Old 18-05-2004, 01:04 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default Morning Glorie/Moonflowers needed!!!

I planted the seeds this year as I did in previous years. They never
germinated.
Any idea where these can be bought as plants??

Old 18-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Jacqueline

Wish I'd known a week ago. I had scads of both that I'd started from seed,
and ended up bribing co-workers to find homes for them!

--
Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA

Old 19-05-2004, 03:02 AM
chaz

"escapee" wrote in message
Okay, take a look at it he

http://plantsdatabase.com/go/51653/

It is perennial here in USDA Zone 8b with some protection. Not much, but

some
protection. It is a reliable bloomer and does so for the entire summer

till
frost. Like I said, it must be looked after as it will climb along the

ground
and put out stolen's and root in everywhere if you do not keep an eye on

it. I
will go out this week sometime and see if I can find any starts and dig

them
out, pot them up. However, we are into our deep heat now and it's not the

ideal
time for this. I'll still try for you.

Victoria

On Tue, 18 May 2004 17:28:05 -0400, "chaz" opined:

I WOULD LOVE A PIECE!@

can you email me at for my address?

Old 26-05-2004, 02:04 AM
Rose

I remember planting morning glories for the first time. I was so disappointed
when they didn't grow. Next season my garden was half - filled with them!

One of the things I learned - patience!

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How did I ever get talked into this?"

[IMG] code is On

MoonFlowers Starlord Garden Photos 4 17-05-2007 02:14 AM
Best way to store seeds? Moonflowers not doing well rosebud19 Gardening 1 11-08-2006 01:09 AM
Moonflowers and cold [email protected] Gardening 2 03-10-2004 03:49 PM
Weird Moonflowers Mark Anderson Gardening 16 01-07-2004 12:02 PM
Glorie van Heemstede Dahlia John Lloyd United Kingdom 3 18-02-2004 11:15 PM