Old 25-07-2007, 06:44 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default The cat problem

"John Savage" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given writes:
Give me a feral cat any day.

No prob. What's your address? I'll mail you a couple. COD

Thank you for your very generous offer John but I did say "a" feral cat and
we have one. When this one bites the dust, I promise I will be in touch
with you. (and if you believe that, you'd believe John Howard :-))

Old 25-07-2007, 07:09 AM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
Before making rash promises of mailing a couple, reminds me of a chinese
recipe, first catch your feral cat/s.

I'm actually wondering how he is going to get them in the posting tube?
Old 25-07-2007, 09:37 AM posted to aus.gardens

Thats the easy part.
Get an extra large mailing tube, add some gunpowder and touch wick or
similar in one end, add cat ram solidly in so the cat sits on the
gunpowder, and the last bit must be done b4 the cats peas on the
gunpowder, point the tube in general direction you wish it to go, light
gunpowder. Run!
Now wait till someone thinks were serious and complains.

Old 26-07-2007, 01:56 PM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno . writes:
At least cats cant fly....

I reckon ol' Jack could make 'em fly! ;-)
Old 27-07-2007, 03:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

John Savage wrote:
Jonno . writes:

At least cats cant fly....

I reckon ol' Jack could make 'em fly! ;-)

Take old leaf spring, bit of truck tyre, tension over trigger platform
click, sprong, meowwwww with deepening tone. {:-).

Easy.

Even if it misfires, cat is going to get one hell of a rubber spanking
that it will not forget in a hurry.

Time towanderoutside and recover the hard lemons I'm throwing at feline
romeos

Old 31-07-2007, 05:13 AM posted to aus.gardens

Go way feral!

Felix wrote:
It can cat? Oh yesh.

u...