Old 10-02-2008, 08:00 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru, rec.gambling.poker, rec.gardens,us.military.army, chi.general

Default 300 Mexicans (1 minute video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFD7mIkL10

Watch the scumbags contending for the Presidency grovel and pander for
hispanic
votes.

Dennis

Old 11-02-2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFD7mIkL10

Watch the scumbags contending for the Presidency grovel and pander for
hispanic
votes.

Dennis

If the growth in corn exports to Mexico does in fact influence
immigration, politicians will have to contend with more than NAFTA. The
reason corn is so much cheaper to produce in the United States is that
the government subsidizes corn farmers with massive farm bill incentives.

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environ...gration-nafta-
mexico-47010304

Which one of you brave Americans would let your family starve because
you lost your job because of foreign (American) corn subsidies ($11
billion)? The entire department of Mexican Agriculture's entire budget
is less than this, por todo. But since we are becoming more like Mexico
with a rich oligarchy and a lot of poor people, you may soon get a
chance to find out what YOU are made of.

It is amazing that Mexicans will come and subsidize our economy. They
plant and pick our crops on the cheap. They mow our lawns, tend our
yards, clean our houses, and watch our kids for low wages. They don't
get unemployment or social security but they do pay taxes like everybody
else.

And what do Mexicans get for subsidizing our country, a hearty cheer, a
"Good on you"? No, they get vilified to take attention away from the
money sucking leeches (corporations) that run this country.

I guess the problem arises when educated Mexicans immigrate and go into
the construction trades. But it's not the Mexicans fault that our
construction sector is now flat. You can thank the banking sector for
that. But Mexicans do come with a good basic education. They all know
the metric system.

Not even counting the Tejanos who died at the Alamo, the record of
Hispanics in all 20th century American wars is so impressive that
military people study it for inspiration. Hispanics have won more
Medals of Honor (38) than any other ethnic group, despite their smaller
numbers; 25 percent of the names on Vietnam Wall are those of
Hispanics. It's hard to argue that they haven't paid more than their
share of the price of being Americans.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

Old 11-02-2008, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a leg to
stand on.

Old 11-02-2008, 03:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

If the military accepts illegals, that should be enough for YOU to consider
them worthwhile citizens.

Old 11-02-2008, 04:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

An hombre's gotta do, what an hombre's gotta do, pilgrim.

Old 11-02-2008, 04:46 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

It's kinda funny that the people who whine the loudest about the illegal
arrival of nasty foreigners are the same putzes who think's it's cool to
invade other countries for no particuarly good reason.

Old 11-02-2008, 01:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

Eigenvector wrote:

Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to stand on.

A state study showed that illegals are costing legal residents an
average of $80 per year per legal resident. This cost is due to state
payouts like free medical and education to illegals. Illegals may have
jobs but they have wives and kids that are not working and sucking up
benefits.

Our corn may be cheaper but we send a ton of money to Mexico for their
oil. Corrupt government and industry keep it from their citizens.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Eigenvector wrote:

Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to stand on.

A state study showed that illegals are costing legal residents an
average of $80 per year per legal resident.

I understand your anger, Frank. After all, we stole half of Mexico, fair
and square, just so Manifest Destiny wouldn't look stupid.

Speaking of stealing, Bush's little duzzy of a war, which has no benefit
for most of us, costs each US citizen $335/year.

So whatcha' plantin' for greens Frank? Any gotta have plants for your
garden or jardin this year?

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 11-02-2008, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

What makes you think I believe we should invade other countries for no
reason?

Old 11-02-2008, 06:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

No it shouldn't. If the government wishes to grant them visas,
citizenships, traveler's passes, whatever I won't grumble - after all they
would be here LEGALLY. But that isn't happeing, they are here ILLEGALLY, of
their own volition and choice. I can't fathom why you would condone openly
violating the law. This discussion is about illegal immigrants, not legal
immigrants or people with valid work visas. Don't try to lump me in with
all the scumbag racists.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

Eigenvector wrote:

Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to stand on.

A state study showed that illegals are costing legal residents an
average of $80 per year per legal resident.

I understand your anger, Frank. After all, we stole half of Mexico, fair
and square, just so Manifest Destiny wouldn't look stupid.

Speaking of stealing, Bush's little duzzy of a war, which has no benefit
for most of us, costs each US citizen $335/year.

So whatcha' plantin' for greens Frank? Any gotta have plants for your
garden or jardin this year?

--
Bush Behind Bar

Stole half of Mexico?? Are you referring to that legal purchase of land we
made in the 1800's? Or are you referring to the land grab to began with
Cortez, Pizarro, Columbus, Balboa, and a host of other conquistadors. Sorry
but you'll have to take your gripe up with the King of Spain, the Pope, and
Maximillian. Of course if you wish to reset the clock back to the 1400's,
you'll first have to get approval from Europe, Russia, Japan, China, Canada,
and Australia - all the countries that would suffer greatly from the radical
change to their own borders. Oh, you think only the US should do this?

Pining for the past because of your failures in the present - how pathetic.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Eigenvector" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

It's sort of weird, though, to think of the military hiring someone because
they have a special piece of paper which allows them to be here, but doesn't
make them citizens. Maybe to emphasize the absurdity, it should involve a
special piece of paper which explicitly says "You can die for this country,
but you're not allowed to pick tomatoes." :-)

Old 11-02-2008, 06:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

My response wasn't directed at you specifically.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Eigenvector wrote:
Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to stand on.

A state study showed that illegals are costing legal residents an
average of $80 per year per legal resident.

I understand your anger, Frank. After all, we stole half of Mexico, fair
and square, just so Manifest Destiny wouldn't look stupid.

Speaking of stealing, Bush's little duzzy of a war, which has no benefit
for most of us, costs each US citizen $335/year.

So whatcha' plantin' for greens Frank? Any gotta have plants for your
garden or jardin this year?

My grandparents were escaping Europe to come here way after any theft
happened and they came here legally.

I do have a friend from New Mexico whose family was there before US took
over and are there today. Asked him if he considered himself Hispanic
and he said he never thought about it. If he can forget, so can you.

My garden was taken over by deer and shade years ago. I grow tomatoes,
peppers and eggplants in pots on deck.

Frank