Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #46   Report Post  
Old 28-08-2013, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,165
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 28/08/2013 01:00, S Viemeister wrote:
On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
On 27/08/2013 14:21, S Viemeister wrote:
Which model did you order?


It was the Bosch AHS 54-20 Li with a 36V battery pack.


Looks good - but I'll need to save up a bit more!




Shop around as winter approaches. You may get a good deal.



All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.




I'm sure I'd look up to you ;~), but this Spider's already got a victim.
Heh heh.


It's early days to recommend it without more useage, but I think I may
be recommending in the not too distant future :~).

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice, comments and links. It's all
been worthwhile :~)).

Please report back on it after you've used it for a while - it may
encourage/help justify a splurge.




Will do. I promise.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay

  #47   Report Post  
Old 28-08-2013, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,165
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 28/08/2013 10:58, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:00:44 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
On 27/08/2013 14:21, S Viemeister wrote:
Which model did you order?

It was the Bosch AHS 54-20 Li with a 36V battery pack.


Looks good - but I'll need to save up a bit more!

All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.


Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)




That's a load of Bosch!! ;~)).

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay
  #48   Report Post  
Old 28-08-2013, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,165
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 28/08/2013 12:22, S Viemeister wrote:
On 8/28/2013 5:58 AM, Martin wrote:
wrote:
On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.


Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)

I suppose I could dye my hair...




Nah .. just trim it a bit .. I've got the perfect tool!

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay
  #49   Report Post  
Old 28-08-2013, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,165
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 28/08/2013 21:37, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:22:34 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 8/28/2013 5:58 AM, Martin wrote:
wrote:
On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.

Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)

I suppose I could dye my hair...


or give it a quick trim before the battery goes flat.





Rats! You beat me to it!

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay
  #50   Report Post  
Old 28-08-2013, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,026
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 2013-08-28 23:08:19 +0100, Spider said:

On 28/08/2013 21:37, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:22:34 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 8/28/2013 5:58 AM, Martin wrote:
wrote:
On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.

Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)

I suppose I could dye my hair...


or give it a quick trim before the battery goes flat.





Rats! You beat me to it!


Rats tails?! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk



  #51   Report Post  
Old 29-08-2013, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,026
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 2013-08-29 10:02:38 +0100, Martin said:

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:06:48 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 28/08/2013 10:58, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:00:44 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
On 27/08/2013 14:21, S Viemeister wrote:
Which model did you order?

It was the Bosch AHS 54-20 Li with a 36V battery pack.

Looks good - but I'll need to save up a bit more!

All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.

Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)




That's a load of Bosch!! ;~)).


There's a Siemens pun lurking somewhere.


Well navigate your way around it!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk

  #52   Report Post  
Old 29-08-2013, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,165
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 28/08/2013 23:38, Sacha wrote:
On 2013-08-28 23:08:19 +0100, Spider said:

On 28/08/2013 21:37, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:22:34 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 8/28/2013 5:58 AM, Martin wrote:
wrote:
On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible
and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To
put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I
can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.

Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)

I suppose I could dye my hair...

or give it a quick trim before the battery goes flat.





Rats! You beat me to it!


Rats tails?! ;-)





I wouldn't want to trim a rat's tail. The angry end might turn round
and bite me :-/

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay
  #53   Report Post  
Old 29-08-2013, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,165
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 29/08/2013 10:03, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:07:48 +0100, wrote:

On 28/08/2013 12:22, S Viemeister wrote:
On 8/28/2013 5:58 AM, Martin wrote:
wrote:
On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.

Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)

I suppose I could dye my hair...




Nah .. just trim it a bit .. I've got the perfect tool!


Bosch multi tool can be used to polish your scalp.





But I don't want a shiny pate, thank you! I'm a hairy spider :~).

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay
  #54   Report Post  
Old 29-08-2013, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,165
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 29/08/2013 10:02, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:06:48 +0100, wrote:

On 28/08/2013 10:58, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:00:44 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
On 27/08/2013 14:21, S Viemeister wrote:
Which model did you order?

It was the Bosch AHS 54-20 Li with a 36V battery pack.

Looks good - but I'll need to save up a bit more!

All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.

Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)




That's a load of Bosch!! ;~)).


There's a Siemens pun lurking somewhere.




Wrong spelling. It's "She was only a seaman's daughter .." ;~).

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
gardening on clay
  #55   Report Post  
Old 29-08-2013, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Aug 2013
Posts: 29
Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 29/08/2013 22:37, Spider wrote:
On 29/08/2013 10:02, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:06:48 +0100, wrote:

On 28/08/2013 10:58, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:00:44 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 8/27/2013 5:54 PM, Spider wrote:
On 27/08/2013 14:21, S Viemeister wrote:
Which model did you order?

It was the Bosch AHS 54-20 Li with a 36V battery pack.

Looks good - but I'll need to save up a bit more!

All in all, I'm very pleased with it. I may even have to plant more
hedges or topiary subjects! Allowing for being seriously sensible
and
safety-concious, one might even be inclined to say it's fun. To
put all
this into perspective, I'm a 5ft 4" 58yr old blonde woman - if I
can do
it, anyone can do it!

I'm a bit older, brunette, and a lot taller - it should be a snap.

Bosch trimmers prefer German blondes :-)




That's a load of Bosch!! ;~)).


There's a Siemens pun lurking somewhere.




Wrong spelling. It's "She was only a seaman's daughter .." ;~).

We don't wish to know that. Kindly leave the naval base


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Gas-powered String Trimmers evolutionman 2004 Lawns 4 24-06-2004 02:08 PM
Battery powered strimmers KeithS United Kingdom 5 31-03-2004 08:34 AM
Gas Powered Hedge Trimmers for Pruning Azalea? Roy Gardening 2 17-10-2003 03:02 PM
Mclane battery powered mower [email protected] Gardening 3 21-07-2003 11:13 AM
Battery powered strimmer J A Kirby Gardening 6 26-05-2003 04:32 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 GardenBanter.co.uk.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Gardening"

 

Copyright © 2017