Old 11-01-2004, 05:42 AM
Sue

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

Can't imagine why anyone but a troll would respond to a post like this.

Killfiled.

Sue-Bitch's post ignored as usual.

Ignored? Damn. I thought I was killfiled. My head hangs in shame
that I'm not worth even that. Well, you guys have fun without me.
Sniff. (

The rest deleted unseen.

I eat troll's for breakfast, fool.

No ya don't. You claim to not eat meat.
Sue-Bitch

AC

Old 11-01-2004, 05:43 AM
Sue

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:33:17 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

"Alan Connor" wrote in message
ink.net...
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:08:43 -0500, rick etter

wrote:

"Alan Connor" wrote in message
ink.net...
On 10 Jan 2004 07:18:12 -0800, jpatti wrote:

(Babberney) wrote in message

Well, I'm not a vegan, but as a vegetarian I definitely disagree

with
that. to produce meat, you have to feed the animal in question.

Put
that food into yourself and you get far more efficient use out of

it.

Very few humans can digest grass though.

We can digest parched grass SEEDS, though, commonly known as "grain",

and
the roots are not only nutritious and tasty, but contain essential B
vitamins.

(this is where B12 comes from: Soil bacteria that are found in Nature
around
and on the roots of grass, NOT from cows or deer, except indirectly.)

grain=protein

We can also chew the grass stems and leaves obtaining sustenance

without
swallowing all that cellulose, and cooking releases even more.
====================
This is great news! Stop the crop production now! Lets all live on

I use ed(1) as my Usenet editor/pager, and read the posts of unkown

individuals
one line at a time.

==================
That you can't find a reader that works just says everything anyone needs to
know.

That line just got you killfiled for trolling, and I didn't see any lines
beyond it.

========================
Ah yes, the refuge of the terminally stupid that can't refute others, nor
defend their own stupidity.

Yeah, but at least you rate the killfile. ( I don't.
Sue-Bitch

This means that I will no longer download your posts from the server.

Go waste someone else's time.

AC

Old 11-01-2004, 05:43 AM
KB9WFK

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:04:28 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

I use ed(1) as my Usenet editor/pager, and read the posts of unkown individuals
one line at a time.

That line just got you killfiled for trolling, and I didn't see any lines
beyond it.

This means that I will no longer download your posts from the server.

Go waste someone else's time.

AC

OH!.. OH!!! Add me too! I also believe that you live in an
institution, are a waste of bandwidth and there is nobody more,
"unkown" than me. You are now in my idiot filter.

It was nice of AlanC to let us out for a breather donch think?.
Wonder how long it's going to take him to put us *all* back in the
killfile again. IIRC it was a little crowded in there last time. )
Sue

kb9wfk

I'm trying to get in early this time to get a good seat.
kb9wfk
Old 11-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Sue

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 05:36:12 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

[...]

Chuckle. Evidently I haven't rated killfiling yet but if I do get in
for God's sake throw out the damned canned green beans! I do *not*
want to be in an enclosed space with those disgusting things. ;o)
Sue
kb9wfk

Old 11-01-2004, 06:03 AM
rick etter

"Alan Connor" wrote in message
nk.net...
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

Can't imagine why anyone but a troll would respond to a post like this.

Killfiled.

Sue-Bitch's post ignored as usual.

The rest deleted unseen.

I eat troll's for breakfast, fool.

============================
ROTFLMAO No you don't, you run away so you don't have to answer for your
stupidity, and then just call people a troll.

Old 11-01-2004, 06:32 AM
Gunner

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 05:44:18 GMT, Sue wrote:

[...]

It wasnt the green beans..it was those two jokers in the back row with
their green chili burritos and beer. If you check back
there..ya...over in that corner where the wall paper is peeling..thats
the place..

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"
Old 11-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Sue

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:18:52 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

[...]

Chuckle. I'll look for them if/when I get there. I don't believe
that you've been admitted yet either. I'm sure you'll make it though.
Just reply once to AlanC and you're a goner.
Sue

Old 11-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Alan Connor

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Old 11-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Sue

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

Yeehaw!! The boy made it in. Now if I could only figure out how.
(
Sue-Bitch

Old 11-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Alan Connor

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Sue:

If you and your little group of rabid dog bigots REALLY thought I was just
a kook, you would killfile me.

But the ideas I present scare you, and you struggle to discredit them by
discrediting me.

Don't you realize that this is obvious as hell? That your motives are i
transparent to anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer?

