Old 20-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Zod

Cheryl and Rob wrote:
Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

Carol Witkowski has been caught in various vicious lies
Before plaguing ARJW with her nonsense, she use to plague the Health
NG's Do a google search on Yarrow / windsong / Carol for more details.
She engages people in senseless debates about absolutely nothing.
Her intent on ARJW is to slander JW's

Before you reply, you may want to ask her a few things or only one.
_Where does she get her information?
_Can her information be verified?
_Is the information up to date?
_What is the purpose of her post? To present reliable facts about JW's
or sling mud on
A religious organization in good standing in almost every country in
the
world?

Ask her for evidence of her claims before proceeding with your
conversation
with her, if not you may be end up wasting your time and bandwidth on
discussing subjects based on fraudulent and fabricated information.
This is how she manipulates clueless bystanders in participating
with her distributing false information elsewhere?

Facts about Carol:

*She can never present evidence.
*She never reveals the source of her info (because there is none). Her
common
reply, is: "everybody already knows". If everybody knew, why bring it
up?
*She always hides her identity. And change her header to avoid
killfiles. A TOS offense
*She cuts and paste, rewrite postings, and will even forge e-mail
addresses
;which her ISP allows her to do. Just ask them: support.heartoftn.net

If your newsgroups has been victim of Carol's MCP and ECP that is off
topic;
You can report her.

Her account is dpc6682112001.direcpc.com and you may report her to

and her use of remailers can still be traced to her account.No American
ISP like to be
associated with Hate Speech no matter if Hate speech is protected
under the First. It affects their commercial interest.
Then you can contact your own ISP and have them add them to their
block List Direcpc.com

Old 20-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Gul_Dukat

Cheryl and Rob wrote:
Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

Rob

Stay away!!!! Carol can now grab your e-mail address and forge it. To
continue her war on JW's and rec.ponds

There is group call the_pond where Carol is not allowed to join. All
the regulars went over there.

Also you may recieve a private e-mail from Maxx Pollare, telling you how
to use a filter. But these have flaws, and since Carol has a tendency to
forge e-mails, she will slip right by.
Old 20-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Gul_Dukat

Reel Mckoi wrote:

I know Carol wouldn't say this to you so I will. GO ****
YOURSELF Roy!

The above is an example of the real Carol- reel mckoi

Old 20-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Gul_Dukat

Reel Mckoi wrote:

================================
I am the Carol Zod-Jabriol keeps posting about and his pals keep
insulting.

And she never insult anyone here, Ask JAN and ELIANE and every other
real PONDER here.

Not everyone believes in freedom-of-speech.

There is a difference between freedom of speech, and out right lies.

I expose a
quasi-religious cult I was involved in some years ago on another NG -
which is no one's business but my own.

Her buissness on a public usenet newsgroup harrasing people, with out
regards that they will come here an Harass her back. When tehy do this
in rec.ponds, it becomes our buissness.

Jabriol, a Jehovah's Witness has
been trying to *silence me* since 1996. They don't want the negative
aspects of their cult revealed.

Sort like You want the negative aspects of You revealed here on rec.ponds

He failed - and so has brought the
problem here to rec.ponds and other assorted NGs in hopes of finding
support to silence me.

Usent Stalker like yourself should be silence.

This will never happen. Even ISPs and NSPs will
not CENSOR people in the USA.

Until they break their TOS, which happen to you. You got canned by every
decent NSP in AFN. Except spam servers like shared-secrets.

Other NGs either tell Jabriol-Zod-Gantz
to get lost, ignore him and his many sock-puppets or they killfile him.

CAn you explain why those other NG's you are talking about like
alt.privacy, AFN, APAN and many more are fight with you right now?

This NG for reasons of it's own did not react like that, probably
because several people here already had a grudge against me regarding an
issue from last spring.

Because you are a living walking Fraud.

? However, I've been here going on 10 years this
November and am not leaving because of a few people who insist on
keeping their little "war" alive and well.........

Where else would she go?

If everyone would stick to pond and fish posts (or mark them off-topic)
this would all end quickly and we'd get back to normal here. :-)

Not going to happen. Rec.ponders has asked you to leave or to shut up.
You don't do one nor the other.
Old 20-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Snooze

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There a reason why you felt the need to change your fake email address
again? Could the reason be your attempt to evade kill files?

