Old 11-02-2007, 05:35 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

USENET....don't ya just love it? ;-)
Carol Gulley...don't ya just despise it!

-------
Old 11-02-2007, 08:32 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:35:59 -0600, Tristan wrote:

USENET....don't ya just love it? ;-)
Carol Gulley...don't ya just despise it!

Roy, don't you ever wonder, if you ignored her what would happen? I do. You
are her hobby. If not for you, no one would respond to her... and even if
they did, so what, it probably wouldn't be for long. I wonder? ~ jan
Old 11-02-2007, 08:42 PM posted to rec.ponds

Well Jan its like this. I know she lives and thrives for attention. I
know that by elimninating any attention she would soon dry up and blow
away, but i still feel a responsibility to folks that she feeds
erroneous info to. She has a good track record of bad info to foks,
and a look at some posts in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc will
certianly reveal that. Hardly a week goes by that she is not getting
into it with someone or other over her advice and the same thing
applies in other gorups. I merely point out the error of her info.
Then sometimes more authoritive folks happen top read the posts and
also reply. If I new they were gonna read and reply I wuold have kept
quiet, but I feel its best to inform the folks. This is when carol and
I usually do cross paths, opr when she feels left ouy and bored
suffering form insommnia and she decides to trash the reef group which
she had no clue about Gill and I being part of, and almost imediately
she trashed the place. ONly because she could, as it served no better
purpose., She has even confessed to Gill that she =wsa responsible,
like we already did not know or had not a clue as to who was doing it.
After all the banter last night she once again struck the reef group.
The woman has no shame, so why should I show any resolve to her
anymore. I will treat her l ike she treats everyone esle and how she
allows her trash to accumulate inthe various groups with the multitude
of folks she seems top **** off. Look at so called negative opr
threatening replies to my posts.....they are not from any one esle
but CAROL.......it does not take a rocket scientist to see that. Now
look at the replies to all of CArols socks posts as well as carols
posts....its sheer mayhem and turmoil from folks asking her to stop
her corss posts, trolling and trashing of the groups, or providing
erroneous info...

Until CArol changes her view on things, I just feel I have no other
alternative than to do unto others as they do to me. Afterall all
fairs in love and war and usually in war th efirst hard hitter winds
up the victor, and I am not a loser by any means especially to a
deceitful vengenfull hell bent woman like carol is. I tried to offer a
truce more than one or two times, yet she refuses, so I know darn well
she is not gonna stop as she has to have this attention, so I guess I
am the elected or chosenone to shower allthat attention she needs on
her and to bring her to light with everyone else as to what and who
she really is........and its certianly not a poor distressed picked on
grannie as she so likes to refer to in her posts.........

Regards and y'all have a great day.....and don't forget that burner is
not hot!

Roy

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:32:04 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:35:59 -0600, Tristan wrote:

USENET....don't ya just love it? ;-)
Carol Gulley...don't ya just despise it!

Roy, don't you ever wonder, if you ignored her what would happen? I do. You
are her hobby. If not for you, no one would respond to her... and even if
they did, so what, it probably wouldn't be for long. I wonder? ~ jan

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-
Old 11-02-2007, 08:48 PM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

USENET....don't ya just love it? ;-)
Carol Gulley...don't ya just despise it!

Roy, don't you ever wonder, if you ignored her what would happen? I do.
You
are her hobby. If not for you, no one would respond to her... and even if
they did, so what, it probably wouldn't be for long. I wonder? ~ jan

==============
What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8 years
here. ?!?!?!
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-02-2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.ponds

Well I have youy beat in the years department carol and folks are
still responding to me every day, and I am not counting your socks
either. If it was not for folks trying to get you to see the light or
your socks you wuld not have any replies....face it.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:48:02 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

Old 12-02-2007, 02:59 AM posted to rec.ponds

n Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:42:39 -0600, Tristan wrote:

I disagree. I don't think it is your responsibility to give her attention.
If she's giving bad advice, point it out. People will clue in quick enough.

Until CArol changes her view on things, I just feel I have no other
alternative than to do unto others as they do to me.

How's that working for you? I commend you for holding out the olive branch,
too bad Carol didn't grab on with both hands. Regardless, you too can walk
away from this. ~ jan
Old 12-02-2007, 03:02 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:48:02 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

==============
What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8 years
here. ?!?!?!

That was before you ruined your rep. I can't predict the future, but if
people don't respond to you on the moderated group, IMO, it will be because
of your involvement perpetuating the problems here on RP (and apparently
other aquaria groups). You want to duke it out with him, do it in another
newsgroup and just chose one. ~ jan
Old 12-02-2007, 03:18 AM posted to rec.ponds

Thats what I do Jan, I poiint it out that carol is wrong, and she
calls it an attack.........so its a no win situation. Carol gives out
bad info with no substance to back it up and then says well it worked
for me, and if I reply its not right I am attacking her. So as long as
I get blamed for it, I may as well throw everyt8hg I can in at her
when I reply as sometimes I just do not feel like making a follow up
or get into what carol wants .......A ****ing contest. Afterall I know
its the attention she craves and she really is not choosey who it
comes from......

It works for me as it makes the others awayre of what and who they are
dealing with and info provided may be harmfull or out of line. Tynk
can attest to how many times carol has provided such bad info as those
two get tiedup all the time anymore....Well she missed her chance and
all this banter over the last two days certainly would not be going on
would it? In a way though its good that she didn't as it only makes
her look even smaller and more ignorant than she already was. It just
reinforces my points of view of carol on how shallow she really is.
Its the attention and without it she would wither up and blow
away.....A truce would have denied her the attention she has to have
to survive.....we all know that.

