Old 19-02-2010, 05:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default A few loonies me thinks

From: Tonyfrost

From: troyc

Same Loony

From: JRStern

Posting from .RU aka Russia

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 19-02-2010, 05:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 2/19/2010 12:00 PM, Bill who putters wrote:

Same Loony

Posting from .RU aka Russia

Is your garden zone right?

Map shows S Jersey as 7.

As for the Loonies, I think about half of most ng participants are

Old 19-02-2010, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 2/19/2010 12:00 PM, Bill who putters wrote:

Same Loony

Posting from .RU aka Russia

Is your garden zone right?

Map shows S Jersey as 7.

As for the Loonies, I think about half of most ng participants are

-5 F last year 3/4/09 here. This year 5 F on 2/7/10. We are in a
pocket of sorts. My zone based on my observations .

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 19-02-2010, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 2/19/2010 12:30 PM, Bill who putters wrote:
In ,
wrote:

On 2/19/2010 12:00 PM, Bill who putters wrote:

Same Loony

Posting from .RU aka Russia

Is your garden zone right?

Map shows S Jersey as 7.

As for the Loonies, I think about half of most ng participants are

-5 F last year 3/4/09 here. This year 5 F on 2/7/10. We are in a
pocket of sorts. My zone based on my observations .

Bill

OK. I'm in more or less the same zone in northern Delaware and happened
to look up thinking about the guy in Canada having trouble growing
peppers. Have not noticed any difference here.

Loon you mentioned is more of a spammer. Website he mentions in Russia
is one to keep out of.
Old 19-02-2010, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

OK. I'm in more or less the same zone in northern Delaware and happened
to look up thinking about the guy in Canada having trouble growing
peppers. Have not noticed any difference here.

Loon you mentioned is more of a spammer. Website he mentions in Russia
is one to keep out of.

I live about 1-2- 3 to 6 miles from the heart of S Jersey truck farm
paradise. Peppers were common along with tomatoes, string bean, lima
melon etc.. About 20 years ago the soil at Ralph's a guy a worked with
contacted a disease stunting green peppers and the crop never recovered.
Produce just dried up still we had machine picked beans and tomatoes but
along with sweets they went away too. Son's worked in factories and
farms became housing. Any farming turned to soy and corn essentially at
the same time. This from farms that took out for many nutrients years
and relied on 5.10 etc. The soil is barren with houses about now.
Water filtered due to high nitrates.

Sad in Rural S NJ. Still it was HARD work and the machine encouraged
bigger not family farming.

Being Paranoid I think this video is of import. Trying to grow with
shade adds a certain familiarity with this scenario .

Yea I know snow up to your ass but take a look anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUD66kjLVNw

Bill Who picked a basket of string beans for .30 cents 50 years ago

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 19-02-2010, 10:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:00:29 -0500, Bill who putters

From: troyc

Ya' didn't go far enough, Bill. Seems as if you may have a Monsanto
shill lurking and injecting into the relevant subject.

Patooie!

Charlie

From: troyc
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: ground cover versus Roundup
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:12:20 -0800 (PST)

SV1; Monsanto; US; STL; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727;
^^^^^^^^^^^^

InfoPath.2),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

WHOIS - 164.144.252.26

OrgName: Monsanto
OrgID: MONSAN-1
Address: 800 N. Lindbergh
Address: G Building
City: Creve Coeur
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63167
Country: US

NetRange: 164.144.0.0 - 164.144.255.255
CIDR: 164.144.0.0/16
NetName: MONLAN
NetHandle: NET-164-144-0-0-1
Parent: NET-164-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.MONSANTO.COM
NameServer: NS3.MONSANTO.COM
NameServer: NS4.MONSANTO.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1993-03-09
Updated: 2002-11-11

RTechHandle: RH1596-ARIN
RTechName: Hollowell, Ronald
RTechPhone: +1-314-694-6569
RTechEmail:

OrgTechHandle: ITL3-ARIN
OrgTechName: ISO Technical Lead
OrgTechPhone: +1-314-694-1000
OrgTechEmail:

You got me inspired Charlie to place the theme song to mission
impossible on. Loud.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 20-02-2010, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwa...ein/index.html

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...act_id=1084585

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle24444.htm

Search Sunstein in articles. Just never know who you can trust, eh,
old trout? Does gummint take the lead from business or versie vicie?

