Old 07-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Strider

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:58:27 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

***snip***

There you have it: Distilled nonsense from one of the inhouse ignorant
bigot trolls.

No substance whatsoever, no clue as to the actual subject under discussion...

Just an attempt to gain dominance, to force blindly held views on another
person, or to defame anyone who doesn't share his view.

****ing BORING.

AC

Warning!!

Alan Connor is a well known net kook, a liar, and a fraud. He is a
self appointed expert on everything. Investigate his reputation on
USENET prior to taking any advice. Include his known aliases in your
research:

Silly Fartin
AlanC
David I Raines

Strider
Old 07-02-2004, 03:42 AM
Don

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
I suggest you start with the Park Service and ask them who owns

the
parks.

Why, do they own the parks?
Or does the original poster?
Come on Rick, think real hard. LOL
=====================
Go ahead, tell us.

It ain't you, is it Rick? LOL

==================
No answer yet. You probably never will, you're too stupid to know, right
loser?

LOL
Hey Rick, WHO owns the parks? heh-heh

Old 07-02-2004, 05:12 AM
rick etter

"Alan Connor" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:03:49 -0500, rick etter
wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is, Rick, go ahead and prove it.
================
Because you can't back up your claim little boy.

Back your claim, above, Rick.
Can you do it, or were you just spouting off again? LOL
====================
You made the first one.

Thanks for finally admitting your ignorance, Rick. LOL

====================
Yes, you have admitted your stupidity, like waiting a month before

replying.
. You make claims, then demand that others back them up. What a hoot,
loser.

There you have it: Distilled nonsense from one of the inhouse ignorant
bigot trolls.

====================
Hey fool, you killfiled me, remember, or was that just one more of your lys?
What a maroon....

No substance whatsoever, no clue as to the actual subject under

discussion...
==================
Really? Where's yours? You never have any...

Just an attempt to gain dominance, to force blindly held views on another
person, or to defame anyone who doesn't share his view.

=================
ROTFLMAO You really should read for comprehension sometime fool. I didn't
make any claims, I keep asking your butt buddy donny to back up his original
claim. Of course, he's so stupid he doesn't even remember what it was now.

****ing BORING.

================
Yes, you are, and stupid too.

AC

Old 07-02-2004, 05:16 AM
rick etter

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
I suggest you start with the Park Service and ask them who owns

the
parks.

Why, do they own the parks?
Or does the original poster?
Come on Rick, think real hard. LOL
=====================
Go ahead, tell us.

It ain't you, is it Rick? LOL

==================
No answer yet. You probably never will, you're too stupid to know,

right
loser?

LOL
Hey Rick, WHO owns the parks? heh-heh

======================
Right, fool, who does? You made the original claim. Back it up.

Old 07-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Don

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
I suggest you start with the Park Service and ask them who

owns
the
parks.

Why, do they own the parks?
Or does the original poster?
Come on Rick, think real hard. LOL
=====================
Go ahead, tell us.

It ain't you, is it Rick? LOL
==================
No answer yet. You probably never will, you're too stupid to know,

right
loser?

LOL
Hey Rick, WHO owns the parks? heh-heh

======================
Right, fool, who does? You made the original claim. Back it up.

Thanks for finally admitting you don't know who owns the parks, Rick. LOL

Old 08-02-2004, 02:32 AM
rick etter

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

You dodged again, donny-boy. Why is that?

Old 08-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Don

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

Poor little Rick.
He doesn't own anything of value, so he seeks comfort in thinking he
partially owns the parks cause he paid a few bux in taxes last year.
Silly oaf. LOL
Hey Rick, get a real job and in a few decades maybe you'll own something,
for a change. Ha HA HAAAAAAA

Old 08-02-2004, 03:12 AM
Don

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

Old 08-02-2004, 05:32 AM
rick etter

"Don" wrote in message
et...

snippage...

LOL
Hey Rick, WHO owns the parks? heh-heh
======================
Right, fool, who does? You made the original claim. Back it up.

