Old 10-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Electronic mole repellers??

The message
from Chris Wilson contains these words:

Thanks for all the info, got one today with the shotgun, the traps
haven't caught a thing in 2 weeks.... Our soil is sandy, makes me think
I'd be better persevering with the traps, and the odd "lucky shot" Last
time I stood with gun pointing groundwards some comic called out "Oi!
Clampett, found any oil yet?". If that means anything to you you must be
in your late forties at least :-)

Jed? I remember him - and that poor Dr. Drysdale, and wossername his
gangling secretary....

And especially Ellie-May....

Netiquette or not I think grammatical and spelling mistakes abound on
usenet, it needs tidying up VBG But there again I preferred the BBC
news read by those in evening dress!

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)
Old 10-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Gary Woods contains these words:

And I always did like Flatt and Scruggs, who did the theme...

Ah, so *THAT* is who Flatt and Scruggs are.

Now I know what a certain person is talking about.