Rhetorical, of course...we know who calls the shots. I'm ordering my
last batch of OP seeds tonite, corn in particular for freeze storage,
while I can still get varieties that aren't contaminated by monsatano.

Charlie, He-haw hallelujah, listening to Norman Blake's "The
Democratic Donkey (Is In His Stall Again)"

I saved all your urls for study. AND thanks for the Music.

So how can we spot this folks that want us to behave ?

Here is a short list of items that you can add too.

1. These folks usually lack wisdom which differs from knowledge by
experience.
2. Most have never read anything unless it was assigned.
3. Foibles are a part of human nature but foibles plain stupid are just
an attempt to relate to the common folk darkly.
4. The lack of experience with no history of intelligence.
5. Seem to favor a party line that is narrow.
6. No poetic resonance.
7. No soul
8. Empty with no warmth.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 22-02-2010, 08:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Feb 19, 11:00*am, Bill who putters wrote:
snip
From: troyc

snip

Eh? Yes, I work for Monsanto, as an agronomist doing corn & soybean
research. So? That qualifies me as a 'loony'?? I have worked for
them for since 2008. Before that I was a Hort/Ag instructor for ~14
years, and was a pesticide applicator before that. So? I'm a
"loony"?? What exactly did I post that qualifies me as a loony? I
began posting to usenet over 12 years ago - and now I'm a loony
because....why?

In the thread you reference, a question was asked about Roundup. I
answered the questions that were asked. If I posted anything in error
you are welcome to point it out.

I personally think ad hominem attacks are a little loony...
Old 22-02-2010, 08:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,

From: troyc

snip

Eh? Yes, I work for Monsanto, as an agronomist doing corn & soybean
research. So? That qualifies me as a 'loony'?? I have worked for
them for since 2008. Before that I was a Hort/Ag instructor for ~14
years, and was a pesticide applicator before that. So? I'm a
"loony"?? What exactly did I post that qualifies me as a loony? I
began posting to usenet over 12 years ago - and now I'm a loony
because....why?

In the thread you reference, a question was asked about Roundup. I
answered the questions that were asked. If I posted anything in error
you are welcome to point it out.

I personally think ad hominem attacks are a little loony...

You have a sad life. Perhaps it was the pesticide job? Worked for
them for 2 years which is nothing.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ACRxxsLW30eBRn
w8_dUslEvkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q

I retract the Loony monicker you are an idiot.

Bill
Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 22-02-2010, 08:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Feb 22, 2:38*pm, Bill who putters wrote:

* You have a sad life. *
Perhaps it was the pesticide job? *Worked for
them for 2 years which is nothing.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ACRxxsLW30eBRn
w8_dUslEvkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q

* I retract the Loony monicker you are an idiot.

* Bill
* Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA- Hide quoted text -

You are welcome to your opinion. There's no reason to be so hateful,
really. Bye.

Old 22-02-2010, 11:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
troyc wrote:

On Feb 22, 2:38*pm, Bill who putters wrote:

* You have a sad life. *
Perhaps it was the pesticide job? *Worked for
them for 2 years which is nothing.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ACRxxsLW30eBRn
w8_dUslEvkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q

* I retract the Loony monicker you are an idiot.

* Bill
* Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA- Hide quoted text -

You are welcome to your opinion. There's no reason to be so hateful,
really. Bye.

Not hateful just amazed that you have nothing of value for the commons
just little lies. Sleep well.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 23-02-2010, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
troyc wrote:

On Feb 22, 2:38*pm, Bill who putters wrote:

* You have a sad life. *
Perhaps it was the pesticide job? *Worked for
them for 2 years which is nothing.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ACRxxsLW30eBRn
w8_dUslEvkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q

* I retract the Loony monicker you are an idiot.

* Bill
* Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA- Hide quoted text -

You are welcome to your opinion. There's no reason to be so hateful,
really. Bye.

It's because you've allied yourself with the great Satan. No, I don't
mean George Bush, but it's an understandable mistake.
-------

http://www.naturalnews.com/023254.html
Company literature refers to Monsanto as a "relatively new company" with
the primary goal of helping "farmers around the world in their mission
to feed, clothe and fuel" the planet. The listed corporate milestones
are from the recent era. There is no mention of the old Monsanto's
potential responsibility for more than 50 Environmental Protection
Agency Superfund sites. And it does not mention that the reason for the
formation of Solutia was to channel the bulk of the mounting chemical
lawsuits and liabilities into the spun off company, keeping the new
Monsanto name tarnish-free.

But keeping the new corporate image polished may be a tough task. For
many years Monsanto produced two of the most toxic substances ever known
*- polychlorinated biphenyls, known as PCBs, and dioxin. Several court
proceedings regarding these substances remain unresolved.

Toxic storm

In the town of Nitro, West Virginia, Monsanto operated a chemical plant
from 1929 to 1995, making an herbicide that had dioxin as a by-product.
Dioxin persists in the environment and accumulates in the body, even in
small amounts. In 2001, the U.S. government listed dioxin as a "known
human carcinogen".

In 1949, at the Nitro plant, a pressure valve blew on a container of
this herbicide, producing a plume of vapor and white smoke that drifted
out over the town. . . . Within days, workers experienced skin
eruptions, and many were diagnosed with chloracne, a long lasting and
disfiguring condition. Others felt intense pains in their chest, legs
and trunk. A medical report from the time said the explosion "caused a
systemic intoxication in the workers involving most major organ systems."

At the Nitro plant, dioxin waste went into landfills, storm drains,
streams, sewers, into bags with the herbicide, and then the waste was
burned out into the air. Dioxin from the plant can still be found in
nearby streams, rivers, and fish. Residents have sued Monsanto and
Solutia for damages, but Monsanto claims "the allegations are without
merit" and promises to vigorously defend itself. The suit may drag on
for years. Monsanto has the resources to wait; plaintiffs usually don't.

Poisoned earth

From 1929 to 1971, the Anniston, Alabama plant produced PCBs as
industrial coolants and insulating fluids for transformers and other
electrical equipment. PCBs are highly toxic members of a family of
chemicals that mimic hormones, and have been linked to damage in the
liver and nervous system, as well as immune, endocrine and reproductive
disorders. The Environmental Protective Agency (EPA), and the Agency for
Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, part of Health and Human
Services, classify PCBs as "probably carcinogens".

Today, after tons of contaminated soil have been removed in an effort to
reclaim the Anniston site, the area around the old Monsanto plant
continues to be one of the most polluted spots in the U.S. While the
plant was in production, excess PCBs were dumped in a nearby open-pit
landfill or allowed to flow off the property with storm water. Some were
poured directly into a creek running alongside the plant and emptying
into a larger stream.

As public awareness grew in the 1990's, health authorities found
elevated levels of PCBs in houses, yards, streams, fields, fish *- and
people. The cleanup is now underway, and will take years, but once PCB
is absorbed into human tissue, it is there forever.

. . . and on, and on, and on.
------

http://www.seedalliance.org/index.ph...eminisMonsanto

Many of the Seminis varieties are derived from their in-house breeding
programs, as well as industry alliances with DuPont, and university
partnerships with the likes of Cornell, Texas A & M and the University
of California. The companyıs F1 hybrid genetics are considered excellent
in many areas, including overwintering brassicas, disease resistance in
cucurbits, packing qualities in green beans, and flavor in tomatoes.
³Organic farmers love our product,² Koppenjan told me, ³We have the
disease resistance, and this is more important in organics than
conventional, where farmers have more disease-control options.²

The implications of Monsanto * often associated with the antithesis of
the organic movement * purchasing a company that serves the organic
community are complex. This has certainly been the catalyst for the
emails that some catalog companies are receiving. Both Johnnyıs and
Territorial have received strikingly similar missives with nearly the
same wording, demanding that the firms reveal their Seminisı varieties
³so I can avoid them at all costs. Otherwise Iıll toss your catalog.²
Seed catalogs may see more of this, as Monsanto is a large target
amongst those concerned with globalization.

