Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2003, 09:44 AM
jane

Default Marshalls' experimental tomatoes

HI folk

I emailed Marshalls a few days ago about their current experimental
tomato Ruby as I've got three of them growing but have lost the
growing instructions! I wanted to know if it was indoor, outdoor,
determinate or indeterminate. There has been a deafening silence in
return (these folk really need some web-savvy staff), and I could do
with knowing the answer!

Anyone here growing it who can tell me the answers please?

thanks!

--
jane

Mark Twain