Oh, I know I can walk away from this but I was raised never to walk
away from such bullshit, so until carol cleans up her act, I guess I
have a self imposed chore to take care of. Its allabout carol and its
up to carol when this crap stops.....Ask Gill, I am more than willing,
but I certianly am not going to give into carol for any reason since
she see's fit to confess then deny and then do what she says she did
not. No, I am standing my ground in taking CArol to task for her
bullshit and lies and troling and forged posts aimed at me........her
only salvation is to give it up or go away.........and then appologize
to me now.......NO more asking from me, that deal is over with. Its
her ballgame now.......and when I can see she can hold true to what
she says, then I will stop.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:20 AM posted to rec.ponds

Not enough folks to witness it and add yet more drama to carols
likeing. She has to be center stage under the lime light! Or its not
worth her effort.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:37 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

I disagree. I don't think it is your responsibility to give her attention.
If she's giving bad advice, point it out. People will clue in quick
enough.

Until CArol changes her view on things, I just feel I have no other
alternative than to do unto others as they do to me.

How's that working for you? I commend you for holding out the olive
branch,
too bad Carol didn't grab on with both hands. Regardless, you too can walk
away from this. ~ jan

=======================
What olive branch? What was I supposed to grab Jan? Are you assuming I read
all his numerous boring redundant messages? Do you mean his message where
he wants me to apologize for his slandering me and my family? You can't be
serious?!?!?!?!!?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:38 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message
news

Thats what I do Jan, I poiint it out that carol is wrong, and she
calls it an attack.........

=============================
Your slander and lies are an attack!
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 12-02-2007, 03:44 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

==============
What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8 years
here. ?!?!?!

That was before you ruined your rep.

Really? I called myself a murderess, a flagerist ... LOL!!! :-D

I can't predict the future, but if
people don't respond to you on the moderated group, IMO, it will be
because
of your involvement perpetuating the problems here on RP

And how am I perpetuating the problems here? By being here? By being alive
and breathing?

(and apparently
other aquaria groups). You want to duke it out with him, do it in another
newsgroup and just chose one. ~ jan

Hey, I'm trying to do as you guys want and "endure his abuse silence."
That's not good enough either? Nothing I do pleases you Jan. Why is that?
Is it because I couldn't figure out how to make that new identify for myself
and fool everyone who knows me for over 10 years?

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 12-02-2007, 06:12 AM posted to rec.ponds

Carol wrote:
=======================
What olive branch? What was I supposed to grab Jan? Are you assuming I read
all his numerous boring redundant messages? Do you mean his message where
he wants me to apologize for his slandering me and my family? You can't be
serious?!?!?!?!!?

This is the one, Tread titled Carol........... Listen up!:

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:31:23 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are. Only thing I am looking
for is that you forget I exist in any shape form or fashion, you
delete your so called forum you created and I will do the same. No
more cross posting in any group PERIOD. You want to do battle with
Jabbers, go for it, just do it out of the aquairia groups. No more
having to reply I did not make that post or that was not me or this is
a forged post I did not make. We all know who makes what posts were
not idots so we deserve to be treated accordingly......You can just as
easily ignore me as I can you. Oh and you need to call off your
counterpart Ed......and put a leash on him as well. You got him
involved you need to tell hiim his services are no longer required.

You have no interests in a reef or sw tank so you need to stay out of
that group. No sense trashing it anymore than its already been
trashed, now is there......Lurk if you want, post if you want, but
leave your trolls and socks at the door.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:15 AM posted to rec.ponds

Nothing I do pleases you Jan. Why is that?

Because you can't stop taking Roy's bait.... ~ jan
Old 12-02-2007, 06:19 AM posted to rec.ponds

"~ janj" wrote in message
=======================

wrote:

I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are. Only thing I am looking
for is that you forget I exist in any shape form or fashion, you
delete your so called forum you created and I will do the same.

If he deletes his "forum" of course I'll delete mine. I have no hatchet. I
don't follow him from group to group attacking and slandering him and his
family.

No
more cross posting in any group PERIOD. You want to do battle with
Jabbers, go for it, just do it out of the aquairia groups. No more
having to reply I did not make that post or that was not me or this is
a forged post I did not make.

I haven't done that in months.... ????

We all know who makes what posts were
not idots so we deserve to be treated accordingly......You can just as
easily ignore me as I can you. Oh and you need to call off your
counterpart Ed......and put a leash on him as well. You got him
involved you need to tell hiim his services are no longer required.

I have nothing to do with ED. I haven't heard from ED in over 6 months.
What the..... ?!?!?!

You have no interests in a reef or sw tank so you need to stay out of
that group. No sense trashing it anymore than its already been
trashed, now is there......Lurk if you want, post if you want, but
leave your trolls and socks at the door.

I have any more control over people than I have Ed or Roy or Jabbers........
Let him take his Forum down and I'll remove mine. Lets see if he keeps his
word.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

From those wishing to reclaim our rights to post on our fish andpond groups without disruption or games Gill Passman Ponds 0 18-02-2007 09:11 PM
Goldfish Games ~ janj Ponds 82 13-02-2007 06:35 AM
OT FAO: - Martin, though I'm sure there are others who would be interested. Miss Perspicacia Tick United Kingdom 5 01-06-2005 08:33 PM
lead from sports in environment how to adapt a .177 BB to a pelletrifle; no lead pollution of land Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 0 04-09-2004 06:55 AM
For anyone worried about lead WAS Lead weights for plants RedForeman ©® Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 19-05-2004 06:04 AM