Old 17-06-2006, 06:28 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Johnp

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Please stop this mindless abuse of a political newsgroup

Old 17-06-2006, 06:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H

Jonno wrote:

Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one heading
fur dis ass ter.

And of course I completely agree with you, Jonno. I had already started
to grow tired of playing with the kid anyway.

My apologies to the posters of aus.gardens - I initially didn't realise
it was being crossposted and then... well, I'm sorry that I stooped to
playing bat & ball with the liddle troll. I'll watch m'posts in future.

L.
Old 17-06-2006, 08:21 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Fran

Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Fran wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Fran wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

It's called cliterodectomy.

Yes, I know what its called. No need to remind me.

Infibulation is also another widespread
practice. Both some under the heading of gential mutliation and are
widespread cultural practices (rather than particular instances of
malicious and criminal retributive behaviour) aimed at constraining the
sexuality of women.

Which has nothing to do with domestic violence between men and women.

Yet your question was open, and I pointed to an institutional practice
in some parts of the world fitting your specification of "hearing of a
man cutting off a woman's clitoris"

I asked in the context of domestic violence which, if you had read the
thread, you would have understood.

I had read the thread, which, by the time I entered, seemed to have
become a question of which sex inflicts more pain on the other.

If you wish to discuss social
customs and medical practices, start a new thread and we'll talk about
mastectomy, cliterodectomy and circumcision.

Not really, but in the grand scheme of things, there's little doubt
that women have been victims rather more often than perpetrators.

Fran

Old 17-06-2006, 02:42 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one
heading fur dis ass ter.

And of course I completely agree with you, Jonno. I had already started
to grow tired of playing with the kid anyway.

My apologies to the posters of aus.gardens - I initially didn't realise
it was being crossposted and then... well, I'm sorry that I stooped to
playing bat & ball with the liddle troll. I'll watch m'posts in future.

L.

Shees right Babe.
We all like to play a little.
I play wif words...
Must git back to the pumpken patch to look fer the seccatuers in case
she who must be avoided has red dese emails. Mite gif er ideas...
Old 19-06-2006, 03:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
Erik Vastmasd

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:29:21 +1000, Linda H plucked a feather from
Fawkes, dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

Jonno wrote:

Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one heading
fur dis ass ter.

And of course I completely agree with you, Jonno. I had already started
to grow tired of playing with the kid anyway.

My apologies to the posters of aus.gardens - I initially didn't realise
it was being crossposted and then... well, I'm sorry that I stooped to
playing bat & ball with the liddle troll. I'll watch m'posts in future.

The lesson to be learned from all this is to always buy stainless
steel gardening tools so it won't matter if they're left out in the
rain and nobody need worry about having something cut off. :-)

--
Erik Vastmasd

Old 19-06-2006, 04:07 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Jonno wrote:

Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one heading
fur dis ass ter.

And of course I completely agree with you, Jonno. I had already started
to grow tired of playing with the kid anyway.

My apologies to the posters of aus.gardens - I initially didn't realise
it was being crossposted and then... well, I'm sorry that I stooped to
playing bat & ball with the liddle troll. I'll watch m'posts in future.

The lesson to be learned from all this is to always buy stainless
steel gardening tools so it won't matter if they're left out in the
rain and nobody need worry about having something cut off. :-)

And it will stay sharp so theres less pain should they eventually be
found...
Old 19-06-2006, 12:55 PM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H

Erik Vastmasd wrote:

The lesson to be learned from all this is to always buy stainless
steel gardening tools so it won't matter if they're left out in the
rain and nobody need worry about having something cut off. :-)

Heh, good advice.

Old 20-06-2006, 12:20 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
quietguy

....and women have always been opposed to male circumcision? I sort of
thought that most circumcisions would be carried out with the consent of the
mother - but of course I do not have any proof

David

Craig Welch wrote:

On 17 Jun 2006 00:21:03 -0700, "Fran" wrote:

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

If you wish to discuss social
customs and medical practices, start a new thread and we'll talk about
mastectomy, cliterodectomy and circumcision.

Not really, but in the grand scheme of things, there's little doubt
that women have been victims rather more often than perpetrators.

Oddly enough, in the case of clitoridectomies, they are both. The
evil practice is pretty much kept in place by women, to women.

--
Craig

Old 20-06-2006, 04:21 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Fran

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

If you wish to discuss social
customs and medical practices, start a new thread and we'll talk about
mastectomy, cliterodectomy and circumcision.

Not really, but in the grand scheme of things, there's little doubt
that women have been victims rather more often than perpetrators.

Oddly enough, in the case of clitoridectomies, they are both. The
evil practice is pretty much kept in place by women, to women.

Regrettably, you're right, though it shows that a variant of Stockholm
Syndrome is a longstanding feature of human relationships, and rather
underlines the power imbalance between males and females in those
settings. In a metaphoric sense, the females have been given keys to
some of the internal doors in the prison they inhabit, and fearing the
consequences of anarchy, hold tightly onto them, even though this makes
life easier for the upper level prison guards.

Fran

Old 20-06-2006, 01:14 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Market Theory

Fran wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

It's called cliterodectomy. Infibulation is also another widespread
practice.

So called "female circumcision" is mostly practised by women, not men.

cheers,
--mt.

Old 20-06-2006, 07:12 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Jonno

Market Theory wrote:
Fran wrote:

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Linda H wrote:

FED-UP wrote:

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

It's called cliterodectomy. Infibulation is also another widespread
practice.

So called "female circumcision" is mostly practised by women, not men.

cheers,
--mt.

Er Try not to crosspost anymore people This is on a gardening posting site.
We would prefer not to talk about these poor women.
Its a subject which while needing to be outlawed has no place in modern
society and is seen as barbaric by most.
Meanwhile we would rather be blisfully unaware in our place on the net.
Old 23-06-2006, 09:55 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
David

Give it a good coat of oil - the secetures that is
Lushy
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Chookie wrote:
In article ,
Jonno wrote:

Devi0us t00! Says damn, temperamental maybe temper or mental. I think we
need a gene check in this situation. Specially the guy without the
whatsits.

DH remains able to sit down. There is no sign of rust on the seccies
yet, so he's safe for now.

Phew for him and my eyes may stop watering now. Please dont do this to me.
Also being good seccies, please buy yourself some spray on lanolin and tie
a yellow ribbon on it. Or life may never be the same agin!!!
LOL