For some growers and seed catalogs, this may seem a non-issue; what
matters to them is the quality of the variety, not the politics of who
owns that variety. And even if one does care and would like to take
oneıs business elsewhere, there may not be immediate replacements for
many of the Seminis varieties. The economic impact of abandoning a
variety that keeps the cash flowing cannot be easily overlooked. For
others, the Monsanto connection may be a line that canıt be crossed.
Regardless of oneıs stance, the acquisition offers a history worth
tracing in the continuing trend of food industry consolidation, a lesson
that should give everyone pause to consider the future of seeds.

-----

I mean, how crazy do you have to be, to create a "Round Up Ready" plant
that allows for the greater spreading of toxic chemicals? There are
already reports of herbicide resistant weeds and, when the terminator
gene is allowed to spread, we may all be dead meat walking.

---

Dependence upon ever-growing corporate entities for something as
basic as seed is not pretty. Alfonso Romo Garza, the billionaire who
masterminded the consolidation of Seminis prior to its sale to
Monsanto, bragged to the Wall Street Journal: ³Seeds are software.
And we have the seeds.²(1) That would now make Monsanto the
Microsoft of food. Do we really want to be that dependent on a single
corporation for our ³ operating system"?

Monsanto and the nine next largest seed corporations control more
than half of the world's commercial seed supply.(2) ³ What you are seeing
is not just a consolidation of seed companies," explains Robb Fraley,
Monsanto's executive vice president and chief technology officer, ³ it's
really a consolidation of the entire food chain.²(3) Fedco decided to
drop Monsanto's seeds and announced in its 2006 catalog that the company
was ³ getting off the seed grid. . . .We do so because Monsanto
epitomizes the road down which we no longer choose to go ... the road
that leads to our complete surrender of control of our seed and
therefore of control of our food system."

