Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Adrian Jones

Default Spinach and Sweet Corn

I've just bought a tray of 6 spinach plants and a tray of 6 Early Gold sweet
corn.

I don't really have much space in the ground for vegetables, but the trays
were only 80p each so I thought what the heck, it's worth a try.

Anyway, can spinach be planted in grow bags or in pots?

And what about sweet corn? I don't imagine sweet corn can be grown in grow
bags or large pots --- or can they? And can corn be grown outside in the
Manchester area or are they greenhouse plants?

Any hints or tips from anyone who has grown spinach or corn would be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks.