Old 11-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Charles Scripter

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

Alan Connor wrote:

I eat troll's for breakfast, fool.

But wait! AlanC IS a troll...

We may therefore conclude that AC eats _himself_ for breakfast...
Ewww...

No AC, we really don't want to see pictures of you performing this
particular task in the morning... ;

--
Charles Scripter * Use this address to reply: cescript at progworks dot net
When encryption is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir rapelcgvba.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Offbreed

Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:04:28 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

I use ed(1) as my Usenet editor/pager, and read the posts of unkown individuals
one line at a time.

That line just got you killfiled for trolling, and I didn't see any lines
beyond it.

This means that I will no longer download your posts from the server.

Go waste someone else's time.

AC

OH!.. OH!!! Add me too! I also believe that you live in an
institution, are a waste of bandwidth and there is nobody more,
"unkown" than me. You are now in my idiot filter.

It was nice of AlanC to let us out for a breather donch think?.
Wonder how long it's going to take him to put us *all* back in the
killfile again. IIRC it was a little crowded in there last time. )
Sue

LOL, "unknown individuals"? After all the posting the twit did here?
Oh, such a CRUEL thing to say! (Even worse than getting killfiled
snicker)

Old 11-01-2004, 07:03 PM
Offbreed

Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

Can't imagine why anyone but a troll would respond to a post like this.

Killfiled.

Sue-Bitch's post ignored as usual.

The rest deleted unseen.

I eat troll's for breakfast, fool.

A sexual proposition over the usenet?

Old 11-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Offbreed

Sue wrote:

Yeah, but at least you rate the killfile. ( I don't.
Sue-Bitch

He gets his kicks being abused by women?

Old 11-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Sue

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:40:22 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:16:17 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

Yeehaw!! The boy made it in. Now if I could only figure out how.
(
Sue-Bitch

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

OK! Nobody breaks out the Green Chili and beer, else Ill have to drag
out my secret weapon. (EEG)

And would somebody please either repaper that wall or pull the rest
of the wall paper down! Its unsightly and I want to put a dart board
up there.

Hummm does anybody hear and echo in here? Whoops, sorry..thats coming
from Alan's skull. My bad.

Briiiiing...Hello? Ok, Ill ask.....did you guys want anchovies or not
on that pizza? The guy said he couldnt hear it over the sound of
hysterical laughter from AlanCs last post..

Ducking.....

no..no anchovies..though can you toss in another order of those bread
stick? Great!

If I ever make the grade and get into Alan's killfile you can even
order mushrooms on the pizzas. I've gotten quite good at picking the
nasty things off. g
Sue

Ok..30 minutes or free? Yup...starting NOW. Click

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Old 12-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Alan Connor

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

Dear Sue,

I know you want to believe that you will be able to go on living much as you
do after TEOTWAWKI, but that just isn't going to happen.

Most of the survival information presented on this group is of SHORT-TERM
relevance only.

These folks just don't realize that if they are dependent on complex tech-
nologies in a world without the industrial infrastructure to maintain them,
they just aren't going to last more than a year or two, outside.

They seem to believe that what's coming will be just another Depression to
be weathered until it passes.

Sorry. There are far more people now, than there were in the 30's, and the
Land is in MUCH worse shape.

There will be no recovery from this Depression.

Mobility will be the key to survival, and if you can't run like hell for
your lives on a moment's notice, then you probably won't make it.

This means that you need to have Bug-Out-Bags handy and have the knowledge
and tools in them to create what you need from native raw materials.

Food -- Clothing -- Footwear -- Shelter -- Heat -- Light -- Water --

An addiction to animal foods will probably do you in faster than anything
else.

It is just too much work and there will be too many people competing for
what animals there are.

There is also no way to adequately camoflauge a Shelter if you hunt or
trap or keep animals. Too many signs.

"Camoflauge". Oh yes. Your FIRST defense.

Unless you are a fool that wants to live like a pig because you have to
put all your energy and time into (maybe) driving off people that want
what you have.

Or running from them...

see http://home.earthlink.net/~littlefoot8/wildwood.html

AC

Old 12-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Sue

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

Dear Sue,

I know you want to believe that you will be able to go on living much as you
do after TEOTWAWKI, but that just isn't going to happen.

I don't believe it because I don't believe that a TEO.... situtation
is going to occur in my lifetime. I don't even think about it or post
about it and read very little about it. You are preaching to wrong
choir. I have no idea where you get your idea that I give a flying
f*** about the subject of TEO.... survivalism. Now, please killfile
me!!! I wanna join the big kids and have pizza and beer (someone is
bringing the beer, aren't they?).
Sue-Bitch

stuff snipped in which I have no interest
Old 12-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Alan Connor

[...]

And above all, don't have anything to do with any of the people that look
upon the gun as their primary survival tool.