The Revolution Will not be Televised
pages 44 and 45.
-Sandor Katz

---- and then there is

Human and mammalian health effects
[edit]
Toxicity
By 2000, a review published in a Monsanto sponsored journal,[11]
conducted by Ian C. Munro (a member of the Cantox scientific and
regulatory consulting firm whose role is defined as to "protect client
interests while helping our clients achieve milestones and bring
products to market"[12]) concluded that "under present and expected
conditions of new use, there is no potential for Roundup herbicide to
pose a health risk to humans".[13] Monsanto uses that study as the main
source to support Roundup safety for humans.[14]
A 2008 scientific study has shown that Roundup formulations and
metabolic products cause the death of human embryonic, placental, and
umbilical cells in vitro, even at low concentrations. The effects were
not proportional to the main active ingredient concentrations
(glyphosate), but dependent on the nature of the adjuvants used in the
Roundup formulation.[15]
Deliberate ingestion of Roundup in quantities ranging from 85-200 ml has
resulted in death within hours of ingestion, although it has also been
ingested in quantities as large as 500ml with only mild or moderate
symptoms following ingestion.[16] There is a reasonable correlation
between the amount of Roundup ingested and the likelihood of serious
systemic sequelae or death. Ingestion of 85 mL of the concentrated
formulation is likely to cause significant toxicity in adults.
Gastrointestinal corrosive effects, with mouth, throat and epigastric
pain and dysphagia are common. Renal and hepatic impairment are also
frequent and usually reflect reduced organ perfusion. Respiratory
distress, impaired consciousness, pulmonary oedema, infiltration on
chest x-ray, shock, arrythmias, renal failure requiring haemodialysis,
metabolic acidosis and hyperkalaemia may supervene in severe cases.
Bradycardia and ventricular arrhythmias are often present
pre-terminally. Dermal exposure to ready-to-use glyphosate formulations
can cause irritation, and photo-contact dermatitis has been reported
occasionally; these effects are probably due to the preservative Proxel
(benzisothiazolin-3-one). Severe skin burns are very rare. Inhalation is
a minor route of exposure, but spray mist may cause oral or nasal
discomfort, an unpleasant taste in the mouth, tingling and throat
irritation. Eye exposure may lead to mild conjunctivitis, and
superficial corneal injury is possible if irrigation is delayed or
inadequate.[10]
[edit]
Endocrine disruptor
A 2000 in vitro study on mouse MA-10 cells concluded that Roundup
inhibited progesterone production by disrupting StAR protein
expression.[17]
A 2005 in vitro study on human placental JEG3 cells concluded that the
glyphosate disruption of aromatase is facilitated by adjuvants of the
Roundup formulation.[18]
A 2009 in vitro experiment with glyphosate formulations on human liver
HepG2 cells has observed endocrine disruption at sub-agricultural doses,
where a Roundup formulation showed to be the most active formulation.
The effects were more dependent on the formulation than on the
glyphosate concentration.[19]
A 2009 study on rats has found that Roundup is a potent endocrine
disruptor causing disturbances in the reproductive development when the
exposure was performed during the puberty period.[20]
[edit]
Genetic damage
A 1998 study on mice concluded that Roundup is able to cause genetic
damage. The authors concluded that the damage was "not related to the
active ingredient, but to another component of the herbicide
mixture".[21]
A 2005 study raised concerns over the effects of Roundup in
transcription.[22]
A 2009 study on mice has found that a single intraperitoneal injection
of Roundup in concentration of 25*mg/kg caused chromosomal aberrations
and induction of micronuclei.[23]
A 2009 in vitro experiment with glyphosate formulations on human liver
cells has observed DNA damages at sub-agricultural doses, where a
Roundup formulation showed to be the most active formulation. The
effects were more dependent on the formulation than on the glyphosate
concentration.[19]
[edit]
Ecologic effects
A 2000 review of the toxicological data on Roundup concluded that "for
terrestrial uses of Roundup minimal acute and chronic risk was predicted
for potentially exposed nontarget organisms". It also concluded that
there were some risks to aquatic organisms exposed to Roundup in shallow
water.[24]
[edit]
Toxicity
A 2009 study has concluded that while physiological pH decreases
glyphosate uptake in animal cells Roundup formulation contains
surfactants that increases membrane permeability allowing cellular
uptake at physiological pH.[8]
[edit]
Aquatic effects
Fish and aquatic invertebrates are more sensitive to Roundup than
terrestrial organisms.[24] Glyphosate is generally less persistent in
water than in soil, with 12 to 60 day persistence observed in Canadian
pond water, yet persistence of over a year have been observed in the
sediments of ponds in Michigan and Oregon.[9]
The EU classifies Roundup as R51/53 Toxic to aquatic organisms, may
cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.[25]
Although Roundup is not registered for aquatic uses[26] and studies of
its effects on amphibians indicate it is toxic to them,[27] scientists
have found that it may wind up in small wetlands where tadpoles live,
due to inadvertent spraying during its application. A recent study found
that even at concentrations one-third of the maximum concentrations
expected in nature, Roundup still killed up to 71 percent of tadpoles
raised in outdoor tanks.[28]
[edit]
Environmental degradation and effects
When glyphosate comes into contact with the soil, it can be rapidly
bound to soil particles and be inactivated.[9] Unbound glyphosate can be
degraded by bacteria.[29] Glyphosphate has been shown to increase the
infection rate of wheat by fusarium head blight in fields that have been
treated with glyphosphate.[30] A 2009 study using a RoundUp formulation
has concluded that absorption into plants delays subsequent
soil-degradation, and can increase glyphosate persistence in soil from
two to six times.[31]
In soils, half lives vary from as little as 3 days at a site in Texas,
to as much as 141 days at a site in Iowa[32]. In addition, the
glyphosate metabolite aminomethylphosphonic acid was shown to persist up
to 2 years in Swedish forest soils.[33].
A recent study concluded that certain amphibians may be at risk from
glyphosate use.[34] One study has shown an effect on growth and survival
of earthworms.[35] The results of this study are in conflict with other
data, and have been criticized on methodological grounds.[24] In other
studies, nitrogen fixing bacteria have been impaired, and also crop
plant susceptibility to disease has been
increased.[30][36][37][38][39][40][41]
[edit]
False advertising and scientific fraud
[edit]
False advertising
In 1996, Monsanto was accused of false and misleading advertising of
glyphosate products, prompting a law suit by the New York State attorney
general.[42] Monsanto had made claims that its spray-on glyphosate based
herbicides, including Roundup, were safer than table salt and
"practically non-toxic" to mammals, birds, and fish.[43]
Environmental and consumer rights campaigners brought a case in France
in 2001 for presenting Roundup as biodegradable and claiming that it
left the soil clean after use; glyphosate, Roundup's main ingredient, is
classed by the European Union as "dangerous for the environment" and
"toxic for aquatic organisms". In January 2007, Monsanto was convicted
of false advertising.[44] The result was confirmed in 2009.[45]
[edit]
Scientific fraud
On two occasions, the United States Environmental Protection Agency has
caught scientists deliberately falsifying test results at research
laboratories hired by Monsanto to study glyphosate.[46][47][48] In the
first incident involving Industrial Biotest Laboratories, an EPA
reviewer stated after finding "routine falsification of data" that it
was "hard to believe the scientific integrity of the studies when they
said they took specimens of the uterus from male rabbits".[49][50][51]
In the second incident of falsifying test results in 1991, the owner of
the lab (Craven Labs), and three employees were indicted on 20 felony
counts, the owner was sentenced to 5 years in prison and fined 50,000
dollars, the lab was fined 15.5 million dollars and ordered to pay 3.7
million dollars in restitution.[32][52][53] Craven laboratories
performed studies for 262 pesticide companies including Monsanto.
Monsanto has stated that the studies have been repeated, and that
Roundup's EPA certification does not now use any studies from Craven
Labs or IBT. Monsanto also said that the Craven Labs investigation was
started by the EPA after a pesticide industry task force discovered
irregularities.[54]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup...health_effects

