Old 19-09-2005, 08:22 PM
cat daddy

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Renard wrote:

Reel Mckoi wrote:

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message

I thought of that but this is so foamy.
Here is a picture.
http://www.geocities.com/prissmc117/foam.html
I haven't seen them spawning either.
Priss

============================
Wow! I never saw anything like that on any of my ponds. Just a
suggestion - if I saw that on one of my ponds I'd do several partial
water changes. Something had to cause it and it's probably nothing
good.

Has anyone notice, Carol has done everything when it comes to ponds?

Carol has been posting here longer than most people on the group have
_had_
ponds (including me, and I started posting on rec.ponds in 1995). So,

it
doesn't surprise me.
--
derek

======================
Derek,... Renard is the TROLL Jabriol-Zod-Gantz. He created yet another
sock puppet:

When will you learn to STFU about it like you tell *everyone* else to do,
Mule Ears?

Old 19-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Lamey - The cable dude" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:38:01 -0300, wrote:

GIT-R-DONE!

================
The people here who are trying to insult me off this newsgroup are; ~ Roy,
~Jan and cat-daddy. Only Derek didn't expect me to bow down to
Jabriol-Zod-Gantz-Renard's blackmail demands.

Jabriol has so many sock-puppets now you have to look at the IP to make
sure who is who here.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 19-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Snooze

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
In 1994 I created my first small pond from a 150 gallon kiddy-pool. In
1995 I dug the 800 gallon pond myself. In 1996 or 1997 we added the 2000
gallon pond. Fish keeping has been a lifelong addiction for me since I
was a kid in 1952.

A kid in 1952, that makes you over 53 years old, probably closer to 60, and
yet you still act like a screaming toddler between here and the other
newsgroup.

Sad really...

-S

Old 19-09-2005, 10:25 PM
cat daddy

"Snooze" wrote in message
"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
In 1994 I created my first small pond from a 150 gallon kiddy-pool. In
1995 I dug the 800 gallon pond myself. In 1996 or 1997 we added the

2000
gallon pond. Fish keeping has been a lifelong addiction for me since I
was a kid in 1952.

A kid in 1952, that makes you over 53 years old, probably closer to 60,

and
yet you still act like a screaming toddler between here and the other
newsgroup.

Sad really...

-S

Careful, Snooze, or you go on her list..............

Old 19-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Renard

Renard wrote:

Reel Mckoi wrote:

[...]

NetRange: 65.128.0.0 - 65.159.255.255
CIDR: 65.128.0.0/11
NetName: NET-QWEST-3BLKS
NetHandle: NET-65-128-0-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation

Are you sure? because none of my poss have my IP address on them.
Or anybody who is against you get to be labeled "jabriol"

For everyone's general information, I've been keeping fish, including
goldfish, fancy guppies and bettas since 1952.

My 5 year old does the same thing. It does not make her an expert on Ponds.

That was the year my
mother brought in the first glass fishtank, made by Metaframe. She
couldn't keep goldfish alive in those old bowls so switched to tanks and
guppies. She taught us how to care for our fish and I was hooked for
life. :-)

Did she teach you decency, things like, lying is bad?

In 1994 I created my first small pond from a 150 gallon kiddy-pool. In
1995 I dug the 800 gallon pond myself. In 1996 or 1997 we added the
2000 gallon pond. Fish keeping has been a lifelong addiction for me
since I was a kid in 1952.

And here we are led to believe that persecuting religious fanatical were
you thing.

