Old 13-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Kay

In article , Brian Watson
writes

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
We have had our first frost here this morning (13 November) We've

noticed
this year how many of the trees retain their leaves but they'll probably
start going now.

0 degrees C here just north of Cambridge this morning.

One of the ponds frozen in NW Leeds. But nasturtiums still happy, and
they're usually the first to go.
--
Kay

Old 13-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Franz Heymann

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Brian Watson
writes

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
We have had our first frost here this morning (13 November)

We've
noticed
this year how many of the trees retain their leaves but they'll

probably
start going now.

0 degrees C here just north of Cambridge this morning.

One of the ponds frozen in NW Leeds. But nasturtiums still happy,

and
they're usually the first to go.

I had a slight skid on an icy road in Mallerstang

Franz

First Frost - NE GA GA Pinhead Edible Gardening 5 15-11-2004 03:48 PM
First Frost - NE GA GA Pinhead Edible Gardening 0 15-11-2004 12:40 PM
First Frost Pam Edible Gardening 2 18-11-2003 12:02 AM
preparing (tomatoes0 for first frost in Colorado Front Range Stephen Younge Edible Gardening 5 23-09-2003 08:02 AM
preparing (tomatoes0 for first frost in Colorado Front Range Stephen Younge Gardening 6 23-09-2003 08:02 AM