Old 15-07-2012, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Strange

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?
Old 15-07-2012, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David Hill wrote in news:a6g9eiF500U1
@mid.individual.net:

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

You know! I was thinking the same thing days ago. I was also thinking what
an asshole and he has moved house, or changed his ISP, or both.
From "Mike" to steerpike, a worthy change with his new woman, Janet.

Regards
Baz
Old 15-07-2012, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 15/07/2012 18:29, David Hill wrote:
We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

Can't say as I'd noticed, he's in my kill-file anyway.
Maybe Steerpike has bumped him off and planted him under a rhubarb
clump! ;-) It should grow really well with all that B.S. at its roots.

Old 15-07-2012, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David in Normandy wrote in news:5002f4c2$0
:

On 15/07/2012 18:29, David Hill wrote:
We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

Can't say as I'd noticed, he's in my kill-file anyway.
Maybe Steerpike has bumped him off and planted him under a rhubarb
clump! ;-) It should grow really well with all that B.S. at its roots.

Steerpike could not, surely, kill off Mike. Mike is a first dan(or
whatever) Karate expert! As is Janet, his sweetheart. OH! what a blow to
humanity! I wonder what we will do now to survive this latest blow from the
gods.
Sit back and enjoy.
Baz
Old 15-07-2012, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster called
Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

They are both in my Blocked Senders List so I only see their posts if it's
repeated.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 15-07-2012, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"David Hill" wrote

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

They are both in my Blocked Senders List so I only see their posts if
it's repeated.

Either way, it looks like his boyfriend has kicked him out. And not before
time if he is having it off with Janet, if that is, Janet is his real name.

Baz
Old 15-07-2012, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 15, 6:25*pm, Baz wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote :

"David Hill" *wrote

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

They are both in my Blocked Senders List so I only see their posts if
it's repeated.

Either way, it looks like his boyfriend has kicked him out. And not before
time if he is having it off with Janet, if that is, Janet is his real name.

Baz

The reason Mike has not been posting on here is due to a serious
illness..........so while he is certainly not on my Xmas card list, I
for one will not be attacking him on here!

Old 15-07-2012, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 17:29:10 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster
called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

AFAIK Crowe and Steerpike don't get on; indeed hate each other. But as
both are in my killfile I've avoided the dubious pleasure of reading
anything either writes for some time. Plus one of the benefits of
Agent is a little setting that, by default, doesn't display text of
earlier posts. So I see nowt by either, even if someone replies to one
of them.

Downside is that earlier I thought you were responding "BORING/YAWN"
to Sacha and nearly jogged across the bay to chuck a pebble at you

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.
Old 15-07-2012, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Steerpike wrote in
:

On Jul 15, 6:25*pm, Baz wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote
.

net:

"David Hill" *wrote

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain
poster called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

They are both in my Blocked Senders List so I only see their posts
if it's repeated.

Either way, it looks like his boyfriend has kicked him out. And not
befor

time if he is having it off with Janet, if that is, Janet is his real
nam

e.

Baz

The reason Mike has not been posting on here is due to a serious
illness..........so while he is certainly not on my Xmas card list, I
for one will not be attacking him on here!

Don't be silly Mike or whatever you call yourself. You fool nobody.

If it is you, Mike, and you really are ill I wish you the best and quickest
recovery.

Baz
Old 16-07-2012, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Baz
writes
Steerpike could not, surely, kill off Mike. Mike is a first dan(or
whatever) Karate expert! As is Janet, his sweetheart.

For someone that winges so much about your own problenms and what the
nasty people say about you, I think that the word hypocrite comes pretty
close.

--
regards andyw

Old 16-07-2012, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 16, 10:56*am, news wrote:
In article , Baz
writes

Steerpike could not, surely, kill off Mike. Mike is a first dan(or
whatever) Karate expert! As is Janet, his sweetheart.

For someone that winges so much about your own problenms and what the
nasty people say about you, I think that the word hypocrite comes pretty
close.

--
regards * andyw

I think if there was a NG medal for whinging, whining and moaning Baz
would have a very good chance of getting it...............
Old 16-07-2012, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:00:45 +0100, Jake
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:21:57 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:42:11 +0100, Jake
wrote:

Plus one of the benefits of
Agent is a little setting that, by default, doesn't display text of
earlier posts. So I see nowt by either, even if someone replies to one
of them.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

I'm using Agent, version 6.00/32.1186, but can't find such a setting.
Can you direct me? Such a facility would be very good to have!

Simples. View,Hide quoted text. This will replace any earlier text
with [QUOTED TEXT]. I have added a "button" to the Agent toolbar which
toggles the setting on and off in case I want to see something.

Alternatively, unless you've tweaked settings, just press Q to toggle
displaying earlier text on and off. (I can never remember which letter
it is hence my toolbar button).

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

Or just press Q

Steve

--