Renard Fox

Old 19-09-2005, 11:13 PM
~Roy

No one really gives a rats ass what you have done and how long you
have done it asshole..........take a freaking hike........Fish a life
long addiction, yea about like your life long addiction to husbands
and longevity.......too bad you did not fall in that hole you dug, or
was an unspecified husband used as liner perhaps?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:35:59 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
wrote:

===
==="Derek Broughton" wrote in message
=== Renard wrote:
===
=== Reel Mckoi wrote:
===
=== "Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
=== ...
===
=== ============================
=== Wow! I never saw anything like that on any of my ponds. Just a
=== suggestion - if I saw that on one of my ponds I'd do several partial
=== water changes. Something had to cause it and it's probably nothing
=== good.
===
=== Has anyone notice, Carol has done everything when it comes to ponds?
===
=== Carol has been posting here longer than most people on the group have
=== _had_
=== ponds (including me, and I started posting on rec.ponds in 1995). So, it
=== doesn't surprise me.
=== --
=== derek
=========================
===Derek,... Renard is the TROLL Jabriol-Zod-Gantz. He created yet another
===sock puppet:
===
===NetRange: 65.128.0.0 - 65.159.255.255
===CIDR: 65.128.0.0/11
===NetName: NET-QWEST-3BLKS
===NetHandle: NET-65-128-0-0-1
===Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
===NetType: Direct Allocation
===
===For everyone's general information, I've been keeping fish, including
===goldfish, fancy guppies and bettas since 1952. That was the year my mother
===brought in the first glass fishtank, made by Metaframe. She couldn't keep
===goldfish alive in those old bowls so switched to tanks and guppies. She
===taught us how to care for our fish and I was hooked for life. :-)
===
===In 1994 I created my first small pond from a 150 gallon kiddy-pool. In 1995
===I dug the 800 gallon pond myself. In 1996 or 1997 we added the 2000 gallon
===pond. Fish keeping has been a lifelong addiction for me since I was a kid
===in 1952.

"The original frugal ponder"
Old 19-09-2005, 11:15 PM
~Roy

Yea, bowing down is humbling oneself, too much to consider bieng who
you think you are, but you probably would have no problem getting on
your knees for derek would you?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:52:52 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
wrote:

===
===news:jj2ui11hn366r6sui2vseh47ov2ievdvn1@4ax. com...
===================

Old 20-09-2005, 12:29 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

"Snooze" wrote in message
A kid in 1952, that makes you over 53 years old, probably closer to 60,
and yet you still act like a screaming toddler between here and the other
newsgroup.
Sad really...

-S

Careful, Snooze, or you go on her list..............

Welcome to the light side, imho, huh snooze? ;o) ~ jan

Old 20-09-2005, 12:50 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Priss,

Today on my way to work one of the neighbors must have had a leak in their
sprinklers and all this foamy mud had come down into their driveway. Any
possibility that some mud washed in, or new plants added? ~ jan

Old 20-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Maybe some dirt. I had taken out most of the floating plants over the
weekend.
Maybe some gunk got moved around off the bottom.
Fish seems fine. They ate this morning and begged for more this evening.
Around 10am the foam started going away. Theres a little bit of it left but
not much.
I'll probably start draining Friday to fix that bottomdrain.
Priss

Old 20-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Cheryl and Rob

Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

Rob
"Renard" wrote in message
Reel Mckoi wrote:

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message

I thought of that but this is so foamy.
Here is a picture.
http://www.geocities.com/prissmc117/foam.html
I haven't seen them spawning either.
Priss

============================
Wow! I never saw anything like that on any of my ponds. Just a
suggestion - if I saw that on one of my ponds I'd do several partial
water changes. Something had to cause it and it's probably nothing good.

Has anyone notice, Carol has done everything when it comes to ponds?
It makes you wonder if she is actually being truthful. With all her
attacks on Jehovah's Witnesses, you have to think that she wouldn't have
the time to be working on her pond at all.

Watching all these threads that are off-topic and we all know she is the
one behind all the anonymous remailers, I have come to believe that her
advice is not her own and that she merely cutting and pasting from web
forums and then repost them here under her name. That is very dishonest.

Maybe she realized that 99% of the ponders here hate her guts, and she is
sucking up to them.

What a pity, what a pity. I don't know about you, but everything she
writes under any of her persona and sock-puppets should be received with
"long-iron-tongs"

A woman as hateful and vulgar as she, who has destroyed this group should
not be worthy of our attention. And anyone who replies to her is a fool to
do so. It means they support her hateful behavior. Do you really support
her hateful behavior towards others who believes differently than her?

