Old 13-01-2004, 01:34 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Where do red spider mite come from?

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:

Thanks everyone for all the advice.
I have had to chuck out my c****bis plants. They just collapsed.
Maybe they didn't like the insecticide spray I used. I did also start
misting them, but they are now beyond revival! They were very badly
affected with the spider mite.
I have a few more seeds so will try again when the weather warms up.
Now I shall be reguarly inspecting my other houseplants with a
magnifier.

You want *BIG* red spider - er - mights?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/