Old 10-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Sacha

Default Seeds going free

We have a few packets of seeds going spare, if anyone wants to take a
chance. I say 'take a chance' because they were brought in by a friendly
gardener (a professional) who works on a nearby estate. He's packed them
1000 to a packet and they're a real hodgepodge of all sorts. The only thing
we're sure about is that there will be some Geranium palmatum in there!
So - if anyone has space to fill and wants the fun of finding out what's
germinating, email me your snailmail addresses and I'll send them out.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 11-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Mark Allison

On 10 May 2003, "Sacha" wrote the
following pearl of wisdom:

We have a few packets of seeds going spare, if anyone wants to take a
chance. I say 'take a chance' because they were brought in by a
friendly gardener (a professional) who works on a nearby estate. He's
packed them 1000 to a packet and they're a real hodgepodge of all
sorts. The only thing we're sure about is that there will be some
Geranium palmatum in there! So - if anyone has space to fill and wants
the fun of finding out what's germinating, email me your snailmail
addresses and I'll send them out.

I would love to try them! Thanks - just sent you an email.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com

Old 11-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Sacha

in article , Mark Allison
at wrote on 11/5/03 11:36 am:

On 10 May 2003, "Sacha" wrote the
following pearl of wisdom:

We have a few packets of seeds going spare, if anyone wants to take a
chance. I say 'take a chance' because they were brought in by a
friendly gardener (a professional) who works on a nearby estate. He's
packed them 1000 to a packet and they're a real hodgepodge of all
sorts. The only thing we're sure about is that there will be some
Geranium palmatum in there! So - if anyone has space to fill and wants
the fun of finding out what's germinating, email me your snailmail
addresses and I'll send them out.

I would love to try them! Thanks - just sent you an email.

I'll send them all off tomorrow, having had 6 other requests. The envelopes
say that are up to 50 different species in there. If people have trouble
identifying them as they come through, perhaps photos can be posted to Tony
McCormack and if he has time to post them on the webring, we can all try
guessing what they are!
Someone who asked for some also asked where they come from in terms of
region. The answer is South Devon.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 11-05-2003, 05:45 PM
janet.bennett

Yes, thanks for pointing it out, meant to reply instead pressed reply group
by accident. Realised mistake as soon as I pressed send

Old 11-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Ronald Hickey

In message , Charlie
writes

You can delete it if you don't use google, defiantly if you use OE.

Probably too late now, message can be nuked from google though once it
shows up.

--
Ronald Hickey
Old 11-05-2003, 07:21 PM
Charlie

Well, she could delete it and stop anyone else downloading it!

Charlie.

"Ronald Hickey" wrote in message
In message , Charlie
writes

Old 11-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Josey

"Ronald Hickey" wrote in message
In message , Charlie
writes

You can delete it if you don't use google, defiantly if you use OE.

Probably too late now, message can be nuked from google though once it
shows up.

--
Ronald Hickey

She certainly can't delete your reply repeating her address, form google's
archives.

You'll need to do that for her!

Jc.

Old 11-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Ronald Hickey

In message , Josey news-

She certainly can't delete your reply repeating her address, form google's
archives.

You'll need to do that for her!

Oops!! Article lined up for nuking when it shows!

--
Ronald Hickey
Old 12-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Ronald Hickey

In message , Ronald Hickey
writes
In message , Josey news-

She certainly can't delete your reply repeating her address, form google's
archives.

You'll need to do that for her!

Oops!! Article lined up for nuking when it shows!

Post pending deletion

--
Ronald Hickey

Old 12-05-2003, 02:14 PM
Ronald Hickey

In message , Ronald Hickey
writes
In message , Josey news-

Old 13-05-2003, 08:20 AM
Mike

In article , Sacha
writes
in article , janet.bennett at
wrote on 11/5/03 5:24 pm:

Yes, I'd love some seeds, if you have any to spare. do you want an sae?

snip

No thanks, Janet. I've sent them all off today, so I hope they reach
everyone. Mike Crowe sent only a post code as his address, so it will be
interesting to see if they do all turn up!

Turned up safe and sound and on the doorstep when I went downstairs this
morning. Many thanks.

Joan and Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more