Old 02-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Ben

Default Gooseberry Bush

Hi,

I brought a gooseberry bush and planted it about 3 months ago, it seems to
be growing fine, as it had a lot of new growth, however over the past month
the leaves have gone grey and curled up. There is one branch that seemed to
be rotting, as it went grey and limp, I was going to cut it off, but I
noticed there there is alot of fresh green growth at the end. What could be
causing the problem? Should I cut it back? Or leave it to see if it will
recover?
Its planted against a wall, and it gets the morning sun, but then shade by
about lunch time.

Cheers

Ben

Gooseberry bush pollination David in Normandy[_7_] United Kingdom 3 14-04-2009 10:34 PM
Gooseberry bush problems Roger United Kingdom 6 08-08-2007 12:40 AM
gooseberry bush ajr United Kingdom 4 11-11-2005 06:11 PM
propagating gooseberry bush Ros Butt United Kingdom 8 15-07-2005 06:55 PM
No flowers on gooseberry bush Steve Harris United Kingdom 3 14-05-2003 10:44 PM