Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2003, 11:42 PM
hendo2002

Default Against the law ??

Hi , I have a bit of a problem with a neighbour at the bottom of my garden ,
it is his boundry fence but whilst I've been away for a fortnight he has
clipped unsightly PVC screened cable to the fence on my side for some
lighting is he allowed to do this or not ?? Its not a matter of asking him
as when I was doing my garden he banged on my door complaining that I had
got his decking dirty !!! so from that point on we don't really see eye to
eye