I presume you get the drift by now, troyc. You work for a pariah, a
disreputable company with a long record of disregard for public health
and safety.

What person in their right mind would trust your words?
Being honest, could get you fired.

Anything you could say about Monsanto, GMOs, and organic gardening will
be perceived as a conflict of interrest, where darker motives could
justifiably be expected.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines
Old 23-02-2010, 02:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

so a guy works for a company so the responsibility of that
whole company becomes his? Maybe it was/is a good thing he
worked for Monsanto. Maybe it was he who helped stop
some of the old ways? To point fingers at this one man
when it was others who perhaps were in the wrong?

Like the ole saying "whenever you point a finger at someone,
remember three of your fingers are pointing right back at ja."

Hope to read more from you troyc.

Donna
in WA

"Wildbilly" wrote in message
In article
,
troyc wrote:

[...]

(snipped to save precious cyber space)

Old 23-02-2010, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Lelandite" wrote:

so a guy works for a company so the responsibility of that
whole company becomes his? Maybe it was/is a good thing he
worked for Monsanto. Maybe it was he who helped stop
some of the old ways? To point fingers at this one man
when it was others who perhaps were in the wrong?

Like the ole saying "whenever you point a finger at someone,
remember three of your fingers are pointing right back at ja."

Hope to read more from you troyc.

Donna
in WA

Cyberspace is cheap Donna look at the binaries going about.

The guy can work for who ever he wants. Just getting so easily caught
in a few lies is not good and it makes Monsanto look bad. He either used
their machines with their permission or not with their permission.
Working for 2 years and posting on usenet is not a good idea. Seems he
has two names too see original post. Posting on usenet for 14 years
perhaps but he is listed as just a newbie with 90% of his posts in the
month of Feb 2010. I killed filed him. See the goggle url.

Anyway I never pointed a finger at him it was straight up.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 23-02-2010, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Lelandite" wrote:

so a guy works for a company so the responsibility of that
whole company becomes his?

And if he worked for Al Capone?

Maybe it was/is a good thing he
worked for Monsanto. Maybe it was he who helped stop
some of the old ways? To point fingers at this one man
when it was others who perhaps were in the wrong?

Like the ole saying "whenever you point a finger at someone,
remember three of your fingers are pointing right back at ja."

Hope to read more from you troyc.

Donna
in WA

"Wildbilly" wrote in message