Old 19-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Mary McHugh

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

Alan Connor wrote:

See this?

Subject: Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

It's what we are talking about.

Any further posts from you that don't address the subject will be ignored.

AC

Yippee!!!!!

Mary

Old 19-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Alan Connor

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:17:32 -0500, Mary McHugh wrote:

Alan Connor wrote:

See this?

It's what we are talking about.

Any further posts from you that don't address the subject will be ignored.

AC

Yippee!!!!!

Mary

Killfiled.

You would surely be more comfortable on alt.bitches

Good-bye.

AC
Old 20-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Mary McHugh

Alan Connor wrote:

Killfiled.

I'm crushed.

You would surely be more comfortable on alt.bitches

I wouldn't want to horn in on your action there.

Mary

Old 20-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Peter H

Mary McHugh wrote:

Alan Connor wrote:

Killfiled.

I'm crushed.

You would surely be more comfortable on alt.bitches

I wouldn't want to horn in on your action there.

Mary

Actually, he's far too busy preaching to the choir; when I tried to
interject a realism based on his making an extended evaluation of my
diet based on a few items I eat with would , BTW, appear on his own
menu, he looped back to the "end of the world & survivalism" theme.

Pete H

--
We are all of one nation, all of one creed
We are all out of nature, all of one seed

Old 24-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Ike 0567

Saerah wrote:

Go_Chiefs wrote in message
.net...

Lets say something happens to your Tofu supply... You have NO
food but 10 Goats & 30 Chickens. Are you willing to Starve to
death or become an omnivore?

a vegetarian or vegan diet does not need to contain soy.

You miss my point... Lets say your on a boat trip & the large
boat your on is sinking. You & your fellow passengers are
forced into life rafts. Weeks go by & your not rescued...
Lets say you wind up in a worst case scenario... you folks
are out floating for FOUR months. all you have is Fish to
eat. What are you going to do? Do you starve? Jump
overboard to drown? Die of starvation or eat whatever is
placed in front of you?

Ike

Old 24-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Alan Connor

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:16:54 GMT, Ike 0567 wrote:

Saerah wrote:

Go_Chiefs wrote in message
.net...

Lets say something happens to your Tofu supply... You have NO
food but 10 Goats & 30 Chickens. Are you willing to Starve to
death or become an omnivore?

a vegetarian or vegan diet does not need to contain soy.

You miss my point... Lets say your on a boat trip & the large
boat your on is sinking. You & your fellow passengers are
forced into life rafts. Weeks go by & your not rescued...
Lets say you wind up in a worst case scenario... you folks
are out floating for FOUR months. all you have is Fish to
eat. What are you going to do? Do you starve? Jump
overboard to drown? Die of starvation or eat whatever is
placed in front of you?

It would be a LOT more nutritious to use your shirt to strain plankton
and eat that.

If a Great Blue Whale can do it, a person can.

Animal product addicts, like all addicts, are rendered blind by their addiction.

There may not be any fish on or near the surface to catch, way out in the
middle of the deep, deep ocean, at any given time.

But there WILL be plankton.

Endless kilo-tons of it.

AC

Old 25-01-2004, 01:02 AM
rick etter

link.net...

Saerah wrote:

Go_Chiefs wrote in message
[...]

==================
The only addiction here is yours. You're addicted to stupidity, and
professing that ignorance around the world.

There may not be any fish on or near the surface to catch, way out in the
middle of the deep, deep ocean, at any given time.

But there WILL be plankton.

Endless kilo-tons of it.
=======================

Way to go loony!! You just told everybody to eat animals!! What a hoot.
Oh, you were stupid enough to think plankton was only plants? Typical vegan
ignorance...

Main Entry: plank·ton
Pronunciation: 'pla[ng](k)-t&n, -"tän
Function: noun
: the passively floating or weakly swimming usually minute animal and plant
life of a body of water
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...ry&va=plankton

"...Plankton is made up of microscopic plants and animals that drift with
the water currents. This includes algae such as diatoms as well as the tiny
larvae of larger animals.

Microscopic larvae drift with the currents to disperse to new places where
they settle down and grow into large adults. Most however, never make it to
adulthood as they are eaten by plankton feeders.

Plankton also comprises animals that remain microscopic all their lives..."
http://www.wildsingapore.com/chekjawa/text/i021.htm

AC

begin 666 audio.gif
M1TE&.#EA$ `+`+,``,X`(?___P``````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````"P`````$ `+```$(C#(&0"@F-HK=YI8&6:'8D
3IT[IK9=C)*R![L8J&4S.T4`.P``
`
end

Old 06-02-2004, 05:32 AM
Don

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
I suggest you start with the Park Service and ask them who owns the

parks.

Why, do they own the parks?
Or does the original poster?
Come on Rick, think real hard. LOL

=====================
Go ahead, tell us.

It ain't you, is it Rick? LOL

Old 06-02-2004, 05:40 AM
Don

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is, Rick, go ahead and prove it.
================
Because you can't back up your claim little boy.

Back your claim, above, Rick.
Can you do it, or were you just spouting off again? LOL

====================
You made the first one.

Thanks for finally admitting your ignorance, Rick. LOL

Old 06-02-2004, 11:12 PM
rick etter

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
I suggest you start with the Park Service and ask them who owns the
parks.

Why, do they own the parks?
Or does the original poster?
Come on Rick, think real hard. LOL

=====================
Go ahead, tell us.

It ain't you, is it Rick? LOL

==================
No answer yet. You probably never will, you're too stupid to know, right
loser?

Old 06-02-2004, 11:13 PM
rick etter

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is, Rick, go ahead and prove it.
================
Because you can't back up your claim little boy.

Back your claim, above, Rick.
Can you do it, or were you just spouting off again? LOL

====================
You made the first one.

Thanks for finally admitting your ignorance, Rick. LOL

====================
Yes, you have admitted your stupidity, like waiting a month before replying.
.. You make claims, then demand that others back them up. What a hoot,
loser.

Old 07-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Alan Connor

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:03:49 -0500, rick etter wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

"rick etter" wrote
We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is, Rick, go ahead and prove it.
================
Because you can't back up your claim little boy.

Back your claim, above, Rick.
Can you do it, or were you just spouting off again? LOL
====================
You made the first one.

Thanks for finally admitting your ignorance, Rick. LOL

====================
Yes, you have admitted your stupidity, like waiting a month before replying.
. You make claims, then demand that others back them up. What a hoot,
loser.

There you have it: Distilled nonsense from one of the inhouse ignorant
bigot trolls.

No substance whatsoever, no clue as to the actual subject under discussion...

Just an attempt to gain dominance, to force blindly held views on another
person, or to defame anyone who doesn't share his view.

****ing BORING.

AC

Old 07-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Strider

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:58:27 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

***snip***

There you have it: Distilled nonsense from one of the inhouse ignorant
bigot trolls.

No substance whatsoever, no clue as to the actual subject under discussion...

Just an attempt to gain dominance, to force blindly held views on another
person, or to defame anyone who doesn't share his view.

****ing BORING.

AC

Warning!!

Alan Connor is a well known net kook, a liar, and a fraud. He is a
self appointed expert on everything. Investigate his reputation on
USENET prior to taking any advice. Include his known aliases in your
research:

Silly Fartin
AlanC
David I Raines