Old 26-01-2007, 02:41 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Pond fish with Ick

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

Blindly? Didn't I just say I'll give them a copy of the webpage you
recommended?

-- After the fact.And what if I had not spoken up? They may have used a
potentially harmful product that you have neither personal nor practical
experience with but blindly recommended anyway.

Old 26-01-2007, 02:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

And CArol why do you not have a pair of Ovaries to give proper info
instead of running off at the mouth with inferior bad info.....? Its
much to easy to lie and bullshit than for you to tell the truth that
you do not have a clue what your talking about. Maybe its time to
shut your mouth in other words STFU and pay attention to those that
know what they are tsalking about and spend more time on proper sites
that know what they are talking about instead of trolling a trashing
usenet groups like y and ed have been doing for some time
now........all in the name of some off the walljihad yu r waging with
those that dissagree with the crap you post. Being an attention whore
doe snot cut it does it Carol...how long is it gong to take you to get
that through that thick skull of yours you lunatic!

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:54:39 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Killjoy" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

Blindly? Didn't I just say I'll give them a copy of the webpage you
recommended?

-- After the fact.And what if I had not spoken up?

I would have given them a copy of the email and told them to proceed at
their own risk, just like I was told when PP was recommended to me a few
years back. If they had a PC and asked the same question here they would
have received the email instead of me. When you saw the question a few days
back why didn't you have the gonads to recommend something YOU feel is safe
and effective? Why wait until I posted the reply I got from someone who at
least took the time to contact me?

They may have used a
potentially harmful product that you have neither personal nor practical
experience with but blindly recommended anyway.

And you know I gave them the formation "blindly" already how? Or are you
just accusing, assuming and guessing? The person who sent me the info' used
it safely in a pond containing many plants and it worked for them last
summer. What a shame you were too intimidated by the trolls to answer the
original question and waited until now. Why is that? Were you waiting to
see what someone else recommended before commenting? I think no matter
what anyone recommended YOU would have made the same claims as soon as I
posted it here. :-)

-------
Old 26-01-2007, 02:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

you
run your vicious mouth before knowing the situation.

What about recommending a treatment before knowing it could be lethal?

Old 26-01-2007, 02:54 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
ink.net...

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 26-01-2007, 03:00 AM posted to rec.ponds

Let me repeat this since you appear quite dense:

And you're ****ing in the wind constantly harassing me. This is an elderly
couple who can hardly start pulling plants from their pond, draining it
down, setting up a filtered treatment tank, catching all the fish...... you
run your vicious mouth before knowing the situation.

SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY Roy "Tristan" Hauer.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

"Tristan" wrote in message

you really do not have a ****ing clue do you Carol on how to treat the
ICH in a planted pond.......duh! Like I said DUMBASS And once again
its ICH not ICK you retarded lunatic!

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:30:44 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
news
Your ****ing in the wind trying to tell .........
==============================

Old 26-01-2007, 03:03 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
link.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

you
run your vicious mouth before knowing the situation.

What about recommending a treatment before knowing it could be lethal?

=========================
Why did one of you recommend a potentially lethal treatment that so many
pond stores sell and people use successfully all the time? Why didn't you
have the gonads to recommend something safer? Why are you only allowed to
reply to me to criticize what someone else recommends?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 26-01-2007, 03:06 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

snip same old BS

===================
And your post has exactly WHAT to do with helping these elderly people with
their pond problem? Since you apparently have no answer, although you think
you know-it-all, you resort to idiotic personal attacks and useless mindless
foaming at the mouth replies.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 26-01-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds

Whats a matter bitch, you having a **** poor day.....been slapped down
a bunch so far today........loosing your grip I guess, and that time
is drawing near for your demise off USENET pondfs group when rpm is
up......Bye bye CArol Carol the attentin whore and purveyor of
erroneous informaton in regards to fish, poinds and life in
general......but she can whip up a sock army and trash a usenet group
without raising a sweat! That she excels at!

Have agod night Carol. I am sure you and Ed wil make the various
groups pay for my posting as yu all trash them again in your nightly
quest of destruction and lies and forged posts........

Old 26-01-2007, 03:10 AM posted to rec.ponds

Shut your ****ing mouth bitch and read what I did post and its got the
soluiton for the problem but odds are yur to freeaking dense to know
what I am suggesting, nor do yu have enough 7-11 shipping boxes to
quarrantine the fish in. You would rather run that alligator mouth of
yours and overload that hummingbird ass you flaunt than address the
problem as suggested....... you freaking hick!

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:06:58 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

snip same old BS
===================

Old 26-01-2007, 03:14 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Psychotic ravings and foamings snipped
===========================
And if you had any gonads you'd have the answer for the old couple or admit
you are clueless as to how to help them.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 26-01-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.ponds

I have the solution and gave it but you would not listen anyhow and
only want to argue about it. Afterall why waste my time ona dumbass
that feeds cat food to koi and thinks its wonderful as its
cheap..........duh, like I said you can't argue or get apoint accross
with a dumbass as you yuorself are.......
YOU dumbass,

Oh did I say your a dumbass.....

Dumbass........

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:14:28 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

Old 26-01-2007, 03:29 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Shut your ****ing mouth bitch

Foaming and frothing again Tristan? That will get you nowhere but does show
what kind of low-life you are.

and read what I did post and its got the
soluiton for the problem

You're full of sh*t as these people are elderly and can't clean out the pond
to catch the fish. How stupid can you possibly be?

snip spuchotic foaming
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 26-01-2007, 03:37 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Whats a matter bitch, you having a **** poor day.....been slapped down
a bunch so far today.......

More psychotic foaming and frothing Roy? You have no answer for the old
people?

Snip idiotic babblings and dribblings
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 26-01-2007, 03:48 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

I have the solution and gave it but you would not listen anyhow and
only want to argue about it.

Listen up... these people are in their 70s, maybe their early 80s. They need
something that's easy to measure and use. What is so hard to understand
about that?

Afterall why waste my time ona dumbass
that feeds cat food to koi and thinks its wonderful as its
cheap...

And the fish thrive on it which seems to burn your @$$ for some reason.

snip frothing and foaming
--