You can say that I am lying about my circumstances, but everyone knows that
you have no proof one way or the other.

The fact is, that you DON'T KNOW.

People aren't stupid.

Humanity lived for perhaps a 100,000 years without your civilization, and
there are some 50,000,000 people today, KNOWN to your people, that live
without it.

A tiny fraction of the world's population, true, but still a lot of people.

Most of them your people have driven into the mountains, if they weren't
already there, and there is a remarkable similarity in the Montane regions
of these ecosystems around the world.

Anyone that can live in the Rockies can live in the Himalyas can live in
the Rockies.... A pine tree is a pine tree....

Many White men and women have gone to live with various of these peoples
and learned their ways in a year or so, like a native.

Yet you try to convince people that it isn't possible for my group to
learn these ways.

Makes you look stupid and ignorant, Sue.

AC

Old 11-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Gunner

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:16:17 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

Yeehaw!! The boy made it in. Now if I could only figure out how.
(
Sue-Bitch

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

OK! Nobody breaks out the Green Chili and beer, else Ill have to drag
out my secret weapon. (EEG)

And would somebody please either repaper that wall or pull the rest
of the wall paper down! Its unsightly and I want to put a dart board
up there.

Hummm does anybody hear and echo in here? Whoops, sorry..thats coming
from Alan's skull. My bad.

Briiiiing...Hello? Ok, Ill ask.....did you guys want anchovies or not
on that pizza? The guy said he couldnt hear it over the sound of
hysterical laughter from AlanCs last post..

Ducking.....

no..no anchovies..though can you toss in another order of those bread
stick? Great!

Ok..30 minutes or free? Yup...starting NOW. Click

Old 11-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Frank White

In article . net,
says...

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

No, I think his nickname is actually "One Shot" Gunner...

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are

people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Sue:

If you and your little group of rabid dog bigots REALLY thought I was

just
a kook, you would killfile me.

But that would decrease the entertainment factor!

Besides, you'd just change your name. Again.

But the ideas I present scare you, and you struggle to discredit them by
discrediting me.

Actually, it's no struggle at all...

Don't you realize that this is obvious as hell? That your motives are i
transparent to anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer?

I understand chimpanzees can be trained to operate computers.

You can say that I am lying about my circumstances, but everyone knows

that
you have no proof one way or the other.

Given that the conditions you describe would be difficult to
achieve outside of Never-Never Land, I think we're justified
in being dubious.

The fact is, that you DON'T KNOW.

We do not know what it is we do not know.

People aren't stupid.

Then how do you explain Brittany Spears?

Humanity lived for perhaps a 100,000 years without your civilization,

and
there are some 50,000,000 people today, KNOWN to your people, that live
without it.

Ah yes. When life is nasty, frutal, fear filled, and, most
of all, short...

A tiny fraction of the world's population, true, but still a lot of

people.

Fifty million IS a lot of people!

Most of them your people have driven into the mountains, if they weren't
already there, and there is a remarkable similarity in the Montane

regions
of these ecosystems around the world.

O_O!

Anyone that can live in the Rockies can live in the Himalyas can live in
the Rockies.... A pine tree is a pine tree....

This is such a stunning statement, I really can't think of anything
to say...

Many White men and women have gone to live with various of these peoples
and learned their ways in a year or so, like a native.

"And you, too, can live with these peoples, learn their strange and
quaint ways, and actually manage to fit into their society! Yes,
you too can become... a Democrat!"

Yet you try to convince people that it isn't possible for my group to
learn these ways.

Learn these ways: Sure, that's possible.

Use them the way you say you do: Not a chance.

Makes you look stupid and ignorant, Sue.

O_o

o_O

You want her to sue you for calling her stupid and ignorant?

FW

Old 11-01-2004, 04:10 PM
KB9WFK

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Sue:

If you and your little group of rabid dog bigots REALLY thought I was just
a kook, you would killfile me.

That is blatantly FALSE. I refer anyone who questions this to
research MABU in the archives. This group has historically not kill
filed idiots that respond back on a regular basis. Those that simply
troll and run are plonked with extreme prejudice but if you remain and
are semi-entertaining you are kept around.

But the ideas I present scare you, and you struggle to discredit them by
discrediting me.

You are scary and your ideas discredit you.

Don't you realize that this is obvious as hell? That your motives are i
transparent to anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer?

You are the one missing the obvious and that can be proven with a
search of the NG archives.