Old 10-02-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Goldfish Games

For those who obviously like fish, yet prefer to cause trouble for fish
newgroups maybe this will keep you busy:

http://www.funny-games.biz/savethegoldfish.html ~ jan
Old 10-02-2007, 10:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

No........., you mean there are folks like that in the usenet groups
Jan, wel I'll be...And who might they be! ;-)

I had a link ot one of those games like bop a mole or wack a mole,
except it was Carol that popped up out of the mole holes......pretty
darn good game. Was called Bust A Gulley or something like that!

-------
Old 10-02-2007, 10:42 PM posted to rec.ponds

Well I'm afraid I managed to kill the lot of them.....partly because my
rescue attempts ended up in that horrible little bowl getting
overstocked.....ammonia, nitrite and all sorts of other stuff building
up....couldn't find the add filter, upgrade tank, release into pond
button.....

Gill
Old 10-02-2007, 10:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Well I'm afraid I managed to kill the lot of them.....partly because my
rescue attempts ended up in that horrible little bowl getting
overstocked.....ammonia, nitrite and all sorts of other stuff building
up....couldn't find the add filter, upgrade tank, release into pond
button.....

Gill

===================
Is the new plan to appease Tristan (Roy Hauer) and pretend nothing is
happening? ?!?!?!?! Hummm... this is confusing.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:00 PM posted to rec.ponds

What have you got against obese people Tristan, that you must insult and
belittle them on a public NG?

"Tristan" (Roy "Tristan" Hauer)
ups.com...
Old 10-02-2007, 11:06 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

===================
Is the new plan to appease Tristan (Roy Hauer) and pretend nothing is
happening? ?!?!?!?! Hummm... this is confusing.

Duh.....I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about....

Gill
Old 10-02-2007, 11:13 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

===================
Is the new plan to appease Tristan (Roy Hauer) and pretend nothing is
happening? ?!?!?!?! Hummm... this is confusing.

Duh.....I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about....

Gill

========================
Ok.... so I'll assume I'm to go on as usual here then as will the rest of
you. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:04 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:58:15 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Is the new plan to appease Tristan (Roy Hauer) and pretend nothing is
happening? ?!?!?!?! Hummm... this is confusing.

Hey, if it works. I'm up for it. He's not attacking me to my knowledge. And
I've tried talking what I thought was sensible to you, and you poo poo
everything I suggest and start trolling me. ~ jan
Old 11-02-2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:13:07 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Ok.... so I'll assume I'm to go on as usual here then as will the rest of
you. :-)

Yup, and nothing with change. :-( ~ jan

Old 11-02-2007, 12:24 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

Ok.... so I'll assume I'm to go on as usual here then as will the rest of
you. :-)

Yup, and nothing with change. :-( ~ jan

=======================
Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave. Tristan (Roy Hauer) attacks
anyone who tries to post here. He kills any threads that start.... so yes,
nothing will change unless people decide to ignore him and post on topic
pond and fish posts. Everyone on AFN and NG have them killfiled and post as
usual. That's what should have been done here. There they spew their hate
into an empty void.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:27 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave. Tristan (Roy Hauer)
attacks anyone who tries to post here.

OK so let's give it a go and see if this one gets trolled.....and if it
does who starts it....

Old 11-02-2007, 12:29 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

Is the new plan to appease Tristan (Roy Hauer) and pretend nothing is
happening? ?!?!?!?! Hummm... this is confusing.

Hey, if it works. I'm up for it. He's not attacking me to my knowledge.
And
I've tried talking what I thought was sensible to you, and you poo poo
everything I suggest and start trolling me. ~ jan

=======================
Well, start posting pond and fish posts! :-))) Lets get back to ponds and
fish. I've got 2 inches of ice on my 650g tubs and no more deaths. The
little guys were stuffed with all kinds of food during that warm spell.
Shrimp pellets, flakes, Goldfish pellets etc. So far so good. I brought
about a dozen of the smallest thinnest ones inside and have them in an
aquarium. I'm feeding them 4 or 5 times a day. They're starting to grow now
and look great. :-) I hope the weather breaks soon so I can sneak more
food to those still outside. Spring is still 5 or 6 weeks away for us.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:57 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave. Tristan (Roy Hauer)
attacks anyone who tries to post here.

OK so let's give it a go and see if this one gets trolled.....and if it
does who starts it....

============================
I say we all start posting on-topic like the other groups and ignore all the
trolls and cross-posted nonsense. ;-)

I'll start. Although there's a covering of ice on all my ponds and tubs the
fancy goldfish are doing fine. I have 5 lionheads, a telescope eye and two
water bubble eyed GF out there. All look fine. They're as active as the
Shubunkins when the water warms a little. This summer I'll put a few more
outside to relieve the pressure in the 55s. All those goldies I bought that
winter are now LARGE. I'll only have 4 or 5 per tank by summer's end. The
Orandas are the fastest growing of them all.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:04 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:24:37 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave.

Tristan & Jabbers will follow you. If you're not on an unmoderated
newsgroups they'll stop. Roy will most likely stay here and post
on-topic... I assume.

Tristan (Roy Hauer) attacks anyone who tries to post here.

And if you killfiltered him and quit replying, RP might have made a
comeback.

Come on Carol. You LOVE the attention. You must, it is the only logical
explanation I can wrap my brain around. And that is not a jab, just an
observation. ~ jan