Renard Fox

Old 20-09-2005, 03:23 AM
Snooze

"Cheryl and Rob" wrote in message
Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

Basic summary, Carol who posts as Reel McKoi or Cracklin makes a habit of
going into Jehovah's witness forums and newsgroups, and stirs up trouble.
One person, Jabbers/Jabriol has taken it personally, and the two of them
have been duking it out for about 10 years now.

The two make habit of name calling, slandering and accusing each other of
crimes. Both of them have a posse of supporters, anonymous relays and
unlimited amount of free time

-S

Old 20-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Ron" wrote in message
In article
The ****ed up psychotic and alcoholic
whoremonger (~Roy) dropped his bottle of cheap wine and wrote:

No one really gives a rats ass what you have done and how long
you
have done it asshole..........take a freaking hike........Fish a
life
long addiction, yea about like your life long addiction to
husbands
and longevity.......too bad you did not fall in that hole you
dug, or
was an unspecified husband used as liner perhaps?

I know Carol wouldn't say this to you so I will. GO ****
YOURSELF Roy! I think you need it. You're nothing but a 2~bit
alcoholic psychotic bi~polar whoremoneger who wont stay on his
meds. You're an ignorant arrogant back water waste of oxygen who
can barely write a sensible and literate sentence. You're
nothing but another limp dick who harasses women to build your
own ego that's as flat as last weeks roadkill. You're a loser. I
didn't want to get involved with a dick head like you but you're
just too much to tolerate. And you're a freakin' liar! What
happened to your killfile? You ****ed and cried like a little
girl how you couldn't use your killfile because Carol changed
her nym. What the hell's your ****poor excuse now not to
killfile her?

====================================
He and his nym-shifting friends intent was never to killfile me, but to try
and drive me off the NG to avenge a friend they feel I ran off. The truth
is slowly coming out. Killfiles had nothing to do with anything.

They knew darn well I wasn't going to give in to net-blackmail, yet I was,
and still am posting ON TOPIC (unless marked as was always a rule here) and
they weren't. Jabriol is merely the catalyst that brought it all to a head.
They thought I would be easy to run off. They were wrong. Jabriol came in
handy and they're using each other.

Nym-Shifting is definitely allowed on this NG as Kathy proved a few days
ago.

Old 20-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Cheryl and Rob" wrote in message
Ok somebody give me a clue here....who is this "Carol" ? I just started
posting here and all the bullshit seems to make me want to stay the hell
away.

================================
I am the Carol Zod-Jabriol keeps posting about and his pals keep insulting.
Not everyone believes in freedom-of-speech. I expose a quasi-religious cult
I was involved in some years ago on another NG - which is no one's business
but my own. Jabriol, a Jehovah's Witness has been trying to *silence me*
since 1996. They don't want the negative aspects of their cult revealed.
He failed - and so has brought the problem here to rec.ponds and other
assorted NGs in hopes of finding support to silence me. This will never
happen. Even ISPs and NSPs will not CENSOR people in the USA. Other NGs
either tell Jabriol-Zod-Gantz to get lost, ignore him and his many
sock-puppets or they killfile him. This NG for reasons of it's own did not
react like that, probably because several people here already had a grudge
against me regarding an issue from last spring. However, I've been here
going on 10 years this November and am not leaving because of a few people
who insist on keeping their little "war" alive and well.........

If everyone would stick to pond and fish posts (or mark them off-topic) this
would all end quickly and we'd get back to normal here. :-)

Expandable foam question grubber Ponds 0 15-03-2004 11:45 PM
Greenhouse glass foam sealing tape ?? reqd for repairs gray bale United Kingdom 3 24-04-2003 01:44 AM
black foam sealant Dblburner Ponds 2 22-04-2003 11:44 PM
Foam in waterfall Carl Beyer Ponds 4 20-04-2003 04:09 AM
Anyone seen pre-made fiberglass or foam waterfalls on sale anywhere? Gareee Ponds 3 18-04-2003 03:32 AM