If you even let them know where your Shelter is, you will be sorry, because
they will be forced by their own stupidity and ignorance to become brigands
in no time, if they even live that long.

The other group of people here to avoid, and the two often overlap, are
the ones that seem to think that they can live just like the American
Pioneers did in the MOVIES.

Sorry. But the North American continent is just not what it was back then.
There are 100X as many people and 1/100th of the unspoiled wilderness.

And most of them have guns but no other survival skills.

Which leaves competing for the rapidly dwindling populations of large
game animals and piracy their only means of survival.

When they run out of canned goods they are going to be dangerous as ****,
or sooner if they don't have any stores.

Old 12-01-2004, 04:42 AM
Sue

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:28:36 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

[...]

No one here does.

If you even let them know where your Shelter is, you will be sorry, because
they will be forced by their own stupidity and ignorance to become brigands
in no time, if they even live that long.

"You"? Since I beleive you are addressing my post I assume you mean
me. I HAVE NO SHELTER NOW NOR WILL I EVER. YOU DO NOT NEED TO
LECTURE ME!!! Yes, I'm shouting because you aren't paying any
attention.

The other group of people here to avoid, and the two often overlap, are
the ones that seem to think that they can live just like the American
Pioneers did in the MOVIES.

No one here does. If you paid attention you would know this. Perhaps
you suffer from ADD along with whatever else is wrong with you.

Sorry. But the North American continent is just not what it was back then.
There are 100X as many people and 1/100th of the unspoiled wilderness.

And most of them have guns but no other survival skills.

This is a stupid assumption on your part. But, it's what most here
have come to expect.

Which leaves competing for the rapidly dwindling populations of large
game animals and piracy their only means of survival.

When they run out of canned goods they are going to be dangerous as ****,

Tch, tch, Such language.
What is this, a race to see who will killfile whom first?
You may win.

or sooner if they don't have any stores.

see http://home.earthlink.net/~littlefoot8/wildwood.html

I looked at it the last time you made an appearance here. Before you
killfiled everyone on MS. Chuckle. I suspect you will eventually get
around to doing this again.
Sue-Bitch realizing that Bob G. was right.

AC

Old 12-01-2004, 06:12 AM
Alan Connor

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:28:36 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

They read my posts, Sue.

Not wanting to be attacked by mean bigots like you, they don't POST on the
topic.

But they READ.

They know that people like you are the same people that got us into this
mess.

So where's our pal David Rain? You scare him away with your craziness?

(I swear I'm going to teach him about killfiles.)

AC

Old 12-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Sue

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:03:48 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:28:36 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

They read my posts, Sue.

"They"? Who might "they" be?

Not wanting to be attacked by mean bigots like you, they don't POST on the
topic.

You have failed to post any evidence that I am a mean bigot.
Actually, I'm rather a nice person.

But they READ.

Once again, who are "they"? Your fan club? All those people you
talked about when you were here before who subscribe to your message
board?

They know that people like you are the same people that got us into this
mess.

Once again, who are "they"?

So where's our pal David Rain?

Only you would know.

You scare him away with your craziness?

Whose craziness? LOL I believe you must have suppressed him for the
time being. Perhaps "they" are the little voices in your head.

(I swear I'm going to teach him about killfiles.)

Well, you would certainly be in a position to do so. Chuckle.
Alan/David it's been a hoot once again, but I'm going to take Bob G's
advice and ignore you - not killfile you - just ignore you. I told
you I'm a nice person and it isn't nice to feed the crazy trolls. I'm
starting to feel guilty. I wish Myal were here to take up the slack.
Sue-Bitch

-dir

Old 12-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Fran

"Alan Connor" wrote in message

I know you want to believe that you will be able to go on living much as

you
do after TEOTWAWKI, but that just isn't going to happen.

(snip)
Food -- (snip)
An addiction to animal foods will probably do you in faster than anything
else.

It is just too much work and there will be too many people competing for
what animals there are.

You need to get out into rural surroundings more often

Old 12-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Greylock

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:03:48 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:28:36 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

They read my posts, Sue.

Not wanting to be attacked by mean bigots like you, they don't POST on the
topic.

But they READ.

They know that people like you are the same people that got us into this
mess.

So where's our pal David Rain? You scare him away with your craziness?

(I swear I'm going to teach him about killfiles.)

AC

He is really, REALLY certain that they read his missives because GOD
TOLD HIM SO DIRECTLY.

If not for God's direct intervention - he might have begun to believe
that people REALLY, REALLY DO think he is a pathetic numbnuts with
delusions of adequacy. Because everybody else in the the newsgroups he
frequents seems to agree that that is EXACTLY what he is.

And anybody who tells him that he is a pathetic numbnuts is -
naturally - a 'MEAN BIGOT". Everybody with two brains cells to rub
together is a "MEAN BIGOT" because that makes them at least twice as
intelligent as he is.