Old 25-07-2007, 02:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Help........

rachael simpson expounded:

Ann wrote:

You are such an asshole.

ha, while not my choice of words, i have to laugh at that one....
thanks again, ann...

i won't bore sheldon with any more comments on my life......i don't have
to justify myself to him of all people!

Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 25-07-2007, 02:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

Ann wrote:
rachael simpson expounded:

Ann wrote:

You are such an asshole.

ha, while not my choice of words, i have to laugh at that one....
thanks again, ann...

i won't bore sheldon with any more comments on my life......i don't have
to justify myself to him of all people!

Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.

i feel ya....i'm in the same boat on the stress level & mood. i
'preciate the back-up, even still. I ain't worried 'bout you behaving in
the least. LOL at least you gave me some good chuckles
rae
Old 25-07-2007, 03:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
Ann wrote:
rachael simpson expounded:

Ann wrote:

You are such an asshole.
ha, while not my choice of words, i have to laugh at that one....
thanks again, ann...

i won't bore sheldon with any more comments on my life......i don't have
to justify myself to him of all people!

Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.

i feel ya....i'm in the same boat on the stress level & mood. i 'preciate
the back-up, even still. I ain't worried 'bout you behaving in the least.
LOL at least you gave me some good chuckles
rae

Give that stress to somebody else! I wanna hear stories of pain, suffering,
and your relatives being taken away in handcuffs, trying to cover their
faces with newspapers as the cops haul them into squad cars. :-)

Old 25-07-2007, 03:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 7/25/07 9:58 AM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

Ann wrote:
rachael simpson expounded:

Ann wrote:

You are such an asshole.
ha, while not my choice of words, i have to laugh at that one....
thanks again, ann...

i won't bore sheldon with any more comments on my life......i don't have
to justify myself to him of all people!

Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.

i feel ya....i'm in the same boat on the stress level & mood. i
'preciate the back-up, even still. I ain't worried 'bout you behaving in
the least. LOL at least you gave me some good chuckles
rae

And both of you are helping me handle my stress levels which are compounded
by being unable to stitch or garden. Between DS broken leg and my stitches,
neither is possible. At least I can (sort of) type.

Old 25-07-2007, 03:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

Ann wrote:
Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.

i feel ya....i'm in the same boat on the stress level & mood. i 'preciate
the back-up, even still. I ain't worried 'bout you behaving in the least.
LOL at least you gave me some good chuckles
rae

Give that stress to somebody else! I wanna hear stories of pain, suffering,
and your relatives being taken away in handcuffs, trying to cover their
faces with newspapers as the cops haul them into squad cars. :-)

will inform ya if & when it comes down to something like that.....

Old 25-07-2007, 03:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/25/07 9:58 AM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

Ann wrote:
rachael simpson expounded:

Ann wrote:

You are such an asshole.
ha, while not my choice of words, i have to laugh at that one....
thanks again, ann...

i won't bore sheldon with any more comments on my life......i don't have
to justify myself to him of all people!
Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.

i feel ya....i'm in the same boat on the stress level & mood. i
'preciate the back-up, even still. I ain't worried 'bout you behaving in
the least. LOL at least you gave me some good chuckles
rae

And both of you are helping me handle my stress levels which are compounded
by being unable to stitch or garden. Between DS broken leg and my stitches,
neither is possible. At least I can (sort of) type.

Hey Ann....at least our stress is *helping* others cope!
cheryl, i always heard that laughter is the best medicine....although
some claim oxycotin, percocet & darvocet are better....
Old 25-07-2007, 03:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

Ann wrote:
Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.
i feel ya....i'm in the same boat on the stress level & mood. i
'preciate the back-up, even still. I ain't worried 'bout you behaving in
the least. LOL at least you gave me some good chuckles
rae

Give that stress to somebody else! I wanna hear stories of pain,
suffering, and your relatives being taken away in handcuffs, trying to
cover their faces with newspapers as the cops haul them into squad cars.
:-)

will inform ya if & when it comes down to something like that.....

They'll write you out of their wills, and you'll never get their collection
of tupperware lids, warped from too many rides on the top rack of the
dishwasher.

Old 25-07-2007, 03:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Give that stress to somebody else! I wanna hear stories of pain,
suffering, and your relatives being taken away in handcuffs, trying to
cover their faces with newspapers as the cops haul them into squad cars.
:-)

will inform ya if & when it comes down to something like that.....