-S

Old 20-09-2005, 12:54 PM
~Roy

Wow ..........The truth must have hurt, huh Reel McCoy? That reply
actually made my day! Seems I may be accomplishing something and must
have struck a raw nerve!

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 03:13:20 -0400, Gul_Dukat
wrote:

===Reel Mckoi wrote:
===
=== I know Carol wouldn't say this to you so I will. GO ****
=== YOURSELF Roy!
===
===The above is an example of the real Carol- reel mckoi

"The original frugal ponder"
Old 20-09-2005, 01:30 PM
cat daddy

"~Roy" wrote in message
Wow ..........The truth must have hurt, huh Reel McCoy? That reply
actually made my day! Seems I may be accomplishing something and must
have struck a raw nerve!

Yep, seems her claimed aversion to foul language was just another lie
from the lop-eared doltess...... Carol's even lowered her laughable
"principles" to include calling people "a$$ holes" and a pernicious use of
the common term for defecation, while she's sideshow barking across the
groups to come see the trolls at rec.ponds. What a lying, narcissistic
hypocrite..........

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 03:13:20 -0400, Gul_Dukat
wrote:

===

Old 20-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Jolly Jingles

"Gul_Dukat" wrote in message
Reel Mckoi wrote:

I know Carol wouldn't say this to you so I will. GO ****
YOURSELF Roy!

The above is an example of the real Carol- reel mckoi

Fryers come in all sizes.

Old 20-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Jolly Jingles

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"~Roy" wrote in message
Wow ..........The truth must have hurt, huh Reel McCoy? That reply
actually made my day! Seems I may be accomplishing something and must
have struck a raw nerve!

Yep, seems her claimed aversion to foul language was just another lie
from the lop-eared doltess...... Carol's even lowered her laughable
"principles" to include calling people "a$$ holes" and a pernicious use of
the common term for defecation, while she's sideshow barking across the
groups to come see the trolls at rec.ponds. What a lying, narcissistic
hypocrite..........

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 03:13:20 -0400, Gul_Dukat
wrote:

===Reel Mckoi wrote:
===
=== I know Carol wouldn't say this to you so I will. GO ****
=== YOURSELF Roy!
===
===The above is an example of the real Carol- reel mckoi

"The original frugal ponder"

The old one had wheels and 100 gallons of oil.

Old 20-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Jolly Jingles

"Gul_Dukat" wrote in message
Cheryl and Rob wrote:
Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

Rob

Stay away!!!! Carol can now grab your e-mail address and forge it. To
continue her war on JW's and rec.ponds

There is group call the_pond where Carol is not allowed to join. All the
regulars went over there.

Also you may recieve a private e-mail from Maxx Pollare, telling you how
to use a filter. But these have flaws, and since Carol has a tendency to
forge e-mails, she will slip right by.

Fryers were on sale in Isle ten last week.

Old 20-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Jolly Jingles

"Lamey - The cable dude" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:47:16 GMT, wrote:

Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

Then leave, It's a simple click away.

Rob
"Renard" wrote in message
.. .
Reel Mckoi wrote:

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message

I thought of that but this is so foamy.
Here is a picture.
http://www.geocities.com/prissmc117/foam.html

Other stores gave other brands.

Old 21-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Jolly Jingles

"Lamey - The cable dude" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:55:47 GMT, wrote:

NO Carol has not done everything with a pond.....

You do have proof of this shit you post. Yes?
-

GIT-R-DONE!

He broke the knob on the frydaddy.

Old 21-09-2005, 05:43 AM
George

Someone posts a question about what looks to be a serious problem, and the
thread is immediately hijacked by the same idiots who are ruining this
newsgroup. Talk about mental deficients. This is my last post here. Bye!

Old 21-09-2005, 02:46 PM
RitaKatrina

George wrote:
Someone posts a question about what looks to be a serious problem, and the
thread is immediately hijacked by the same idiots who are ruining this
newsgroup. Talk about mental deficients. This is my last post here. Bye!

Bye George. I am sure nobody really cares if yoy stay or go.

Expandable foam question grubber Ponds 0 15-03-2004 11:45 PM
Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs gray bale United Kingdom 3 24-04-2003 01:44 AM
black foam sealant Dblburner Ponds 2 22-04-2003 11:44 PM
Foam in waterfall Carl Beyer Ponds 4 20-04-2003 04:09 AM
Anyone seen pre-made fiberglass or foam waterfalls on sale anywhere? Gareee Ponds 3 18-04-2003 03:32 AM