Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Cereoid-XXX

Default GardenWeb?

You can go bite Pam, you butt kissing trollop.

KrisHur wrote in message
There was nothing funny about that disgusting post Steven and proves my
point about why you were banned from GardenWeb.

That did it for me too. This will be my first killfile entrant from this

ng.

--
Kristen
Zone 6, SE NY

"Purchgdss" wrote in message
snip ignorant obnoxious autocratic dictatorial drivel

It is abundantly clear that the only reason you are the only one

infatuated
with the widely despised evil Spike Hernandez, the pseudonym of Robert
Stewart, the autocratic dicta

snip more inadequate vocabulary

I can see why you were "blocked". Nuff said.

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine

Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Cereoid-XXXX

Yada yada, you primadonna buttwipe.

Pam wrote in message

Cereoid-XXX wrote:

An impressive presentation of fairly obscene drivel which I hope everyone

who
harbored any remnant of goodwill towards you has read. This is indeed a

stellar
example of the Cereoid we know and certainly do not love. The ignorance is
yours, my not so good fellow, and very ably demonstrated yet again.

This is a first for me - welcome to my killfile.

Old 16-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

"Cereoid-XXX" wrote:

It's obvious that you are preoccupied with sex and consider it a
topic that can be used as an insult, not a pleasure. Not getting
enough?

Pam, you ignorant slut. You are not fooling anyone with your drivel and
lies. I bet you have learned a lot about gardening lying with your back on
the ground and your legs up in the air. You are not even worthy enough to
kiss my garden hose.

It is abundantly clear that the only reason you are the only one infatuated
with the widely despised evil Spike Hernandez, the pseudonym of Robert
Stewart, the autocratic dictator of the GardenWeb is because he pays you for
doing sexual favors. You may have absolutely no morals and are so
promiscuous you are willing to sell your body to such an evil troll for a
few shekels but none of the rest of us would go along with your STD riddled
lame excuses for a good time cheap gardening frolic. You don't stop at just
speading false praise for your garden pimp. The only wealth you have gotten
there is in exchange for your skanky services as a hoochie. The only
regulars you know are the poor decrepit old geezers that can't get anything
better than a cheap hoe trollop like you. I'm not surprised that you like to
frequent honkey tonks and sleazy bars on the other side of the tracks
constantly searching for some of that black pot kettle you know you can't
get enough of. You make me sick.

Rant scores, with 5 being maximum:
originality - 0.5
(cliched sexual insults, plagiarized from any rap album or
6th grade boy's vocabulary)

grammar - 2.5
(run on sentences, punctuation errors)

Delivery and believability - 0.5
Seriously lacking suggest you learn from the Iraqui Minister if
Information ...
www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both
Old 16-04-2003, 06:08 PM
BiG Orange

I wish you could see first hand what an arbitrary mean spirited autocrat
Spike really is.

We are going to overtake the garden forums by next season based upon
feedback from this thread. Gardenweb is a weak site, time for a real site.

Old 16-04-2003, 08:32 PM
JanuszB

In my opinion Garden Web Forums are the best . I am happy arrogant
idiots that are trolling on this forum are banned from Garden Web.

Janusz
Old 16-04-2003, 09:56 PM
BiG Orange

"JanuszB" wrote in message
om...
In my opinion Garden Web Forums are the best . I am happy arrogant
idiots that are trolling on this forum are banned from Garden Web.

The forum software they use is cheesy, hard to use. I've never seen one any
worse.

Old 16-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Cereoid-XXXX

Another village idiot heard from!!!

I bet you like to be keel hauled too!!!!

om...

Old 16-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Cereoid-XXXX

I'm preoccupied with sex?

Pam's the one riding around on a bicycle, peddling her arse all over town!!!

You obviously have never watched SNL, you jaundiced ponce.

Old 16-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Cereoid-XXXX

Janus is just being contrary. She doesn't have a clue to what's really going
on. She just likes to be happy, carefree and gay!!!

BiG Orange @ wrote in message ...
om...

Old 17-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:46:17 GMT, "Cereoid-XXXX"
wrote:

How can you tell when you always have your head up your butt?

finally something you an relate to?

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson
Old 17-04-2003, 01:08 AM
zhanataya

wrote:

How can you tell when you always have your head up your butt?

Atmospheric fragrance?
Old 19-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Jason Quick

"IntarsiaCo" wrote :

have gotten a wealth of information from
that source on some rather esoteric topics including unusual species

clematis
and uncommon conifers.

Yup, Bob Fincham is an expert on conifers and he posts there.

And if you're into tomatoes, Carolyn Male and Craig LeHoullier both post in
the tomato forum. I can't imagine two people more knowledgeable about
Lycopersicon esculentum than those two.

Jason

Old 23-06-2004, 02:51 PM
Registered User

I believe that the process used by Spike Hernandez at Gardenweb to "dump" people he has banned from the forums to a Disney website violates Disney's use of its web site and copyright. If you have been banned by Gardenweb and dumped to the Disney web site, report this abuse to this email address:

All correspondence to Disney is kept strictly confidential.