Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-06-2003, 01:20 PM
Andy

Default Plant/Tree Suggestions Please

I have a circular area cut out of the centre of my lawn which is about
seven feet in diameter. I would like to plant something bold there
and would welcome any suggestions. I like BIG things so trees are
fine. Although my children are usually well-behaved, whatever goes in
there will have to be able to withstand the odd bash from them.

I have thought about a monkey puzzle tree, or a very large Camelia or
that tree which has bronze-coloured bark (the name escapes me for the
moment). This area can be seen clearly from the dining room so I
don't mind spending a bit either.

Thanks in advance.

Andy.

Insect Spray For Tree Suggestions, Please. (leaves being eaten) Robert11 Lawns 5 01-05-2006 10:56 PM
Tree suggestions please bnd777 United Kingdom 39 25-12-2003 11:12 PM
Tree Suggestions Please? Sue Gardening 0 30-09-2003 01:32 AM
Newbie: Small tree suggestions please Andrew Hargreaves United Kingdom 10 08-07-2003 11:41 PM
Tree suggestions please zhanataya Gardening 7 14-03-2003 06:56 PM