Thanks for finally admitting you don't know who owns the parks, Rick.

LOL
==================
You dodged again, donny-boy. Why is that?

Poor little Rick.
He doesn't own anything of value,

=================
Probably more than you do loser...

so he seeks comfort in thinking he
partially owns the parks cause he paid a few bux in taxes last year.

====================
I'd say you can't read any better than you think. Quote where i made any
such claim fool. Now, as for your claims, why keep dodging donny-boy?

Silly oaf. LOL
Hey Rick, get a real job and in a few decades maybe you'll own something,
for a change. Ha HA HAAAAAAA

=================
Laugh it up donny-boy, the joke is on you. You're the one continueing to
dodge backing up your claims because you know you have been caught in your
ignorance. All you have is little snippets of attack, and no substance,
well, except maybe what you're smoking....

Old 08-02-2004, 06:42 AM
Sue

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:21:21 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

[...]

This is don's forte. I used to ask for proof of the statements he'd
make about me. Chuckle. He would delete my request and come up with
the same stupid attacks. He became extremely boring so I finally
killfiled his nonsense.
Sue

Old 08-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Alan Connor

wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

You really are a piece of work, Sue-Bitch.

You have made every manner of statement about me, and have never posted
one shred of evidence to back up your claims.

Chuckle. He would delete my request and come up with
the same stupid attacks.

That sounds like you too.

(but one of the games you play in lieu of intelligent discourse)

He became extremely boring so I finally killfiled his nonsense.

Sue

Seems like you should killfile yourself, Sue-Bitch.

Will I be reading your response?

What do you think, you flaming hypocrite?

AC

Old 08-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Sue

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:58:25 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:32:42 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:21:21 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
d.net...

[...]

Why, thank you, Alan. Actually, the problem was that don would post
that I believed such and such or said such and such and I would ask
him for a quote of mine to back up his contentions about what I
believed or what I said. That's a bit different than my asking you
to prove that you live the way you claim or you asking me to provide
proof that you don't.

You have made every manner of statement about me, and have never posted
one shred of evidence to back up your claims.

Gee, I asked you to provide proof that you *really* live how you say
you do. Just like don, you ignore my requests.

Chuckle. He would delete my request and come up with
the same stupid attacks.

That sounds like you too.

No, see above. What I asked him to prove was really easy. All he had
to do was do a Google search and quote me. I have never deleted
anything of yours in any response IIRC. You, on the other hand,
conveniently ignore *my* requests for proof just like don.

(but one of the games you play in lieu of intelligent discourse)

I'm known for that.

He became extremely boring so I finally killfiled his nonsense.

Sue

Seems like you should killfile yourself, Sue-Bitch.

I accidently did that once.

Will I be reading your response?

Shrug. You seemed to have read my post to rick etter.

What do you think, you flaming hypocrite?

You will, but you won't respond because then I will know you read it.
Snicker. Who's the hypocrite. You claim to killfile people and then
respond to them (or so I've heard). Please keep up the good work.
You're so much fun to play with!!
Sue-Bitch (and damned proud of it G)

Old 08-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Alan Connor

wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry Sue. I can't read your post right now.

Left my shovel and waders at home.

AC

Old 08-02-2004, 08:37 AM
Sue

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 08:15:13 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:58:25 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:32:42 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:21:21 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
nd.net...

[...]

But, but, you said you wouldn't read it at all. You mean there's hope
for the future? Oh, Alan, you've given me something so special to
look forward to.

Left my shovel and waders at home.

Home? Where is that, Alan. *Exactly* where is that?
Sue-Bitch

AC

Old 08-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Katra

In article ,
Sue wrote:

You will, but you won't respond because then I will know you read it.
Snicker. Who's the hypocrite. You claim to killfile people and then
respond to them (or so I've heard). Please keep up the good work.
You're so much fun to play with!!
Sue-Bitch (and damned proud of it G)

Sue honey, just remember...

You are not a Bitch. You are THE bitch and it's "Ms" bitch to him! LOL!

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,