Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Strawberries

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

Have you heard if anything has been seen since?

It was reported about for a couple of years, then it (one?) was seen up
a tree about four miles away by someone lamping for rabbis (up a
*TREE*?) and since it moved in the direction of Thetford Forest, it
hasn't been reported since.

(Though a nearby gamekeeper did catch a young one in a fox snare, and
couldn't find a way of setting it free, and it dragged a heavy log a
considerable distance and wouldn't even consider a 'pice pussy, good
pussy' approach, so he shot it, buried it, and worried that he didn't
orter ha'done, wouldn't tell anyone where. (Yes, there was one other
witness of the animal.)

Wasn't particularly scary. Winter of 1978/9. Snow everywhere. I'd broken
my kneecap in Essex (one-point landing on a block of concrete while
carrying a heavy bumper and towbar) and we had to get me back to Norfolk
to feed my rabbis.

That is very kind of you Were they all in a home for Rabbi pensioners?

(Hugo) Grin....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
martin

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:09:35 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

Anne Jackson wrote:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my new Phyllostachys Nigra, rather!
(Well, it just cost me 54 quid!)

Phew.... big money!

O keeping everything crossed for you)

Big plant! I've had my eye on it for over a year, and finally took
the plunge. G

It would need to be big for that price)

It's Wimbledon strawberry prices
--
Martin

Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough .. contains
these words:

Oh go on..tell us the one about hungry rabbis.

So as not to create scenes on the streets of a certain town, the rabbi
and the RC priest would cross the road rather than meet on the pavement.

One day, they met unexpectedly on a corner.

The priest got his shot in first: "Nice smell of bacon under your
kitchen window this morning, Rabbi!"

To which the Rabbi replied: " Delicious, - - - - - Father."

Old 27-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Ophelia

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

That is very kind of you Were they all in a home for Rabbi

pensioners?

(Hugo) Grin....

Do the Rabbies have the pice pussies too

O decides she has teased Hugo enough and runnnnnnssssssssssssss

Old 27-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Ophelia

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

and we had to get me back to Norfolk
to feed my rabbis.

Oh go on..tell us the one about hungry rabbis.

I hope this is going to be kosher.

Talmud another.

LOL

Old 27-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Ophelia

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:58:29 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

That is very kind of you Were they all in a home for Rabbi

pensioners?

(Hugo) Grin....

Do the Rabbies have the pice pussies too

O decides she has teased Hugo enough and runnnnnnssssssssssssss

U R Mrs Slocum and I claim the UKP5 reward.

You shall not have my £5 so there! I shall spend in on my pice Rabbi

Moving Strawberries Lilac Edible Gardening 1 03-06-2003 05:44 PM
strawberries? H United Kingdom 6 21-02-2003 08:33 PM
Question about strawberries! Claude Gardening 5 06-02-2003 12:48 PM
Indian Strawberries again JLee United Kingdom 3 21-11-2002 02:33 PM
Strawberries? Dwayne United Kingdom 0 16-10-2002 02:27 PM