
doesn't rain too hard between now and then.

I just hope the fruit trees and bushes will be ok. They look ok.

Baz