They'll write you out of their wills, and you'll never get their collection
of tupperware lids, warped from too many rides on the top rack of the
dishwasher.

lol
like i really care about being in someone's will....although, i won't
fuss, if i am...
i'm not in it for that or the money or others possessions. there's too
much to life to worry about that kind of thing.
Old 25-07-2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

And both of you are helping me handle my stress levels which are compounded
by being unable to stitch or garden. Between DS broken leg and my stitches,
neither is possible. At least I can (sort of) type

Stitches? What stitches? What did I Miss - or what didn't you? )
Old 25-07-2007, 06:08 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 7/25/07 10:42 AM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/25/07 9:58 AM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

Ann wrote:
rachael simpson expounded:

Ann wrote:

[...]

I have some of those if really and truly needed, but with DS needing the
occasional balance adjustment, I won't do it unless DH is home. But I
grabbed the gallon of milk the wrong way and OWWWWW

Old 25-07-2007, 07:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

rachael simpson expounded:

Ann wrote:

You are such an asshole.

ha, while not my choice of words, i have to laugh at that one....
thanks again, ann...

i won't bore sheldon with any more comments on my life......i don't have
to justify myself to him of all people!

Yea, I'm not in a very good mood right now, too much stress, he's just
tweaking my meanbone. I'll try to behave.

Aw hell Ann. What's the good of temptation, if you cant give in once and
awhile?
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 25-07-2007, 07:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Charlie wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:01:11 -0400, rachael simpson
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/24/07 5:45 PM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

William Wagner wrote:

It i s difficult for folks to look at economic issues they can't
conceive.

Bill

how true.....
as a side note: personally, i wouldn't wish what we are going thru on
anyone.
Not even the people who inflicted this on you?

nope, not even them....

Ahhhhh........The Golden Way.

Charlie

yep,yep! do unto others as you would have them do unto you, honesty is
the best policy, honor & respect elders, no lying, no cheating, no envy,
no lashing out in anger, no stealing, no adultery, no idolatry....the
"complete golden way"!

Personally, I've always greatly admired Bernhard Goetz. No one had to
say anything, he just saw it comin' and dealt with it.
Old 25-07-2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jul 24, 1:41 am, sockiescat
wrote:
rachael simpson;733034]rachael simpson wrote:-
William Wagner wrote:-

http://tinyurl.com/23bd9k

http://tinyurl.com/2hg8c3

Looks like JoeSpareBedroom is right on about getting a layer.

Complex stuff.

Bill-

hey bill,

thanks for the links. had done a google search, and checked the
wikipedia, but hadn't turned up the other link you posted, waiting on
my
answer now.....you're right about it being complex. I'm bout ready to

pull my hair out already...hummm, wonder what i'd look like bald? lol

btw, decided on supper. on the menu: garlic & parmesan fries and
string
beans, pork tenderloin (seasoned with garlic salt, balsamic
vinaigrette,
& honey), and cilantro corn-salad. Anyone hungry?

rachael aka rae

not rachael ray.......yet!-

got an answer from one on the just answer site. the response basically

boils down to what joe figured.....get a lawyer else where....in the
same response, they offered to take the case at their firm...but no
real
answers/suggestions other than that...wouldn't be surprised if that was

their response to every question...

okay first thing id like to know is if they did an environmental impact
report did u give them permission to go onto your land to do it? if not
then they trespassed. also are u sure that one was done?
you have the right as the land owner to see all aspects of that report
and they cannot tell u otherwise.
also since the water hits a dead end what does it have to do with
anyone unless as has been mentioned there are some wells close to your
area.
sounds like someone is going to get paid big bucks for something to do
with that land and if everyone here is in agreement and i would be sure
that they are its the relatives.
if the hydro goes by your area then there is a potential for
development for factories etc in that area and it would be great
because the power grid is right there.
i sure would push this issue and get hold of a newspaper as was
mentioned--a fairly large one outside of your town if possible--and let
them know whats going on. also get hold of a national television station
outside of your area.
also get hold of your the environmental office and any farming groups
or organization that u know of. if u are not able to find any of them
contact your ministry of agriculture and im sure they can help. then
lets see what happens. good luck, sockiescat.

--
sockiescat

I totally agree with this idea! Use the media - they love stories
like this! And listen to Joe!

gloria in soggy hemlock hollow

Old 26-07-2007, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy Rose expounded:

Personally, I've always greatly admired Bernhard Goetz. No one had to
say anything, he just saw it comin' and dealt with it.

Why, Billy, my admiration for you just rose a bit!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked

[IMG] code is On

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM