Old 06-07-2008, 06:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Salvaging - A Closer Look

In article pplyinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

The Council would refer you to a forester, how about that, besides, the
question was not addressed to you. As always the liberals want to take
on
all comers with little to go with.

A certified (by them) forester [http://www.fscus.org/]. Look 'em up. I'm
sure you can learn a lot.

I am certified, dumb ass. I write certified plans, you, on the other hand,
are certifiable.

If you weren't so pathetic you would be laughable. Your only function in
this newsgroup is to play John's nagging wife. What shall we call you,
Blanche, Blanche Bickerson?

"Those concerned about the long-term future of their own industry
impelled some timber industry representatives and foresters in the early
1990s to launch discussions with environmental and social organizations
and associations of indigenous peoples. In 1993 those discussions
resulted in the formation of an international non-profit organization
called the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), which is headquartered in
Germany and funded by several businesses, governments, foundations, and
environmental orgaŹnizations. The council is run by an elected board,
and ultimately by the FSC's membership, which includes representatives
of the timber industry and of environmental and social interests. The
FSC's original tasks were three-fold: to draw up a list of criteria of
sound forest management; then, to set up a mechanism for certifying
whether any particular forest satisfied those criteria; and, finally, to
set up another mechanism for tracing products from such a certified
forest through the complex supplier chain all the way to the consumers,
so that a consumer could know whether the paper, chair, or board that he
or she was buying in a store, and that carried the FSC logo, actually
came from a soundly managed forest."

Are you this kind of a forester Blanche? Or are you the kind that puts
the money in your pocket and runs? After all, what is wrong with
habitat, clean air and water, soil conservation, and recreation? What
twisted thoughts do you have to share with us, Blanche?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 06-07-2008, 03:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Yard mans bitch" wrote in message

"Don Staples" wrote:

[...]

My thoughts are that you, like the yard man, know absolutely nothing about
forestry, the forest industry, private forestry, or what a forester is and
does. The US state forestry agencies have had certification for private
lands for decades, which, since you seem to know so little, include game
management, endangered species management, stream management, and any other
area that foresters, as biologists, are trained to manage.

I think that you shall be the yard mans bitch. **** off, doper.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote:

[...]

I think that you shall be the yard mans bitch. F**k off, doper.

Jeez Blanche, is it that time of the month again?

The question I asked was,"Does that mean strip cutting the forest,
removal of all habitat and leaving the ground subject to erosion?"

Get help.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 06-07-2008, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:38:16 -0500, "D. Staples"
wrote:

My thoughts are that you, like the yard man, know absolutely nothing about
forestry, the forest industry, private forestry, or what a forester is and
does. The US state forestry agencies have had certification for private
lands for decades, which, since you seem to know so little, include game
management, endangered species management, stream management, and any
other
area that foresters, as biologists, are trained to manage.

Aside from the obvious, what are the biggest differences between a
rangeland ecologist, and a forester? It would seem they both go
together.

Rangeland ecologist gets heavily in to grasses, forbs and herbs, along with
soils and the critter management that goes with it. We are tree folk, with,
usually, some knowledge of the understory and the critters that go with it.
Rangeland management is more heavily tilted towards animal usage.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:31 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Yard mans bitch" wildbill wrote in message
In article pplyinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

The question I asked was,"Does that mean strip cutting the forest,
removal of all habitat and leaving the ground subject to erosion?"

cutting the forest, removal of all habitat and leaving the ground subject to
erosion is usually what some city ass hole does when he moves to a rural
area and creates his "farm". Like I said, you have no concept of forestry,
foresters, or, apparently, ecolcogy.

You have still failed to define "strip cutting"

You boys have become quite the item. You even sound alike. Wonder if
you're starting to look alike.

(shit, just sounded like
the yard man) as defined in your addled mind.

Like I said, **** off, doper.

Sounds so like you. Were you ever literate?

Get help.
--

Yard mans bitch

I know you can't help it Don, but you are giving vulgar a bad name. Must
be the way you were raised.

I asked a simple question of Dave.
In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

Way I look at, its a matter of convenience for the landowner not to wait for
natural conditions for natural recovery in regards to commercial enterprise.

There's no reason for unused land not to follow natural conditions for
recovery.
--
Dave

Does that mean strip cutting the forest, removal of all habitat and
leaving the ground subject to erosion? Loss of habitat would reduce
hunting and erosion could affect water quality for others.
--

Billy

-------

Here in Northern California, there have been considerable complaints
about strip cutting near water ways with attendant loss of water quality
and erosion. Much of this took place with Maaxam Inc. and the despicable
Charles Hurwitz, its' CEO and President, which bought Pacific Lumber and
tried to cash out its' assets instead of maintaining it as a sustainable
lumber mill.

So I was just trying to clarify a point and you went all paranoid. Sorry
to disturb your fantasy of competency.

God, you are dumb. You are an inspiration to all the dumb of the world
who seek to discover and contemplate the profound dumbness of dumb.

Your insecurity is pathetic.

Don't let me keep you. I understand there is an arborist looking for you.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 06-07-2008, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

My thoughts are that you, like the yard man, know absolutely nothing about
forestry, the forest industry, private forestry, or what a forester is and
does. The US state forestry agencies have had certification for private
lands for decades, which, since you seem to know so little, include game
management, endangered species management, stream management, and any other
area that foresters, as biologists, are trained to manage.

Aside from the obvious, what are the biggest differences between a
rangeland ecologist, and a forester? It would seem they both go
together.

Interestingly enough, Forestry, as a science, began in Germany and
Japan, independently of each other, in the 1880s.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 07-07-2008, 02:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:31:51 -0700, Billy
wrote:

"D. Staples" wrote:

The question I asked was,"Does that mean strip cutting the forest,
removal of all habitat and leaving the ground subject to erosion?"

cutting the forest, removal of all habitat and leaving the ground subject
erosion is usually what some city ass hole does when he moves to a rural
area and creates his "farm". Like I said, you have no concept of
forestry,
foresters, or, apparently, ecolcogy.

You have still failed to define "strip cutting"

You boys have become quite the item. You even sound alike. Wonder if
you're starting to look alike.

One coin, two sides?

(shit, just sounded like
the yard man) as defined in your addled mind.

Like I said, **** off, doper.

This sounds so like my father in law, Billy...good republican and xian
that he is. I had to listen to yet another dope diatribe yesterday at
a family get together..

I wonder about those folks that attempt to denigrate others with their
"dope" comments....illuminating stuff that. Kinda like jangchub
labeling Bill Maher a "pothead"...uh, so what? All that this conveys
to me is something ugly about V, and staples/keslick, for that matter.

Charlie, longing for the good old days, I am, I am....

What is that old story about a Southern Baptist can't be happy because
they know somewhere someone is having a good time?

Two hundred years from now, if there is anybody left, they'll look back
and be amazed how superstitious and ignorant we were.

But screw the old "dark underbelly of forestry". How is your garden
coming along. Sometimes I really envy you flat land people. Plenty warm
here today. The weather guesser said it got to 92F. Felt hotter.
Tomorrow we are supposed to break the century mark. Got my spray nozzel
out and I'm misting the vegetation every couple of hours. Wearing a long
sleeve white shirt, shorts, and a straw hat. Occasionally, I shot the
water straight up. Cheap thrills;o)

Down to my last hand full of blueberries. Getting a few pretty nice
strawberries. The squash is a couple of days away from eating and I'm
trying to figure out haw to speed up the "Golden Bantam" sweet corn.

Got my other eye-ball done on Thursday. Gotta get me some reading
glasses tomorrow. The newspaper is just frustrating. I have a reading
glass but it is awkward to use while reading a newspaper and drinking a
cup of coffee. Then of course there is all the nekked women running
around, and the darn hookah keeps getting knocked over, and I keep
losing the cork to my breakfast, but I insist on cooking my eggs in real
butter;o))

Some things money can't buy, true love, and home grown tomatoes.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 07-07-2008, 04:03 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

Interestingly enough, Forestry, as a science, began in Germany and
Japan, independently of each other, in the 1880s.
--

Your knowledge of forestry continues to amaze me, in 1967 I was in a
sycamore stand in Germany that had been under management for over 300 years,

Old 07-07-2008, 04:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

I think that you shall be the yard mans bitch. **** off, doper.

