Old 01-09-2008, 06:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Organic Buying spree.............

"kate" wrote in message
. ..

I wonder if there even is a garden...

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op when it's been there for years?

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar Kate. Shame on you!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
Snip foaming idoicy.............

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op when it's been there for years? How
can that be?

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you both!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message
... SNIP
frothing nonsence............

And your browser failed to find this Co-Op when it's been there for many
years also?

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a deceitful liar Kate and Steve. Shame on you! This is
why you frothing fanatics lose credibility. It took me 5 seconds to locate
the store she claimed didn't exist.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:
Oh, my neighbors had some of these large birds. :-) After about 5
years
they sold them. They were popular here about 10 to 15 years ago.

I got mine when the market dropped.

I did not pay 10K per bird. g

They lost quite an investment as I understand.

A LOT of people did.

They're back to raising
cattle.

--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." --Mark Twain
Old 01-09-2008, 01:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Marie Dodge wrote:

"kate" wrote in message
. ..

I wonder if there even is a garden...

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op when it's been there for years?

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar Kate. Shame on you!

I agree - it isn't nice to be a liar.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Marie Dodge" wrote \

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

(a troll is little help and lots of lies

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op also? It's been there for years.

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you!

Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?

Anywhere along the line you could have said I bought from their store in
Nashville: http://www.ourcoop.com/OurCoop05/main/default.aspx
It would have been appropriate to include it with your 'buying spree'
list in the original post. That would have been useful information!
but no, not the Dodger

Steve Young

Old 02-09-2008, 07:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Marie Dodge" wrote \

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

(a troll is little help and lots of lies

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op also? It's been there for years.

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you!

Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?

Every day.

Anywhere along the line you could have said I bought from their store in
Nashville: http://www.ourcoop.com/OurCoop05/main/default.aspx
It would have been appropriate to include it with your 'buying spree' list
in the original post. That would have been useful information! but no,
not the Dodger

Excuse me... but I've mentioned several times I live in the Nashville area.
You had to know that to tell me Kate lived there also.

Steve Young

Old 02-09-2008, 02:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Marie Dodge" wrote

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

"Marie Dodge" wrote \

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

(a troll is little help and lots of lies

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op also? It's been there for years.

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you!

Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?

Every day.

Hardly! I don't see signs of it here.
It's simply take and then whine and complain.
When asked, your reply is to look it up yourself.

Anywhere along the line you could have said I bought from their store in
Nashville: http://www.ourcoop.com/OurCoop05/main/default.aspx
It would have been appropriate to include it with your 'buying spree'
list in the original post. That would have been useful information! but
no, not the Dodger

Excuse me...

did you fart!? (

but I've mentioned several times I live in the Nashville area.

Are you really that dense Marie?
If you doubt I knew, you should reread the threads. But that wasn't my point
at all. It is that you've proven you're a troll by not helping others when
you were asked. Your answer is to play a guessing game and tell the asker to
look it up yourself. (I had no idea there's a statewide farm co-op in
Tennessee).

You had to know that to tell me Kate lived there also.

Ah, so now you get it? Kate said she lived there when I did the searching
for locations in the Nashville area for you. She thanked me for uncovering
some new resources she could use. She also posted a resource for others.

So again I ask, are you really that dense Marie?

Steve Young

Old 02-09-2008, 08:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,

Steve Young wrote:
Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?

Every day.

Hardly! I don't see signs of it here.
It's simply take and then whine and complain.
When asked, your reply is to look it up yourself.

[...]
So again I ask, are you really that dense Marie?

Marie fits the classic definition of a "troll" which is someone who
deliberately disrupts online forums and communities. We need to
understand that Marie's purpose here is not to obtain assistance. She's
on a crusade and posts in the same kind of attack mode which
characterizes her posts to a large number of other (often wacky)
newsgroups. When I posted that it seemed she took every opportunity to
attack organic, sustainable gardening methods and that it seemed that
was her mission, she appeared to confirm that was true.

Based on her posting record here and in RFP, it's pretty obvious that
she considers even mere mentions of non-toxic methods to be
"exaggerations". I say that because, despite her indictment of organic
"exaggerations", I was unable to find a single organic related
exaggeration in any of the antecedents to her posts that I examined,
though I allow for the possibility that I might have missed a couple.
Someone politely suggests something like Safer's to her and she
uniformly reacts as though such suggestions are all preposterous. That
so many people here have found such methods to be helpful enough to
suggest seems to add far more to her sense of paranoia than
encouragement or trust.

Underlying all this, I suspect, are political motives and some kind of
perceived threat to her lifestyle and values which one might conclude
are abundantly unsustainable. Other factors (lies, revisionism,
equivocation, obfuscation, etc) suggest some kind of weird pathology as
well. I concluded early on that she is a waste of time as far as
gardening goes. But, nonetheless, she presents an interesting, though
somewhat depressing, view into the mind of someone absent of social
conscience yet so obsessed that others don't see things her way to
expend vast amounts of time posting fictitious nonsense and copious
insults to well-intentioned people who try to help her.

Isabella
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot
Old 11-09-2008, 06:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Marie Dodge" wrote

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

"Marie Dodge" wrote \

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

(a troll is little help and lots of lies

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op also? It's been there for years.

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you!

Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?

Every day.

Hardly! I don't see signs of it here.
It's simply take and then whine and complain.
When asked, your reply is to look it up yourself.

Why should someone look it up for you? Are you saying you're too dumb to
use Google or Yahoo?

Anywhere along the line you could have said I bought from their store in
Nashville: http://www.ourcoop.com/OurCoop05/main/default.aspx
It would have been appropriate to include it with your 'buying spree'
list in the original post. That would have been useful information! but
no, not the Dodger

Excuse me...

did you fart!? (

but I've mentioned several times I live in the Nashville area.

Are you really that dense Marie?
If you doubt I knew, you should reread the threads. But that wasn't my
point
at all. It is that you've proven you're a troll by not helping others when
you were asked.

I offered help but you seem to have wanted me to call the store for you!
You don't have a phone?

Your answer is to play a guessing game and tell the asker to
look it up yourself. (I had no idea there's a statewide farm co-op in
Tennessee).

And I had no idea what state you live in to look for a local Co-op to call
for you.

You had to know that to tell me Kate lived there also.

Ah, so now you get it? Kate said she lived there when I did the searching
for locations in the Nashville area for you. She thanked me for
uncovering some new resources she could use. She also posted a resource
for others.

That wasn't Kate you idiot.... that was me!

So again I ask, are you really that dense Marie?

So I ask again.... are you really that stupid and disabled you can't use a
search engine?

Steve Young

Old 11-09-2008, 06:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message
But, nonetheless, she presents an interesting, though
somewhat depressing, view into the mind of someone absent of social
conscience yet so obsessed that others don't see things her way to
expend vast amounts of time posting fictitious nonsense and copious
insults to well-intentioned people who try to help her.

Pushing your organic RELIGION down people's throats and insulting them when
it doesn't work is not helping them. You refuse to accept that organic
"pesticides" don't work. Deal with the truth you whining loser...........

FLUSH!

Isabella