Old 12-02-2007, 03:04 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Goldfish Games

Well just to clarify what I said so carol is not trying to twist it
now or later:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:44:14 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

Jan, you know as well as I do that unless EVERYONE here stops responding to

So what's stopping you? We're talking about YOU not everyone else, they'll
have to fend for themselves now won't they? Unless you're everyone?

Roy, and I mean EVERYONE, he will not quit the attacks on people.

I DO NOT, repeat, I DO NOT arbitrarily attack people just becasue the
post here. Now if they want to fire inuendoes at me for crap they know
nothing about like the tiff with Carol, then I consider they fired the
first shot, and I am definatly going to act..Plain and simple...Like I
said if they want to throw their dog in the fight they have no room to
holler uncle, now do they. And I'll respond to any and all that simply
just have to put their 2 cents worth in where its not their business.
No ifs and or buts about it....

He's stopped, so he said.
That is correct for the most part, and I do not go back o my word..I
may not have best rep with lots of foks here and I really do not care,
afterall its USENET, but I think Gill will tell you I have been
honest with her since we settled our differences and I do keep my
word. Like I said Jan that burner is ICE cold now!

I'm not against free speech on the net at all. I'm all for the moderated
group.

ONly reason a moderated anayhting is needed is to keep poeple like
carol in their proper places.

Moderated groups are not free speech.

This is true, its a controlled environment for folks that can not
behave or to shelter folks who can not cope, or for folks who just do
not give a darn.....Its really overburdening on folks ability to
exercise their right to free speech but with jerks like CArol around
its all one can hope for unless they can work around the trash and
trolls......and CArol Gulleys and her socks and cross posts.

I know, I know... "Just endure the abuse. Pretend you don't see it. Don't
respond." :-)))

You thrive on the abuse, and you know it......You have serious issues
CArol plain and simple.

Exactly.

Then try and use them without "guessing."

Why should Jan listen yu never listen to anyhting she or anyone else
has ever told or asked of you have you CArol? The majority of times
Jan may venture a guess is nore dead on that your wildest inclination
and so called vast knowedge is. Most times yout not only in a
different ball game but also a different local and playaing a
different game altogether, which goes to prove how really screwed up
in the mind you are CArol. Its all about CArol

Now you're guessing.

Unlike you and me who stay here? :-)))

You stay for thje attention......and action, Jan stays for the
dedication to an interest and passion of hers in hopes it oculd have
been salvaged andmade to work......she does not stay with agitation
being the main topic of the day or as a place to base operations from
for the all night trolling episodes that you are so famous and well
know for. BIG, and I do mean B I G difference in Jan and you. Its
really all about CArol.

I'm not being abused. ~ jan

Well if you feel your being left out Jan, just holler! ;-) I bet the
wish can easily be accomodated. I am sure there is a sock around here
just itching to take that request to hand....

I find it unique that out of all the thousands of people on USENET,
Carol is always the one everyone picks on and slanders, and has never
ever done anyhting wrong to anyoone or anyhting in her entire life.
She should be made into a Saint.........Which reminds me, I have a
dumb photo of some little bitch in a white dress which I need to
post! Looking so innocent, but just like her organization signature,
Having the patients of a spider.......fits her to a T.......A spider
as in Black Widow or Brown Recluse! More like a snake IMHO.

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-
Old 12-02-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

Jan, you know as well as I do that unless EVERYONE here stops responding to

So what's stopping you? We're talking about YOU not everyone else, they'll
have to fend for themselves now won't they? Unless you're everyone?

snip

Well with as many socks as carol has she could very well quality for
being "everyone"

Besides we all know rules and truth does not apply to CArol as she is
the so called chosen one her Majesty Queen of Mt. Juliet and educator
and entertainment queen of the motor cycle gangs.....Its all about
CArol and only CArol.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:54 AM posted to rec.ponds

"~ janj" wrote in message
Jan, you know as well as I do that unless EVERYONE here stops responding

So what's stopping you? We're talking about YOU not everyone else, they'll
have to fend for themselves now won't they? Unless you're everyone?

I see you miss the point. As long as he has an audience he will continue
on. Without an audience he farting in the wind. With an audience, he's all
puffed up like a banty rooster.

Roy, and I mean EVERYONE, he will not quit the attacks on people.

He's stopped, so he said.

He has? We'll see.

I'm not against free speech on the net at all. I'm all for the moderated
group.

Moderated groups are not free speech.

So you don't want a moderated group? You want his BS to continue?
Moderated groups are free speech are unless the moderators are communists
and only THEIR beliefs are allowed to be posted. The only thing censored
are personal attacks and slandering others. What's wrong with that Jan?
Try exercising your right to free speech in a crowded theater by screaming
FIRE! You'll soon learn about free speech.

I know, I know... "Just endure the abuse. Pretend you don't see it. Don't
respond." :-)))

Exactly.

Then try and use them without "guessing."

Now you're guessing.

Unlike you and me who stay here? :-)))

I'm not being abused. ~ jan

And I was told yesterday this is Usenet and that I wasn't being abused
either........ remember?

Hey, if he's destroyong this group and using hacking as his excuse he is
free to take the Logs from HOTN and call he

Memphis Field Office
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Special Agent in Charge My Harrison
225 N. Humphreys Boulevard, Suite 3000
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
(901) 747-4300

I wonder what he's next excuse to destroy these groups will be.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:33 PM posted to rec.ponds

Totally amazing. What you write as being my problem fits you to a T
perfectly........

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:54:03 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

Old 13-02-2007, 06:33 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Grandma ~ janj Sucking Cocks In MMF 3some

~ wrote:

Wildly ****ing beat moll with ripe love tunnel and servile volcanos of
love is in need of sad russell the one eyed wonder muscle for virile
exercise-the-armadillo. Mail me at

Old 13-02-2007, 06:33 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Goldfish Games - Tristan attacks the obese.

~ wrote:

.

Let 'em. Glad I'm not one of them.

I may be synthetic, but I'm not sutpid.

It shouldn't be an issue unless you also have a vaginal yeast infection.

Tara darling, Tara.

I don't know how to explain it.

I have to stop drinking alcohol when I'm on the Zoloft. This muscle
twitching is getting me down.

Do you have any unmet ambitions in life? Now's a good time to get them
done and out of the way.

You were the first I saw bring it here.

It's a different culture.

I know Tristan didn't, and if someone else I have killfilter did,
shame on you for leaving RP on the cross post.

I too have killfilter did.

~ jan.

Insult to life on earth.

I take a bucket of anticonvulsants and antipsychotic drugs every day
for my anxiety.

Here, have a box of tissues.

--
WE.........
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as
Old 13-02-2007, 06:34 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default ~ janj Orgy Babe Peeing While Blowjob

~ wrote:

Dripping slattern with broken down fuzzy taco and dopey cans aches for
emaciated chimney cleaner for steadfast lewd infusion. Mail me at

Old 13-02-2007, 06:35 AM posted to rec.ponds

~ wrote:

.

Yuck. [Catching a whiff of a psychological secret]

I'm sorry. I often get lost in my own thoughts.

Suicide will free you from personal pain, anguish, depression, debt and
fear, janj

That's the only one I felt like mentioning in recent history.

That's what they say about aluminium siding.

I don't even know where Tara originally posted, but it seems you could
have left your comments in that group.

Someday you will even know where tara originally posted.

.

I don't get it.

Should I feel like shit all the time? I mean, am I normal?

No wonder you're such a miserable little creature, janj.

Funny how you'll take up the flag for one, yet shoot a whole newsgroup
of innocents to heck.

Funny? Do you think it's funny?