Old 17-07-2003, 06:24 PM
ben

Default Jeyes?

dave @ stejonda wrote:
So Jeyes Fluid *will* still be available.

Yes, they just have to remove some of the suggested uses from the
bottle. Interesting to see that they are suggesting dichlorophen as an
alternative. I've been trying to remove black spots on my path and have
had no success with all manner of fungicides, bleach, jayes fluid,
hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide, wire brush (which wears out before
the spots do). The fungicide I'm trying at the moment is sodium
dichlorophen.

Old 17-07-2003, 07:02 PM
David P

In article ,
says...

Is it safe to use when you have dogs?

Yes. I use it to wash round pens, runs etc.
--
David
Visit
Old 19-07-2003, 03:42 PM
tony

"martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:25:41 +0100, "Nick"
wrote:

"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
What does Jeyes fluid do other than disenfect
Thanks folks

If you get a good one it will look after you in the best possible

fashion.
Morning tea at exactly the right time and the boiled eggs are spot on.

Times
will be neatly ironed and your choice of clothing neatly laid out.
I miss old Jeeves
With apologies and definitely tongue in cheek.

Jeyes is a very good dis I nfectant. That is what it does. Disinfects
things. Exactly what it says on the bottle. Has done for the last 3.5
million years. Killed off the dinosaurs, y'know!

Powerful aroma. I find a dab behind the ears at bedtime works wonders.
Haven't been bitten by a mozzie in years.

I'll have a pint of whatever you are drinking :-)
--
martin

Jeyes???????????????

Old 19-07-2003, 04:13 PM
martin

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:37:17 +0100, "tony"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:25:41 +0100, "Nick"
wrote:

"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
What does Jeyes fluid do other than disenfect
Thanks folks

If you get a good one it will look after you in the best possible

fashion.
Morning tea at exactly the right time and the boiled eggs are spot on.

Times
will be neatly ironed and your choice of clothing neatly laid out.
I miss old Jeeves
With apologies and definitely tongue in cheek.

Jeyes is a very good dis I nfectant. That is what it does. Disinfects
things. Exactly what it says on the bottle. Has done for the last 3.5
million years. Killed off the dinosaurs, y'know!

Powerful aroma. I find a dab behind the ears at bedtime works wonders.
Haven't been bitten by a mozzie in years.

I'll have a pint of whatever you are drinking :-)

Jeyes???????????????

I hope not. :-)
BTW we found a warning on our tin of Jeyes - "don't use on plastic"
Any ideas on how to get rid of fly maggots from a wheely bin?
To save money our local authority only empties wheely bins once every
two weeks. If there is another outbreak of bubonic plague it will
start in Zuid Holland.

--
martin
Old 18-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Alan Holmes

"martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:37:17 +0100, "tony"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:25:41 +0100, "Nick"
wrote:

"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
What does Jeyes fluid do other than disenfect
Thanks folks

Jeyes is a very good dis I nfectant. That is what it does. Disinfects
things. Exactly what it says on the bottle. Has done for the last 3.5
million years. Killed off the dinosaurs, y'know!

Powerful aroma. I find a dab behind the ears at bedtime works wonders.
Haven't been bitten by a mozzie in years.

I'll have a pint of whatever you are drinking :-)

Jeyes???????????????

I hope not. :-)
BTW we found a warning on our tin of Jeyes - "don't use on plastic"
Any ideas on how to get rid of fly maggots from a wheely bin?
To save money our local authority only empties wheely bins once every
two weeks. If there is another outbreak of bubonic plague it will
start in Zuid Holland.

I recently had an outbreak of maggots in my wheely bin, I had thrown a
shell and unwanted bits of crab in, and the blowflies had a field day.

I sprayed the bin with flyspray and the maggots didn't like it at all, in
fact they died!

Alan

Jeyes Fluid for Water Feature? Trevor Tyrrell United Kingdom 10 06-03-2011 06:58 AM
Out with the Jeyes again? Keith \(Dorset\) United Kingdom 6 13-12-2006 10:05 AM
MOSS- Armatillox, Jeyes or bleach? Jim United Kingdom 0 05-05-2004 09:48 AM
Jeyes Fluid?? Mog Gardening 7 21-04-2004 01:04 PM
Jeyes? Heather United Kingdom 0 17-07-2003 12:43 AM