Old 14-03-2004, 11:37 PM

Default Fecking Damned cats!!!

There is a slight difference with dogs in that they are usually taken
out on a lead where as a cat is a semi free roaming animal but
wherever possible owners should do as much as possible to prevent
annoyance to other householders.
Old 14-03-2004, 11:38 PM

"Mike" wrote in message ...

Damn things should all be drowned at birth, that would solve the problem
:-))))))

No one is saying you should get a cat but it was suggested as one
possible solution. I'm sure if you surf the internet or read the faq
there are lots of practical but humane deterrents.

'Damn things should all be drowned at birth'. Anniolating a species
because you dont like it. Didnt someone from history try to do that
and quite rightly was stopped (hint - he had a mustache!).

Can we discuss gardening now!

Old 14-03-2004, 11:39 PM
shazzbat

We had a witch hunt on cats in Briatian once ( because they were the
familiars of witches and the christians were hunting them down!). The
result was rats , mice and plagues which killed millions of humans

because
the plague was carried by the rats and mice whose populations were

normally
kept down by the cats. In the grat Plague of 1665 cats and dogs were
destroyed as stupid humans flayed around looking for someone to balme

their
ills on. as the cats were killed, the plague increased.

So presumably before cats were introduced to this country it must have been
wall to wall with rats and mice. Funny, I don't recall reading about that.

Steve

Old 14-03-2004, 11:39 PM
martin

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:42:16 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

So presumably before cats were introduced to this country it must have been
wall to wall with rats and mice. Funny, I don't recall reading about that.

that doesn't mean much.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 14-03-2004, 11:39 PM
shazzbat

wrote:

So presumably before cats were introduced to this country it must have

been
wall to wall with rats and mice. Funny, I don't recall reading about

that.

that doesn't mean much.

Not on it's own, no.
--