Old 27-03-2004, 07:32 AM
gregpresley

Default Found a human skeleton in my garden

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
By all means, call the police ... they'll dig up your yard for you and

then
you'll have fresh beds to plant in, maybe you can even put in a little

pond
or something.

Just think all the work you *won't* have to do ;-
LeeAnne

This reminds me of an old joke. The elderly man writes to his son in prison,
and says, "it's sad, I'm too old to till the ground without your help, and I
won't be able to raise my corn, tomatoes, and peppers this year". The son
writes back to his father and says, "I'm glad no one here is allowed to read
my mail, because I wanted to tell you that I buried all the "stuff" in your
yard., and I won't be getting out of here for a long time" The next night,
after dark, several cars arrive at the old man's house with men and shovels,
and by morning, every inch of the yard had been dug up, and the soil put
back in place afterward.

Old 06-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Cindy

At least you found a skeleton.... I had the whole damn body. Some sub-human
species murdered his pregnant girlfriend and dumped her on my property.
I also found out that the former owners wife shot him dead in now what is
my bedroom. While weedeating I found a 22 pistol in the backyard by the base
of a tree, to which I called the police to come retreive it. From the
police I found out that a man had been beaten to death on the road leading
into my house.
Sheeeesh, who ever said moving into the country was peaceful...I moved from
drug infested, crime laden South Fla to THIS.

We now call the road into our house "Murders Row"

Cindy
Zone 7, East TN.

--
All outgoing mail scanned for viruses.
"Keith J. Crapper" wrote in message
om...
I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

Old 21-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Craig Scheiner

Just dig where the plants grow best. You never know what you'll find.

--
Best regards,
Craig Scheiner

I think you found Jimmy Hoffa.