Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Micko

Default Waterbutt With Overflow Outlet - Obtainable /

Got a water butt off a garage which quickly fills with water. Have to
connect a hose at base to drain etc.

Do they still make water butts with a socket at the top of the butt to
accept a standard hose tap ? I have tried the diy stores with no success
and would prefer a mail order company as I don't have transport.

Incidentally i have heard of down pipe diverters but this isn't what I
am after.
Thanks.

Micko

cleaning waterbutt Amber Ormerod United Kingdom 42 09-07-2004 07:03 PM
yeast co2 outlet into venturi? Joe Sipley Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 03-07-2004 02:03 PM
waterbutt wildlife Dave United Kingdom 9 06-06-2004 08:05 AM
GFCI Outlet Bonnie Espenshade Ponds 7 03-05-2003 10:32 AM