Whew, staples.....you need to come in from the killing fields, put on
some Joni, blow a couple bowls, get laid, and mellow out, man...

Hey, what I told yard mans bitch, **** off, doper.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

So answer the question, doper, what is strip cutting?

Old 07-07-2008, 06:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

So answer the question, doper, what is strip cutting?

So answer the question, do you still beat your wife?
What do you mean by strip? What do you mean by cutting?
What do you mean by the "dark under belly" of forestry?
Please keep your responses concise.
And if you die, who would care?
Come on potty mouth. What do you have for us?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 07-07-2008, 03:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

So answer the question, doper, what is strip cutting?

So answer the question, do you still beat your wife?
What do you mean by strip? What do you mean by cutting?
What do you mean by the "dark under belly" of forestry?
Please keep your responses concise.
And if you die, who would care?
Come on potty mouth. What do you have for us?

You need to stay off your home grown pharmaceuticals, your asking me for
answers that you should be providing, since you brought them up, doper.
You abysmal lack of forestry, environmental, and nature is typical of the
nets attraction to wannabe's. Your failure to answer is typical as well,
doper.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Charlie" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 22:04:04 -0500, "D. Staples"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

I think that you shall be the yard mans bitch. **** off, doper.

Whew, staples.....you need to come in from the killing fields, put on
some Joni, blow a couple bowls, get laid, and mellow out, man...

Hey, what I told yard mans bitch, **** off, doper.

Yes, you certainly do remind me of my FIL, republican. Same quick
temper and mindless responses. Same lowlife language in labeling.

I wonder if you also harbor the same perverse sexual proclivities as my
republican xian father-in-law? Funny thing it is, reading people's
posts and poking them just a bit to see how they react. You didn't
surprise me one bit, Killer.

Thanks for playing, moron. You may now go back to blowing keslick's
every post.

Peace, Love and Dope
Charlie

Does that mean you are through, ass hole?

Old 07-07-2008, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

So answer the question, doper, what is strip cutting?

So answer the question, do you still beat your wife?
What do you mean by strip? What do you mean by cutting?
What do you mean by the "dark under belly" of forestry?
Please keep your responses concise.
And if you die, who would care?
Come on potty mouth. What do you have for us?

You need to stay off your home grown pharmaceuticals, your asking me for
answers that you should be providing, since you brought them up, doper.
You abysmal lack of forestry, environmental, and nature is typical of the
nets attraction to wannabe's. Your failure to answer is typical as well,
doper.

What is this fascination with home grown pharmaceuticals, as you call
them? You seem obsessed. At least you cleaned up your language, thanks.
You shouldn't need me to look up the definitions for "strip" and
"cutting" for you. "Dark under belly" IIRC your melancholy description
of yourself, so I leave the definition to you. I have an abysmal lack of
forestry, environmental, and nature? What are you trying to say?
I wanna be what? Like you? God forbid! Then it is back to your
fascination with drugs. Are you a consulting expert in this field, or
does god just talk to you directly? Where in your response is there the
slightest bit of authority supported information? What set you down this
road when all I did was ask a simple question of Dave? Got it? Dave, not
you. You just going to stand there in your muddy boots and glare?

Are you a Forest Stewardship Council registered forester?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

[IMG] code is On

forestry a closer look symplastless Gardening 0 15-04-2007 02:39 PM
A closer look Wendy7 Orchid Photos 6 05-04-2007 04:17 PM
A closer look at trees John A. Keslick, Jr. Gardening 1 24-01-2005 11:39 PM
A Closer Look At Trees John A. Keslick, Jr. Australia 0 23-01-2005 11:41 PM
A Closer Look At Trees John A. Keslick, Jr. United Kingdom 0 23-01-2005 11:40 PM