Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered User

Default What is the best gardening-related gift you've ever received? (or wish you had)?

A friend of mine whose greatest passion is gardening is turning 50 in a few weeks and I'd like to get them a present related to gardening..but I could do with some help with ideas!

Please let me know what the best gardening-related present is that you've ever received, or what you would ideally like to get as present, related to gardening. Obviously it has to be something that all keen gardeners would love to get (not just you)! Please be a specific as possible (i.e. make/model, if relevant)

Many thanks