Old 18-04-2013, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Grow it Magazine.

On 18/04/2013 10:25, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:21:43 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

On 17/04/2013 20:11, Christina Websell wrote:
There is no way that they could have got my e-mail address unless from here.

OR from the OTHER sites that take the messages AND your email address
from this newsgroup and use them as if they were their own i.e. Gardenbanter

and as Sacha said, many other commercial forums which do the same
thing.

Time to stop flogging a dead horse.

Is it flogging a Dead Horse or just a Beef?
Old 18-04-2013, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In fact google says that Christina Websell has posted to 121 groups.
The five listed are the most recent groups Christina Websell has
posted to.

To be fair, I'm shown as having posted in groups I've never heard of.
This can happen when we reply to cross posters and our posting goes not
only to the group we are in but to all the others in the cross posting.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message

You post to a dozen groups.

Name that dozen. I don't post to a dozen groups at all. Come on, name
those dozen groups, Janet. Let's hear them from you, those 12 groups
that I
allegedly post in.

I post in a cat group, a birdwatching group and occasionally a nature
group
and here.
Not exactly a dozen is it! and what's the one where I mentioned Grow It
magazine? Oh, perhaps it was on here.

Your posts appear in Gardenbanter and others that are similar.

Google "christina websell" if you want to see where your posts appear.

Look at this one
http://gardensfurniture.co.uk/united...-magazine.html

and this for the five news groups you have posted to
https://groups.google.com/groups/pro...JExG-BuhVhW9hA

--

Don't be ridiculous, if I have appeared on 121 groups it's through
crossposting I have not noticed.

Such a shame.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-05-06 08:55:58 +0100, Martin said:

On Sun, 5 May 2013 23:33:39 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
snip

Don't be ridiculous, if I have appeared on 121 groups it's through
crossposting I have not noticed.

So not ridiculous after all.

It's all ridiculous, especially prolonging it to this extent and after
such a long gap!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 06-05-2013, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...

"Martin" wrote in message

[...]

Just like you haven't noticed, you are responding to a post by Martin, not me.

Pity I got you out of the bozo box. Every New Year I get people out again
but this is your third time and the last.

Such a shame.

You never learn, do you? Doomed to making a fool of yourself over and over.

Janet

Old 06-05-2013, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-05-06 08:55:58 +0100, Martin said:

On Sun, 5 May 2013 23:33:39 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
snip

Don't be ridiculous, if I have appeared on 121 groups it's through
crossposting I have not noticed.

So not ridiculous after all.

It's all ridiculous, especially prolonging it to this extent and after
such a long gap!

If you look at the timing of the post, it is well after Pimms O'clock.
So probably chemically induced.